Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 251 7
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 764 17
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,570 42
- CIC Company 396 2
- What are options for non CA firm 2,659 57
- Is this a scam? 765 8
- Companies Made Simple Dashboard? 127 1
- Employment allowance (again) :( 338 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 244 5
- New company - form a group? 164 2
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 184 4
- PITA client 234 3
- VAT on sales net of CIS suffered 375 9
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,321 33
- Dividend dates 492 8
- R&D tax credit claim 225 5
- CIS Deductions 273 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 123 1
- is this fraud? 793 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 499 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 598
- Cancelled 347
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 332
- Cancelled 284
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 255
- Probiz 242
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 190
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 177
- Car leasing scheme 176
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 157