Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Can you recognize revenue on asset sold and bought back at a later stage? 42 1
- Where can I get Quickbooks help 37 2
- Quickbooks expert needed 117 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,382 58
- Aggressive HMRC 1,150 14
- Charity reserves 50 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 170 3
- Have i messed up? 377 7
- Related Parties Note 285 6
- Client change of address for VAT - can't do it online?! 333 6
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,324 16
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 468 26
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 244 1
- End of the party for dividends? 1,230 18
- How to format a stock book 366 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,373 31
- Disposal of property 99 2
- Tax liability of sole trader changing to partnership 130 1
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 243 2
- trading or dormant 204 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 969
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 538
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 350
- Tax efficient holding company structure 276
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 260
- Investment property company accounts template 242
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 209
- Charge out rates in London? 187
- Personal consumption by landlord 165
- Interest on Loan to a Company 157