Income Tax Losses - Can someone claim an investment loss in a LTD against PAYE?
Is it acceptable on a self assessment tax return to claim losses on winding up an ltd company under "Have you made any income tax losses in the year?"
For instance if someone is a regular PAYE employee with a company and then.....is seperately a director of an LTD ...invests in the LTD company....which fails and is closed. Can the loss from the investment in the LTD be applied as an "income tax loss" against the PAYE return?
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 44 2
- Family Partnership 235 6
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 146 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 79 2
- flat rate scheme 2,321 47
- Signed accounts for bank 635 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 827 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 287 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 165 5
- VAT Query on new build 98 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 137 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 145 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 89 1
- P11D Car Value 258 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 706 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,505 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 291 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,108 26