Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 237 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 756 17
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,551 42
- CIC Company 384 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,651 57
- Is this a scam? 757 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 116 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 330 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 236 5
- New company - form a group? 157 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 176 4
- PITA client 217 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 367 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,313 33
- Dividend dates 490 8
- R&D tax credit claim 218 5
- CIS Deductions 272 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 116 1
- is this fraud? 790 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 496 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 347
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 332
- Cancelled 283
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 255
- Probiz 242
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 187
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 177
- Car leasing scheme 176
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 156