Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Limited company built a property and the client has made this messy 86 3
- Transferring rental property to limited company 321 11
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 449 6
- IR35 336 5
- Exclusion of single director companies from the Employment Allowance in 2016/17 350 12
- Revenue phishing examples 109 1
- iris update 11.9.2 162 2
- Land Registry 207 2
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 434 13
- Company Number 10000000 236 3
- 2015 tax year end 518 1
- Company Structure 247 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 2,297 25
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 759 17
- Advertising Tips? 221 6
- Not renewing AAT 1,460 14
- Cloud-based email services? 267 6
- Dormant co. now trading 324 9
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,707 21
- Online or Paper 64-8? 245 4
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 728
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 430
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 370
- Costly Accounting Software contract 353
- Directors' advances and credits 279
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 259
- DTA tie-breaker issue 247
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 232
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 208
- CGT for NOn UK residents 195