Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Value pricing 701 25
- vat return 235 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 140 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 152 4
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,008 32
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 165 4
- Private residence relief with entrepreneur relief mix 279 4
- Reregister for VAT 130 2
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 196 6
- Weely paid employees 243 3
- Would this save hours of your time? 465 11
- Director's tax return 278 6
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 210 6
- Wrong career 474 18
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 283 7
- Laptop purchase 1,387 20
- PTP software disaster 274 2
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 230 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 102 2
- Tricky VAT question 193 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 797
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 550
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 415
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 293
- Free Tax Legislation? 266
- Director Loan account operation 245
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 239
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 236
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 229
- Paye procedures for CVA 159