Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Vat 253 6
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,259 13
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 333 7
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 106 2
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 410 6
- Why should I retain membership? 2,687 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 175 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 135 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,472 18
- CT/CIS offset 125 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 182 4
- Trade name 183 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 132 1
- New business - journal entries 314 20
- B2B vat in the EU 119 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 314 18
- VAT on deposits 207 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 137 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 414 12
- option to tax 205 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 802
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 710
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 390
- Social investment tax relief 208
- Digita Hosted Software 202
- Call Centre Data Costs 193
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 162
- Travel costs and contractors 152
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 147
- Certificates of tax deposit 139