Insurance for ACCA Spare time practising certificate
I would like to apply for an ACCA spare-time practising certificate in order to be able to sign off some clubs and associations independent examinations.
I am an FCCA and held a practising certificate for a short while in 2005 and 2006 which I decided not to renew.
The fee income will be 0, so will be entitled to the reduced £83 fee for fee income of less than £5k.
I'm not in practice (and don't intend to be) - this will be purely to ensure I follow ACCA's recommendations.
So the big stumbling block is insurance cover. Does anyone have any recommendations ? Is there any insurance cover which is relevant to this situation and doesn't charge an arm and a leg.
- Whats the best way to keep my accounts? 757 22
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 189 7
- Related Parties Note 76 2
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,167 52
- what time is it ? 294 4
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 86 2
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 430 24
- VAT on disbursement 165 2
- Business Christmas Greetings 996 18
- tax credits 207 7
- Victor Meldrew morning 1,040 17
- EC VAT codes in Sage 50 82 1
- LLP - Member leaving 188 6
- Year end 258 3
- Foreign income for self employed 172 2
- Is there difference between when you state you will provide a specific provison and you will make a specific provision of £3200 against a partcular debt? 306 9
- Error in 11-12 return done by previous accountant, do we have to offer them to correct or can I do and client reclaim cost 323 9
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,147 14
- Tax Return Deadlines 249 4
- accruals and prepayments please help anyone out there 627 21
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 907
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 526
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 335
- How to format a stock book 318
- Tax efficient holding company structure 257
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 247
- Investment property company accounts template 231
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 196
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 181
- Charge out rates in London? 157