Interesting job coming up I think...
I have a prospect to see later in the week who says his accounts 'haven't been done for around 5 years' - apparently he used to be in partnership with someone but it was never registered as a partnership, the turnover is high but profit low, AND it's a franchise...
If you heard this from a prospect would you still consider doing the job? I guess it all depends on the state of the book-keeping, that sort of thing, but I think a payment upfront might be in order if I take it on?
What's everyone's experiences of this sort of job?
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,858 41
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 235 2
- Xerocon 2016 799 12
- Personal Tax 169 2
- Mortgage Reference 150 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 143 3
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,175 45
- Practical experience 846 15
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 429 9
- VAT 305 1
- Gift aid procedure please? 203 4
- What counts as income for the £100k 'salary' cap for free childcare from 2017? 164 1
- last minute request 269 3
- US tax form 1099 (misc?) 78 1
- Cash gift from India 498 13
- GP ACCOUNTS 80 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 446 16
- Stamp Duty based on Exchange or Completion Date 115 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 265 6
- Maternity and claining expenses 664 6