Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,409 26
- Employment allowance changes 156 6
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 711 13
- Voluntary dissolution of company 268 5
- Bankstream 959 23
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 213 2
- Excel - Sage Integrated Reporting 128 1
- Inter Company Loans 25 1
- Software that posts COGS? 552 13
- Xerocon 2016 526 9
- Disengagement Help! 325 12
- VAT on online services 208 2
- sale/transfer of shares in a private limited company to a related holding company 25 1
- Excel budget templates - help 483 2
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 444 18
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 672 27
- An IT question 105 3
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 251 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,031 42
- Has this payroll data been created retrospectively? 338 4