Income from German Employment Paid Gros?

I have a client who has just been offered employment with a German based Company.  The job will be based in the UK, and he is a UK national and resident.

Can the German company pay him his basic salary and commission gross, and can he be treated as self-employed declaring his imcone as normal on his SA Return?

There are 3 comments. Login or register to view them.


Chris Smail |
Chris Smail's picture

PAYE Scheme?

RimBoy |

the employee, not employer

aiwalters |
aiwalters's picture