Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Staff 171 4
- Software for Accounts layout 381 8
- Income prior to company formation 355 10
- rental property, pre letting costs 162 4
- VAT on farm machinery sold 365 7
- Non-resident company director 106 2
- are we that stupid 958 21
- Looking to move my email from PC to cloud 148 5
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 743 13
- letter of reference 197 3
- Can this be done? 193 1
- Capital Allowance & AIA 129 1
- Foster Care 129 1
- Spread Betting and Forex Trading 352 5
- Flexible report structure in cloud accounting 105 1
- Self Assessment penalties again 306 3
- Flat Management Company 218 1
- Share structure questions - close company 196 2
- Roll old capital gain into current one or declare separately? 184 4
- Inexpensive CRM for small accountancy practice? 346 5
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 331
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 287
- French ConnectionUK 267
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 251
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 217
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 217
- CentreCRM - anybody using it? 161
- E-mailing customer invoices in VT Transaction+ 155
- Tax surcharge appeal - where to send ? 153
- Agricultural Flat Rate Scheme 148