Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,011 20
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,191 53
- Related Parties Note 110 3
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 765 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 192 7
- what time is it ? 308 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 89 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 433 24
- VAT on disbursement 168 2
- tax credits 208 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,044 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 87 1
- LLP - Member leaving 194 6
- Year end 263 3
- Foreign income for self employed 173 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 310 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 328 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,151 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 256 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 633 21
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 910
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 528
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 336
- How to format a stock book 321
- Tax efficient holding company structure 258
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 248
- Investment property company accounts template 233
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 197
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 184
- Charge out rates in London? 158