Institute quality checks
Im just curious to know what your experiences were when you received your quality check from your Institute.
Ive been in practice for 18mths and am waiting now for the letter to come through....
What did they look at
What did they pick up on?
Were they helpful or threatening?
I have a constant crisis of confidence about whether or not I am doing it all correctly...Im trying my best I think the sooner I get my check the better now..
- Closing my business down 70 4
- What do you all do in your spare time? 839 34
- New ACCOUNTINGQUESTIONS website launching 272 6
- JUDGE FRAUD ALERT 266 4
- VAT on long lease in comercial property that has opted to Tax 191 6
- Director - earning less than £8500 and no taxable benefits - PllD? 97 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 586 12
- Scams are not always obvious 2,240 36
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,466 21
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 188 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 102 1
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 288 4
- Need some help on importing procedures and VAT 87 1
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,092 19
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 411 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 151 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 220 3
- FPS or EPS 169 2
- Continuity of Practice 219 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 144 2
- Moving away from CCH software 953
- QROP pension input amounts 440
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 382
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 357
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 325
- fraud 284
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 259
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 228
- Construction CIS LLP Company 212
- EPS and CIS deductions 200