Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,229 10
- Pay in Lieu of notice 157 6
- Doctor and Locum Work 172 3
- Legal title not in the company name 590 16
- Farm barn lettings 157 3
- inheritance tax 102 3
- Using profits from Ltd company as start up funds for new venture 79 1
- Capital payments offshore trust 70 1
- Gift with reservation, IHT & CGT 101 1
- Sage 50 re-key - VAT problem 108 2
- Unreimbursed employee expenses 185 1
- Deduction from Salary 471 11
- State pension 164 1
- NALS Accountants Report 295 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 261 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,137 40
- CIC Company 620 11
- simple one...capitalisation of legal fees on purchase of business 286 6
- This is getting boring 500 10
- 27,000 Really? 782 24
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 632
- Cancelled 378
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 349
- Cancelled 325
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 299
- Probiz 288
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 246
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 217
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 194