Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Will I need to resign? 268 2
- Nominal Ledger 400 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 153 1
- How much of your work is admin? 646 7
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 236 4
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 164 5
- Old CGT loss 233 4
- Limited company purchase of property 461 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 461 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 965 14
- Trade creditor journal 71 1
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 394 9
- HMRC Distraint 101 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 144 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 221 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 423 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,370 42
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 603 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 193 2
- Paper tax return 180 4