Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Disengaging a client who uses our office as a registered office address 774 19
- Scottish independence - what happens to HMRC? 934 53
- Go Cardless 244 8
- business entertaining deductibility 101 1
- Self assessment tax arrears 93 2
- R & D 93 3
- Are HMRC cutting out Agents in tax investigations? 214 1
- Shareholder/Directors termination payments 63 1
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 100 2
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 133 3
- Payroll software with annual pay period? 118 1
- New Business Registration 206 5
- Audit rules 133 3
- Hosted email exchange 119 4
- Excel formula for UK corporation tax including losses 137 1
- G P life time allowance 107 3
- Why will HMRC not code out my client's £1,730 underpayment for 12/13 364 11
- Bringing money to Uk 209 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 126 1
- Accounting for investment club gains 107 2
- Xtuple 499
- Qtac payroll for bureau 332
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 276
- Industrial & Provident Societies 273
- Mehjoo 217
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 215
- New strategic report 168
- Domain name sale and limited company 154
- South African Government Pension 148
- CIS schemes 143