Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- When to register or not for PAYE 432 8
- VAT on farm machinery sold 69 1
- Cash bashed (FRS) vs cash accounting (standard VAT)? 76 1
- Any thoughts on Capium? 383 1
- Can criminal action be a defence? 172 5
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,395 14
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 328 10
- Seeking advice: Tax on investing in a subsidiary 105 4
- Property pages or self-employed? 94 1
- Income prior to company formation 160 7
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 288 6
- Chargeable Gains - CT600 88 2
- HMRC Security Deposit 534 13
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 375 9
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 248 4
- My friend may have unknowingly participated in a tax avoidance scheme... 925 8
- question 394 3
- VAT underpayment 214 6
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 251 5
- Company Limited by Guarantee 112 1
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 393
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 284
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 258
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 249
- French ConnectionUK 201
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 186
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 185
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 180
- APN's 169
- Penalties for late filing of P11D forms 144