Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- bookkeeping for interest & dividends 164 3
- Auto Enrolment & Moneysoft 542 4
- Wrong career 117 5
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,863 28
- Adjusting over-provision of Corporation Tax in previous year 190 5
- Newsletter 241 5
- RTI Filing 1,760 22
- Would this save hours of your time? 108 1
- Fee's for P11D's 310 5
- Agent with HMRC 242 10
- Quarterly PAYE 245 7
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 57 1
- reporting salary? 178 3
- Payroll software : RTI submissions 329 16
- CGT on Inherited Property 274 2
- Employment Allowance related companies 107 3
- Value pricing 593 19
- One man Company and closing payroll scheme as none paid 392 1
- Childcare Vouchers 177 3
- Audit Report Query 192 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 772
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 527
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 394
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 279
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 220
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 218
- Director Loan account operation 210
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 206
- Free Tax Legislation? 193
- vat return 175