Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- What are my legal responsibilities 330 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 79 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 333 4
- No more tax returns... 1,535 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 419 6
- Signed accounts for bank 276 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 473 10
- Landing clients 407 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,151 22
- Termination Payment 196 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 204 3
- CRM / marketing 105 2
- Allocation of income from property 756 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 131 1
- 64-8 problems 519 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 349 10
- Payment on account reminders 243 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 123 3
- Hello 521 4