Incorporation of accountancy practice
I hope tax returns season is going well. Mine is it could be a lot better.
I incorporated my practice on 1/04/2011. I am not experienced on this area of incorporating from a sole trader.
I would be grateful for advice on what I need to do to ensure I am being tax efficient.What steps do I need to take?
The response can be broad, I can read up on the detail.
I did a search on this but could not find a baby steps guide.
I am looking for advice not criticisms on my lack of knowledge and experience.
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 130 2
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 35 1
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 131 1
- Instant CPD offer 287 4
- Cash basis 519 13
- Income from rent charged to business 135 2
- payroll software 371 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 444 5
- Statutory sick pay 309 4
- Dividend in specie 370 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 221 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 176 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 146 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 276 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 295 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 171 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 389 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,858 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 338 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 261 2
- Skandia using wrong address 578
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 309
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 309
- Employee rewards 290
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 258
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 230
- Etax Australian 189
- LLP in Construction Industry 156
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 133
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 132