Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Closing my business down 271 18
- Your comments please 78 2
- CGT history of shares 32 1
- Accounting for reversed transaction 35 1
- Ordering same-day transactions 43 1
- As a soletrader taxi service, would purchasing low emissions taxi-cars qualify for AIA capital allowance? 139 1
- Scams are not always obvious 2,267 37
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,487 21
- What do you all do in your spare time? 903 36
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 52 1
- VAT flat rate scheme 147 2
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 174 1
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 238 3
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 623 13
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 244 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 199 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 155 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 313 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 103 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,125 18
- Moving away from CCH software 958
- QROP pension input amounts 445
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 388
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 363
- fraud 289
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 264
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 233
- Construction CIS LLP Company 217
- EPS and CIS deductions 208
- Out of time or not? 190