INtra group transfer of property(business). Do SchA losses c/f?
Contemplating a transfer of a commercial property from trading sub to dormant parent. The sub will be struck off in due course.
The property has generated SchA losses (due to capital allowances).
Do these transfer with the property to the parent?
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 156 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 86 1
- Post AAT? 707 4
- Second Limited Company 143 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,682 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 293 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 184 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,564 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 100 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 255 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,304 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 512 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 297 8
- Probate services 375 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 532 20
- trading losses allowable? 762 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 173 1