Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 170 3
- Accounts submitted to a the charities comission 199 4
- Tax on grant a lease - no proceeds 108 1
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 288 1
- ACCA practice certificates 55 1
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 1,087 32
- What would you do in this situation? 691 14
- Dress code 513 13
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 527 16
- Project being run jointly 216 3
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 321 4
- Companies House 617 9
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 386 11
- Where to start to get any of jobs in Finance and Accounting Industry 742 9
- How much did you pay for your website 1,458 25
- Help Required 435 10
- directors control and tax problems 331 5
- Fastest Software 814 13
- What's in a name ? 423 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 341 4
- CTA study material 720
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 442
- Employment related securities question 278
- AIM Stocks and IHT 256
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 239
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 219
- Expat pension contributions? 210
- Trust for Employee 207
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 191
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 125