I have a client who's thinking of incorporating from sole trade - so I just have a few questions!
Am I right in saying that if he started trading after 1 April 2002 then goodwill is allowable for CT deduction?
How do you go about putting a value to goodwill and then agreeing it with HMRC?
He also owns quite a large garage (worth about £70k) so presumably the title of this would need to be transferred to the company?
Any help much appreciated!
- Professional coaching claimable? 48 1
- Sage instant account codes 106 1
- Networking 104 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 154 1
- Turnover on a tax return 279 8
- incorrect old p60 446 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 278 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 168 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 252 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 266 3
- Missing tax return 389 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,126 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 305 1