Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- The stupidity continues 2,337 101
- Pension Fund Audit for HMRC form APSS106 - suggested program? 48 2
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 36 1
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 883 18
- CGT on transfer of property 291 17
- Clearbooks - creating a HP Account 196 8
- HMRC website & Adobe Reader 59 1
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 142 2
- Excel file Corrupted 137 3
- Benefit in kind but no salary 170 2
- Ishares Ftse 100 (ETF) -Ireland 116 1
- Marketing and email surprises 509 10
- Cis refund for company 174 3
- 45p mileage - stupid question 429 4
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 138 1
- Taxable turnover for VAT registration 232 8
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,487 27
- PRR and Letting relief 132 2
- Do I need to make a P11D provision in Accs? 178 2
- Capital Event? 160 4
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 458
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 451
- WIP Software 317
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 301
- No payroll scheme in place 258
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 253
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 234
- Is there anything wrong with this? 230
- Small Part Disposal of Property 209
- Uncommercial property business 203