Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,152 13
- Tips on meals 160 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 510 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 143 3
- Personal Tax 723 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 159 2
- Stumped - IHT 124 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 407 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 471 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 128 1
- property capital gains 131 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 389 7
- CGT and primary residence 168 1
- Marriage Allowance 267 3
- S455 and February year ends 323 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 888 18
- Closing down loss-making company 455 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3