Informing HMRC of backdated rental income
It feels good posting on this lovely new site!
I asked a question a few days ago about whether I should inform HMRC about a client's rental income dating back to 2007.
I think we've come to the conclusion we should - so what's the next move - do we call or write to them... who do we speak to?
I would appreciate any help at all!
- Sage Priority Support 135 3
- incorrect old p60 241 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 113 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 796 24
- Micro-entity accounts 74 1
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 967 26
- Related party disclosure 134 3
- Inflation and fees 1,291 23
- Company reconstruction 67 1
- Missing tax return 246 3
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 209 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 97 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 135 1
- Advice please! 383 2
- VAT on new builds 150 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 116 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 346 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,934 28
- Redundancy Pay 445 6
- Entertaining - am I missing something or is my client taking the mickey 734 6