invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Member meet up 1 October in London 318 8
- Seeking advice: Director's claim to money 174 7
- Identify cost savings 202 6
- Companies Made Simple - I guess they don't want our business any more 430 7
- HMRC AND BAD ORGANIZATION 108 2
- Capital gains tax and PPR 96 1
- Jobs after completing ACCA 129 2
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 588 11
- are these allowable deductions? 122 1
- Just another average day trying to deal with HMRC 1,657 20
- Laptop help needed I bought the wrong operating system 568 12
- Option To Tax - VAT on residential sales? 81 1
- SEIS: is it ok for co to spend money before the shares are issued? 136 3
- Can Guernsey company have same name as mine 418 7
- Schedule A losses 151 1
- Only pref shares. Does it matter 197 5
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 833 1
- Fees 790 8
- P11D & tax return 287 10
- Freelance/Employee 931 22
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 438
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 391
- Electric Car 333
- S222 Charge 269
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 241
- AIA 215
- IP trans to holding company 209
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 204
- Car used both in a partnership and sole trader business - how to claim capital allowances? 170
- Payroll Manager - tax code for starter declaration 'C' 161