Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 216 1
- Client needs a UK tax residency certificate for Spanish tax authorities 56 2
- IT advisory questions? 382 11
- COME ON ANSWERS PLEASE ON BENEFIT FRAUD 118 1
- Homing sandwiches 770 18
- Direct debit entry query 123 4
- Moneysoft and People's Pension 742 12
- Can you help me spot errors? 163 2
- Do most of you still use MS Office? 1,130 18
- Acounting Courses 93 1
- Mileage allowance payment via payroll 107 2
- signature required 809 30
- Any constructive answers? Employment Support Allowance 319 6
- Stock Control System for Ecommerce Website 263 2
- Dividend Waiver and Settlement Legislation 95 1
- When to leave the VAT FRS 144 6
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 220 2
- Use of home query 394 7
- Suggested tips to become a better accountant? 311 7
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 539 11
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,288
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 845
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 536
- Digita Hosted Software 350
- Credit where credit's due....... 328
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 251
- TheTax Donut 211
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 177
- Semi retired FCA or equivalent 156
- Director's business mileage 138