Here it is.
A client's (son 1) Mother died in 11th December 2011 and Father died 6th May 2012.
The father 3 and half years transfered a freehold shop to son 2 and gave a property to son 1.
The father left in his estate
Property worth circa £250K
Cash worth £200K
I am still awaiting details of his will.
Can the couple's NRB still be transfferred?
What can I do to reduce IHT liability?
Does the 7 year rule apply?
- ACCA - still making me laugh 375 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 214 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 278 11
- Tax return software for remote working 425 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 433 9
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 763 24
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 384 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 427 9
- How to purchase business premises? 107 2
- Will I need to resign? 772 10
- Childcare vouchers 115 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 260 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 285 6
- VAT avoidance? 195 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 168 3
- PAYE coding out 155 3
- Follower cases 567 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 447 2
- Late Registration for VAT 444 12
- TheTax Donut 1,138 1
- Hive up 464
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 430
- corporate hierarchy 412
- Advice - 239
- Amortisation of Goodwill 209
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 195
- WWOOFers 189
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 170
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 170
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 166