Income from German Employment Paid Gros?
I have a client who has just been offered employment with a German based Company. The job will be based in the UK, and he is a UK national and resident.
Can the German company pay him his basic salary and commission gross, and can he be treated as self-employed declaring his imcone as normal on his SA Return?
- New Build 62 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 57 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,226 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 688 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 69 1
- USA Tax Query 249 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 386 5
- last minute request 579 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,081 27
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 298 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 328 7
- Personal Tax 565 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,697 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 965 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 367 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 616 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,994 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 445 7