invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 223 3
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 103 3
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 257 9
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 78 5
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 135 5
- FRS percentage 72 2
- How much did you pay for your website 745 14
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 60 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 202 5
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 298 9
- Gross Profit Percentage 513 11
- Companies House 431 8
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 976 23
- can a balancing allowance be claimed if 148 4
- Benefit fraud 3,154 42
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 1,035 16
- Tax return to date of death/R27 144 2
- Preparing a consolidated TB 294 7
- does a hybrid car with CO2 92g/km bought April 2014 483 5
- Medical benefit on low paid wife of director? 160 5
- CTA study material 618
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 381
- Employment related securities question 235
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 204
- ATED Penalties 203
- AIM Stocks and IHT 183
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 145
- Expat pension contributions? 137
- Trust for Employee 133
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 124