INtra group transfer of property(business). Do SchA losses c/f?
Contemplating a transfer of a commercial property from trading sub to dormant parent. The sub will be struck off in due course.
The property has generated SchA losses (due to capital allowances).
Do these transfer with the property to the parent?
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 217 3
- UK tax exposure 145 2
- flat rate scheme 270 7
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 205 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 507 6
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 87 3
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 253 2
- What do young accountants know that you don't? 2,014 9
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 165 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 184 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 121 1
- VAT refund 347 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,294 37
- Turnover on a tax return 585 12
- incorrect old p60 579 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 165 4
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 171 1
- Special dividends & CGT 219 1
- Networking 390 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 301 2