Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Closing my business down 66 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 836 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 258 6
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 252 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 190 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 81 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 580 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,238 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,462 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 183 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 93 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 284 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 83 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,090 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 406 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 148 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 215 3
- FPS or EPS 163 2
- Continuity of Practice 216 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 141 2
- Moving away from CCH software 953
- QROP pension input amounts 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 382
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 357
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 257
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 228
- Construction CIS LLP Company 212
- EPS and CIS deductions 199