Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Closing my business down 70 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 839 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 267 6
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 261 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 191 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 93 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 586 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,240 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,466 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 186 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 98 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 285 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 85 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,092 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 411 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 149 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 219 3
- FPS or EPS 167 2
- Continuity of Practice 218 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 142 2
- Moving away from CCH software 953
- QROP pension input amounts 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 382
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 357
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 259
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 228
- Construction CIS LLP Company 212
- EPS and CIS deductions 200