Interesting job coming up I think...
I have a prospect to see later in the week who says his accounts 'haven't been done for around 5 years' - apparently he used to be in partnership with someone but it was never registered as a partnership, the turnover is high but profit low, AND it's a franchise...
If you heard this from a prospect would you still consider doing the job? I guess it all depends on the state of the book-keeping, that sort of thing, but I think a payment upfront might be in order if I take it on?
What's everyone's experiences of this sort of job?
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 61 1
- Networking 299 5
- Turnover on a tax return 439 10
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,200 33
- VAT refund 260 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 256 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 284 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 105 1
- incorrect old p60 503 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 321 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 236 2
- IT Contractor 275 1
- Sage instant account codes 176 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 274 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 325 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,963 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 335 4
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 307 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 287 3
- Missing tax return 423 4