invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- GP - Do I have to provide tax advice 70 2
- Group Audits 103 1
- VAT Invoice 274 7
- VAT on sale of an Asset 135 1
- Cash in Hand 232 3
- Buy to let and capitak gain 223 5
- are receipts needed? 651 17
- SA302's anyone?? 640 18
- Charge for use of credit card - permitted 349 8
- High value residential property - SDLT 15% 180 1
- 2013/14 failure to submit end of year submission 368 12
- Busines software 218 5
- Goods Purchased for Rental 228 6
- Converting a barn for business use 196 2
- Sale of house with planning permission - tax free? 329 4
- Flat rate Vat Scheme & Vat on wholesale production of Cakes and other deserts 339 12
- HMRC overreaching its powers -again against a small surveying firm? 507 10
- Going to need a tax, insolvency and legal specialist I think 364 3
- Bookkeping software 749 7
- Clogged Losses 296 5
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 913
- International interest certificate 527
- NOVA 376
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 341
- Management expenses for investment company 280
- Bonus Bonds 279
- Entertainer withholding tax in Australia 189
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 177
- EXACT ONLINE 174
- P11D benefit received by widow 171