I have a client who's thinking of incorporating from sole trade - so I just have a few questions!
Am I right in saying that if he started trading after 1 April 2002 then goodwill is allowable for CT deduction?
How do you go about putting a value to goodwill and then agreeing it with HMRC?
He also owns quite a large garage (worth about £70k) so presumably the title of this would need to be transferred to the company?
Any help much appreciated!
- Growth Street 121 2
- Professional Clearance 1,179 28
- Let Property Campaign - Joint Owner Died 46 1
- Client has two UTRS, How do you get HMRC to correct this? 214 9
- Microsoft One Drive 609 23
- SA302's - What's the deal? 480 8
- Online Back Up 274 7
- Accountant let me down 508 4
- Filing a company valuation with HMRC 73 1
- Are there any auto-enrolment engagement letter templates? 1,424 35
- Financial Advisor / Mortgage Brokering 108 1
- Vat application refused 181 1
- Professional Clearance 396 6
- Employee leaving mid month and Payroll Manager 1,209 25
- Self-employed 567 14
- Past rental expenses 305 5
- Redeemable loan note - loss 101 1
- IHT400 or IHT205 - disagree with solicitor 312 3
- Flat rate category 170 1
- Capital creditors / cashflow 135 4
- NHS finance professionals 630
- Auto Enrolment and Foreign employers 400
- Foreign Pension Contribution 367
- Employee's statement of sickness (SC2) form - no longer available as downloadable pdf 345
- vat gross profit percentage margins 342
- Pre Season Invoice dated September how do you treat the VAT as not due until May 16 320
- Quickbooks online filing of VAT 296
- SWAT AML v Anti Money Laundering Compliance Plus (AMLCP) 289
- Does pension term assurance count for unused relief purposes? 245
- IFA income recognition & reporting 204