invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Which tax returns can I submit? 173 5
- Cocaine anyone? 897 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 258 5
- Vat on new builds 63 1
- Using home as clients registered address 239 5
- VAT MOSS registration 98 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 471 15
- How much does the company pay 822 35
- HMRC property income enquiry 457 10
- Proof of identification 134 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 162 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 125 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 309 5
- Childcare vouchers 375 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 107 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 100 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 95 1
- two business from one premises 197 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 76 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 380 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 516
- corporate hierarchy 480
- Advice - 333
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 281
- WWOOFers 269
- The booking.com con 257
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 255
- Cocaine anyone? 238
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 232
- UK State pension paid in NZ 182