Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Received a CIS invoice 249 9
- VAT invoice 197 9
- claim fees with out without VAT? 140 3
- Drector renting room to company 183 2
- How to print invoice payment history Sage 50 Pro 37 2
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 327 6
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 194 10
- Fee protection 1,074 24
- Accounting for software development costs 235 3
- Payroll Software Recommendations 230 7
- Auto-enrolment - Fees 406 5
- Anyone done ATT? 224 5
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 74 1
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,636 54
- Bereavment payment 340 4
- indexation factors 73 2
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,654 13
- LLP Salaried Partners 140 1
- Vat on motor repairs 145 3
- saturday staff 357 3
- Xtuple 575
- Qtac payroll for bureau 403
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 350
- Domain name sale and limited company 249
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 238
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 223
- Tax on damages received 202
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 194
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 162
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 160