Interesting job coming up I think...
I have a prospect to see later in the week who says his accounts 'haven't been done for around 5 years' - apparently he used to be in partnership with someone but it was never registered as a partnership, the turnover is high but profit low, AND it's a franchise...
If you heard this from a prospect would you still consider doing the job? I guess it all depends on the state of the book-keeping, that sort of thing, but I think a payment upfront might be in order if I take it on?
What's everyone's experiences of this sort of job?
- Set up a company pension 284
- RTI Fees 272
- Where's our 10%? 249
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 248
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 202
- EIS 198
- CIS late registration 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 189
- Break up basis accounting 184
- Best structure 174
- Accounts production software for business SSC 174
- Property owned privately 165
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 163
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 163
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Accruing for fixed asset invoice 144
- ICB certificate... any benefits? 135
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132