Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- client can't/won't pay 1,765 34
- Director drawings 81 5
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 371 18
- Client forgot to sign paper return and has gone on holidays 499 19
- Child Benefit Higher Income Tax Charge 81 3
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 77 2
- Carrying forward self employment losses 142 7
- Balancing allowance/charge calculation on cessation of self-employment 20 1
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 150 7
- how much to charge 237 6
- Charities and VAT 133 11
- Rental losses 85 2
- EIS reinvestment relief 195 13
- VAT on Vocational Training Courses supplied to a Charity Org? 163 3
- HMRC SA system 102 2
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 1,510 53
- Company dividends 871 36
- Anybody received an Employer Payment Booklet for 2015-2016? 181 5
- Simplified use of home - contradiction 96 2
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 93 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 897
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 594
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 565
- Latest phishing scam 521
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 368
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 337
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 275
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 193
- Capital allowances in first basis period 173
- Sabbatical payments 167