Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Career in Practice 155 4
- Goodie bag 190 5
- NHS PENSIONS XFER ABROAD 75 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 206 7
- Does a Limited Company need a Bank Account to register for VAT 29 1
- Telemarketing 193 5
- Software recommendations? 297 4
- Budget 2015 predictions 225 5
- Husband Wife let property 145 2
- Lack of Quickbooks Online Coverage 447 8
- Relevant life plan 354 8
- Limited Company expenses 382 8
- 6th March RTI deadline. Can FPS be submitted on 6th March? 176 1
- Awkward shareholder (sister) 176 1
- New tax codes for ex-employees 198 3
- how to value rental space 115 3
- Directors loan - no longer a director 346 4
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 467 5
- Output tax for retailer 268 6
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 454 11
- Possible Partnership? 611
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 503
- New Fangled Penalties 414
- Clubs and Taxable Income 335
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 303
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 262
- Loans to other companies 246
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 221
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 217
- Outsource Data Entry 214