Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- sole trader to ltd company 87 2
- New desktop accounting and payroll, help, please 124 3
- Rogue Accountant 1,075 33
- Is cloud accounting software all just pie in the sky 1,108 35
- Spousal transfer and PPR 305 10
- Personal bank account in limited company 233 7
- Dual taxation - usa 185 2
- My house has fallen down 457 13
- CGT on residential property for a non resident and PPR relief 101 1
- Timing of LTD CIS rebates 279 10
- Quickbooks Desktop - 14/15 Employment Allowance 252 7
- Inheritance Tax Advice 102 1
- Directors Salary and Directors Loan Account and RTI 112 1
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 557 8
- Getting fees, getting harder? 945 22
- Working in Iraq, how to treat the income 285 4
- What are the tax implications of bringing funds into the UK from abroad? 206 2
- Property sale split between years 159 5
- VAT charge on e-service supply 97 3
- VATMOSS filing 168 3
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 640
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 405
- Pensions Regulator 379
- NIC contribution on unremitted income 324
- RTI - duplicate employee record 323
- Using the correct forms 299
- SA penalty proposals 296
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 278
- Digital marketing focus group 197
- Sage Vat return box 2 187