Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Audit 43 1
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 601 19
- carry back of gift aid 164 3
- Do I need to pay my accountant 748 9
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 286 8
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 436 13
- Awkward IP 1,103 12
- What's in a name ? 905 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 810 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 121 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 548 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 217 3
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,075 11
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 361 6
- Potentially dodgy client 366 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 552 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 452 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 398 9
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 534 23
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 207 6
- CTA study material 781
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 484
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 420
- Employment related securities question 313
- AIM Stocks and IHT 290
- Expat pension contributions? 267
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 264
- Trust for Employee 247
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 199
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 151