Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Freelance software consultant 257 3
- Tax Penalty overeaction 469 8
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 130 1
- Tax Enquiry - Inspector Error 144 1
- opening balamces 322 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 705 35
- Limited company closed payroll then changed its name: does it need to apply for a new PAYE reference to reinstate payroll? 280 4
- anyone using Office365 for practice management 700 18
- What is included in earnings for Carers Allowance purposes? 93 2
- payroo 190 3
- Which P45 to Use 266 3
- Auto enrolment 1,585 25
- PCP Car purchase 142 2
- New Boiler at Rental Property 134 1
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 92 1
- Can I undertake a solicitors audit? 156 3
- losses carried forward 290 7
- No UTR 257 2
- Daft state pension question 326 5
- E-signature on paper tax return 166 2
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 770
- Copy Wanted 482
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 446
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 443
- Latest phishing scam 269
- Entrepreneurs' relief 256
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 254
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 239
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 219
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 217