Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Are Court and tribunal Judges honest/commit fruad ? 73 1
- What are CIS subcontractor clients worth to you ? 157 4
- Late reply from HMRC 226 2
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 273 6
- VAT silly question 2,339 55
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,624 34
- How long to prepare monthly management accounts 1,406 22
- Xero - am I missing something? 2,781 43
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 493 11
- Classic cars investment 184 5
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 198 3
- New Company - Corp Tax Period 226 8
- RTI - new employee 186 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 598 22
- H&W company 133 2
- BrightPay 546 14
- VAT registration 138 1
- More Auto enrolment (sorry) 127 1
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 1,103 29
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 248 6
- Benchmarking 480
- Possible Partnership? 426
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 405
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 399
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 344
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 202
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 196
- Income tax on foreign dividends 181
- Clubs and Taxable Income 179
- Subsistence and hotel expenses 178