Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 641 5
- See you all on the other side 690 6
- 12Pay 458 2
- dividends 606 2
- R&D 316 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,181 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 440 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 414 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 372 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 545 5
- Seeking a tax case 641 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 505 4
- Companies house strike off 547 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 427 2
- Moving to the cloud 745 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 216 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 903 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 210 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,090 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 500 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 562
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 420
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 373
- IRIS and FRS 102 354
- Capitalising Finance Lease 327
- USA help 317
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 297
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 293
- Marginal rates of tax 291
- Class 2 NI 275