Importing transactions into Sage line 50
Our client operates in a specialist field where they take commission from money landing in their client account and then pay the balance on to their client.
They use a package specially written for their industry to handle the client relationship, payments and commission calculations. We have been entering the resulting transactions into an accounts package conventionally. We understand that it is possible to import transactional information into Sage.
As this is a client account situation we are looking at a) importing receipts information into the creditor's ledger, b) importing our clients commission invoices transactions to the creditors ledger and c) importing the payment of the balance to their clients to the creditors ledger.
Has anyone any experiance of importing transactions into sage line 50 and have any wisdom they would like to share?
We have seen that line 50 comes with some import templates for supplier and customer master record type information.
- ACCA practice certificates 39 1
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 175 3
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,077 32
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 155 2
- What would you do in this situation? 675 14
- Dress code 495 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 514 16
- Project being run jointly 209 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 316 4
- Companies House 614 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 371 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 736 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,451 25
- Help Required 428 10
- directors control and tax problems 311 5
- Fastest Software 808 13
- What's in a name ? 409 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 321 4
- Bulk Invoicing 195 6
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 190 3
- CTA study material 715
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 439
- Employment related securities question 275
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 259
- AIM Stocks and IHT 253
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 229
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 216
- Expat pension contributions? 204
- Trust for Employee 203
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 185