Does anyone know of any cost effective software that enables PAYE and CIS payments to be made which then trigger an email to the recipient to state at the very least that a payment has been made but perhaps also a payslip attachment?
Currently exporting pdf from Moneysoft but can only do this to a certain size and I'm nearly at it!
If there are cost effective solutions out there that do this then great, if not then manual workarounds it is for now.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 15 1
- Turnover on a tax return 493 11
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,225 34
- incorrect old p60 537 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 63 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 169 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 107 1
- Special dividends & CGT 183 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 147 1
- Networking 335 5
- VAT refund 276 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 267 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 298 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 141 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 328 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 268 2
- IT Contractor 281 1
- Sage instant account codes 189 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 288 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 329 4