Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 126 4
- PRR 450 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 39 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 225 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 291 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 205 2
- cross border vat 110 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,900 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 769 17
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 269 12
- Can't read my handwriting 632 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,650 74
- Employing a carer 124 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 530 16
- Corp Tax Refund 169 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 398 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 278 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 86 2
- Donaldson V HMRC 231 1
- Audit partner? 277 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,372
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 518
- National Insurance 411
- Non Resident 319
- Hands on experience of Digita 244
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 224
- Employer's Helpline 186
- CIS paid under reg 9 184
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 151
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 145