Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- No presenter ID for Companies House - ixbrl 80 1
- Rectify overpaid childcare vouchers, how? 134 2
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 139 6
- Can my company contibute more than 40000 to my pension in a tax year? 130 3
- Claiming VAT on car lease 406 27
- Capital Gains Tax on property with multiple uses 50 1
- Returning papers to ex-clients 571 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 651 5
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 94 2
- Freelance/Employee 619 15
- Agent Authorisation Issue 155 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 304 6
- Is it just me ... 228 5
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 270 4
- CIS registration when already registered for PAYE 98 4
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 329 10
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 213 1
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,501 18
- R&D - HMRC Manual 114 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 354 14
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 743
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 404
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 351
- Electric Car 287
- S222 Charge 237
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 182
- IP trans to holding company 182
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 168
- AIA 163
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 154