IFRS focus group
We are looking for financial controllers in medium to large businesses and partners from medium to large accountancy firms to take part in a focus group run by Wiley and Sift Media - the publisher of AccountingWEB - to explore key issues that affect financial reporting, including IFRS. The focus group will take place on Wednesday, November 30th, in London.
In addition to the focus group, we would like to invite participants to stay for a working lunch, in which we will ask them to assess and give us their views on the current IFRS offering from Wiley.
The session will be informal and will allow an opportunity to network with a select group of your peers on financial reporting issues.
We would like to offer all participants of the IFRS focus group £100 worth of Wiley books. Participants of the extended working lunch session will also be offered a single user one year complimentary subscription to International GAAP online, base edition (both of these incentives will be provided direct from the Wiley website).
Date: Wednesday 30th November 2011
Place: John Wiley, 25 John Street, London, WC1N 2BS
Extended session to include working lunch: 1.00pm – 2.30pm
If you would like to attend, please comment below or email sroth [at] siftgroups.com by lunchtime on Tuesday 29 November.
- Xmas party 163 2
- What is the best blog for practitioners to follow? 388 8
- Fixed asset registers 321 10
- Tech Champion of the Year 273 6
- Just because it's Friday 333 6
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,373 66
- Inheritance Tax - Simple Question 177 4
- Non-resident employer & employee 111 4
- Capital Allowances 171 4
- equipment rental 224 10
- Acquisition by company 141 5
- Non sequitur 549 7
- Client using boyfriend's personal account 1,520 23
- R&D on products not sold 102 3
- Distance between Postcodes in Excel 951 13
- Under Cash Accounting rules how do I account for a credit note issued outside the Corp Tax period? 203 4
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 655 9
- Transfer of land to family members 115 2
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 602 11
- The process of issuing dividend? 233 6
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,370
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 437
- Alphabet shares 243
- Agent fees to sell business 231
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 230
- Charge out rates in London 186
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 170
- which entity 151
- UK tax regime 'attractive' to investors, says KPMG 142
- confusion about 141