Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- How can i allow my clients to digitally sign? 743 15
- Tax refunds for 2014/15 1,149 22
- Spousal transfer and PPR 700 31
- Overseas business trip - accompanied by family 69 1
- unmarried couple, two houses, one rental - CGT? 255 8
- recompense capital input 195 11
- Exports/Dispatches - non VAT registered 106 2
- Capital allowances on taxis 229 2
- CT losses carry back 101 1
- Thoughts on revenue recognition 547 17
- help guys! self employed or still company income? 167 2
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 769 19
- Deferred Tax Asset & Liability 420 12
- Where has Portia gone? 2,277 68
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage brokering 150 1
- Associated disposals - Entrepreneur's relief 184 3
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 231 5
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 993 22
- What shall I reduce payments on account to? 219 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 262 5
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 798
- RTI - duplicate employee record 565
- Pensions Regulator 455
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 414
- Portia ... Where art thou 335
- Sanzar 317
- How do you do it 304
- Digital marketing focus group 300
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 274
- new investor structure 185