Institute quality checks
Im just curious to know what your experiences were when you received your quality check from your Institute.
Ive been in practice for 18mths and am waiting now for the letter to come through....
What did they look at
What did they pick up on?
Were they helpful or threatening?
I have a constant crisis of confidence about whether or not I am doing it all correctly...Im trying my best I think the sooner I get my check the better now..
- Would this save hours of your time? 628 12
- Can you declare dividends and not withdraw them 839 35
- Owners loan to business - is interest taxable 46 1
- Audit Required 1,163 22
- HMRC to sell our tax data to private companies 287 9
- Residential Management Companies 56 2
- Value pricing 2,833 37
- Problems with CT600 filing 381 5
- Flat rate scheme - which rate to use? 366 11
- Payroll software for Mac 111 1
- Online / Cloud Data Back Up 91 2
- Excel problem - pivot tables and multiple data sources 207 5
- CIS and Close Company 193 6
- LLP members share of profits 625 32
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 421 20
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 133 4
- Employment support allowance and self employed 91 1
- Registered Office 92 2
- Winding up a beneficiary will trust 107 1
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 290 7
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 934
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 658
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 387
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 329
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 253
- Paye procedures for CVA 244
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 240
- Expenses Re-imbursed on the VAT Flat Rate Scheme 187
- Compliance Checks - Time limits 182
- Pension Fixed Protection 180