Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 69 1
- any implications of this type of transaction 42 1
- How much did you pay for your website 1,680 28
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 95 3
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 280 11
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,029 13
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 261 7
- Sage data 101 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 420 9
- Limited company buying a car 360 6
- Funding Circle experience 152 3
- Excel query 115 2
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,289 13
- Payment on account penalties 125 3
- Tax on free shares 142 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 206 3
- Capital allowances on sale and puchase of business assets 124 1
- Audit 488 14
- PPR relief and half hectare rule 126 3
- Buying a horse?? 428 12
- CTA study material 804
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 495
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 460
- Employment related securities question 322
- AIM Stocks and IHT 310
- Expat pension contributions? 281
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 280
- Trust for Employee 256
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 231
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 161