Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Auto Enrolment set up 360 3
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 228 2
- Loan to Partnership is s455 tax relevant? 520 18
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 413 9
- UK Tax Treatment of Finance Lease Payments 132 2
- More HMRC on gov.uk 77 1
- Interflora florist 50 1
- Accounting for VAT not yet paid in year end 278 6
- Directors loan accounts 413 10
- Income Self employed 537 8
- Know it alls (who don't) 1,176 22
- Contingent Liability - Copyright Dispute - Disclosure ? 253 7
- Can I zero rate the VAT? 344 7
- Payment for Promotional Samples 258 1
- Transactions between Associated Companies 119 2
- Employed clients and expenses 799 14
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 1,036 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 701 29
- Taxfiler V's BTC 917 34
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 553 18
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 542
- NOVA 489
- Bonus Bonds 376
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 354
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 275
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 239
- Friendly Pensions 170
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 157
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 144
- Finance Lease 141