Institute quality checks
Im just curious to know what your experiences were when you received your quality check from your Institute.
Ive been in practice for 18mths and am waiting now for the letter to come through....
What did they look at
What did they pick up on?
Were they helpful or threatening?
I have a constant crisis of confidence about whether or not I am doing it all correctly...Im trying my best I think the sooner I get my check the better now..
- Allowable expense staying with family and friends? 184 3
- Holiday Pay calculation 102 1
- How to Recover corrupted word files? 165 4
- Ltd Co to Partnership ???? 102 2
- What would you charge? 443 6
- Shortened URLs 106 1
- VAT return for self-employed 125 1
- Converting Partnership to LLP 119 2
- Sage year end 312 11
- Hi guys and gals. AIA explained for new starter 310 5
- Sole trader now partnership 95 1
- Can I call myself a qualified accountant? 6,251 137
- Can Auditor take photocopies of predecessor's working papers? 371 5
- integral features - capital allowances 397 1
- Selling Accountancy Practice 333 4
- Pooling S104 holdings held by husband and wife. 125 1
- CGT on multiple sell buy transactions within 30 days 154 2
- PDF to QIF (or other)? 195 3
- What is reasonable etiquette on this forum 1,173 27
- ACA-CTA joint programme confusing me 245 3
- Income tax relief on loss oo unquoted shares 515
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 382
- VAT ON BUYING AND SELLING OF USED GOLD 244
- Debt waiver 242
- I have a contact moving to UK looking for a tax expert. Anyone interested 230
- Contractor's job title on LinkedIn 220
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 180
- Protective s431 elections 165
- Registering a SSAS pension scheme for VAT 152
- xbrl accounts and HMRC template help 151