Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Change to PAYE TAX CODE 47 4
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 144 7
- Parent and subsidiary... 31 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 333 16
- Anybody still doing returns? 628 26
- Designated sole Residence 115 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 696 15
- Anyone know what this is? 176 6
- HMRC filing meltdown? 867 27
- 'My colleague fills in his own Self Assessment" and he/she claims,x,y and z" 467 7
- Selling Capital Allowences from Self Employed to Ltd Buisness 250 9
- no utr 264 8
- client can't/won't pay 2,105 49
- Director drawings 598 32
- Tax Returns for non residents 280 2
- Investment properties/freehold land 78 1
- Capital Loss 112 3
- LLP formed in 2013 95 1
- Clothing 482 11
- File Abbreviated LLP accounts online? 178 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 950
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 664
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 620
- Latest phishing scam 596
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 434
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 323
- Scratch Head 260
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 246
- Sabbatical payments 213
- Negligible Value Claim 194