Importing from Sage 50 Excel option greyed out
I have just set up my new PC, installed Sage 50 (v16, 2010), and all works fine. I tried to import my journals from an XLSX file, as I have been doing for years on the old PC, but the Excel option is greyed out, so will only allow import from csv.
new PC details:
Windows 7 Professional
Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2010 v16.0.17.0158
I have a SSD to store my programs and a traditional spinning HDD to store my data. All the sage data ie Company.000, Company.001 etc folders on are on the HDD. Sage itself is installed on the SSD. I told Sage (by editing the company (no extension) file) to find the data on the HDD, and it works fine. The one thing it can't do is import from an xlsx file.
Does anybody know why this might be happening, and what I can do to make it work properly?
Thanks in advance.
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 68 1
- Networking 302 5
- Turnover on a tax return 442 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,202 33
- VAT refund 262 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 106 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 237 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 178 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 275 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 308 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 423 4