Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Company assets 264 9
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 999 12
- Director resignation 696 21
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,762 30
- Additional information attached to accounts 90 1
- CIS Only Scheme 61 1
- Auto-enrolment - fact or fiction? 435 6
- No payroll scheme in place 331 1
- Xero Training 378 3
- SA Penalty 215 1
- VAT on Part Contribution towards Safety Boots 230 13
- Debtor weighting by sales 68 1
- The stupidity continues 2,793 103
- Company oversea and VAT 171 7
- Am I too soft? 1,064 14
- looking for a practice consultant 374 4
- Sample wording for fair usage terms 187 2
- Landlord probs - IHT, CGT and cashflow 440 11
- Small Business Payroll 191 7
- RTI - are HMRC picking any numbers? 239 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 498
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 474
- Is there anything wrong with this? 274
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 263
- Uncommercial property business 235
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 202
- Registering online CWF1 179
- Accrued income scheme 176
- VAT - registration needed? 171
- Zoho software in small accounting and bookkeeping practice 170