Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Moneysoft Payroll 199 4
- Capital Allowance on Vehicles - CT600 120 2
- Introduction of assets to Limited Company (Comic Books) 277 11
- Has Microsoft taken a huge bite out of Apple 925 20
- Seeking advice: Do you pay tax on donations if you are not a registered charity? 254 4
- Practicing without a Practicing Certificate 938 14
- Buying a company for £20,000 from owner how it works? 476 7
- BTL property and holdover or other relief 175 4
- Client right to working papers 1,547 11
- vat gross margins 191 2
- Employer PAYE Refund 216 4
- e mail 217 1
- Auto enrolment 582 9
- HMRC Debt collectors 1,358 6
- VAT on new build property 166 2
- Auto enrolment 302 9
- SAGE 50 2011 165 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,638 36
- How much do you charge for Accountant's Reference? 1,881 22
- Loss on sale of goodwill 227 2
- NHS finance professionals 672
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 413
- Foreign Pension Contribution 384
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 369
- vat gross profit percentage margins 367
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 355
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 315
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 283
- Management reporting dashboards and cloud accounting 243
- IFA income recognition & reporting 215