Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- deleting customers on Sage 50 103 5
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 635 5
- Incorrect Accounts. Is it worth taking action against the old accountant? 59 1
- Giving a seminar 491 28
- Joint Filing Help 77 1
- Altered PAYE cheque 153 4
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 108 6
- Flat Rate Scheme 236 13
- Film Partnership Enquiries - am I just unlucky? 189 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 406 17
- ICAEW student, Dilema with client & boss 2,140 32
- Interest on Loan to a Company 244 2
- Writing off bad debts 158 4
- Added years superannuation 33 1
- How to use importing procedure for Transfers between the bank accounts 97 2
- Is there a legal obligation for the Inspector to hand over minutes of a meeting 339 7
- SDLT exemptions/reliefs 52 1
- Care to help a student out? 269 9
- Residency 91 day rule 187 1
- New HMRC phone answering method ... 851 12
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,194
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 599
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 403
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 307
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 186
- Agent fees to sell business 185
- Alphabet shares 184
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 175
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 153
- EBT 151