Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 660 6
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 691 19
- Sage Priority Support 95 2
- incorrect old p60 124 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 486 4
- VAT on new builds 118 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 347 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 125 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 118 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 138 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,844 26
- Missing tax return 180 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 920 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 165 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 246 3
- Inflation and fees 1,219 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 170 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 284 8