Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 277 7
- Capital Gain? 421 11
- IHT Query 91 2
- Reversing out RTI 140 5
- When should i raise VAT invoice after pro-forma payment received? 299 9
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 861 22
- Gift or Capital Gain? 307 8
- Sage instant bank rec - is it possible to clear past transactions and reconcile from a given month? 276 6
- BrightPay 620 18
- Classic cars investment 245 7
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 243 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 327 7
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 357 7
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 275 9
- Fees for dealing with auto-enrolment 280 2
- H&W company 262 3
- VAT on sale of Vehicle 215 3
- tax teatment of index linked mortgage repayment 178 2
- How much?? (ACCA rules on practice insurance) 213 1
- Does anyone use a cloud based payroll software 812 32
- Benchmarking 498
- Possible Partnership? 445
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 418
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 416
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 362
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 217
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 213
- Clubs and Taxable Income 205
- Income tax on foreign dividends 196
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 190