Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 301 7
- Auto-Enrolment 3,497 169
- Proof of Delivery 136 2
- Research expenses for authors 250 5
- Investor exit 67 1
- Partially exempt? 49 1
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 117 3
- Place of Supply or these two contracts walk into a German Bar 236 4
- OBK 206 5
- Accounting for a VAT Group 115 3
- Xero (another cloud system) and your year end accounts file 113 2
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,690 25
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 380 4
- Property expense - legal fees 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,735 588
- Rental Income Tax Planning 107 2
- What type of Trust? 95 1
- Dormant Company 133 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 775 16
- Withholding Tax - Invoicing Ecuador 122 2
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 505
- Skandia using wrong address 457
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 266
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 245
- Employee rewards 245
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 212
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 203
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 196
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 186
- Etax Australian 156