Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- client threatening legal action 1,780 26
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 661 8
- Partially exempt? 233 9
- Reclaiming EU VAT on fuel and expenses 80 1
- First VAT Visit for client 210 4
- Dividend in specie 222 7
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 154 8
- Lorry Drivers 130 2
- Redundancy payment added to p45 68 1
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 80 1
- Mexican student in UK 112 2
- PI insurance for Auto Enrolment 193 3
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 289 12
- payroll software 105 1
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,047 25
- Complicated Company car purchase 92 1
- Pricing 329 10
- Late VAT registration penalty 245 5
- VAT 115 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 848 18
- Skandia using wrong address 482
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 277
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 271
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 221
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 215
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 212
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 207
- Etax Australian 169
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 157