Institute quality checks
Im just curious to know what your experiences were when you received your quality check from your Institute.
Ive been in practice for 18mths and am waiting now for the letter to come through....
What did they look at
What did they pick up on?
Were they helpful or threatening?
I have a constant crisis of confidence about whether or not I am doing it all correctly...Im trying my best I think the sooner I get my check the better now..
- 40% rule for travel expenses 245 3
- capital gains on PPR 42 1
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,566 430
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 292 6
- Cash injection by shareholder 197 4
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 249 8
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,200 61
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 392 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,377 43
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 333 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 279 8
- PRR 309 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 203 3
- corp tax software 372 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 453 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 480 7
- Which tax box 202 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 166 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 282 3
- References for clients 247 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 468
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 284
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 212
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 145