Investment property or asset
I started a limited company with a view to renovating property and then selling. With the property market feeling poorly it made more sense when it came to decision day to rent the properties rather than sell. I have two like this.
I have also bought land with derelict buildings which are to be demolished and new houses are to be built.
Are the properties trading assets or investment property ?
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 163 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 200 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,229 35
- Mortgage Reference 549 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 253 7
- Insovent companies 885 19
- New Build 214 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 228 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 808 20
- Website Content 183 1
- Personal Tax 631 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 199 1
- USA Tax Query 314 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 656 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 368 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 402 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,742 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6