invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Partially exempt? 205 7
- Mexican student in UK 84 1
- Pricing 296 9
- Dividend in specie 168 3
- VAT on imports and the Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 133 7
- No Tax Returns submitted for last 16 years 1,006 23
- Lorry Drivers 86 1
- VAT 107 2
- QuickBooks, Xero, FreeAgent and ClearBooks 826 18
- Twenty signs your practice is bad at tax 594 7
- Rental Income Tax Planning 197 3
- Vat 68 2
- Auto-Enrolment 3,810 184
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 112 2
- Incorporation Relief 118 2
- First VAT Visit for client 127 2
- Accounting Practice acting as an employment agency 243 11
- capital gains on PPR 1,436 21
- cost of moving out for a few weeks 318 9
- Tax question about small group and how to set up 234 14
- Skandia using wrong address 469
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 272
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 265
- Employee rewards 256
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 216
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 211
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 209
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 195
- Etax Australian 165
- Annual Management Charge Rebates and Self Assessment Tax Return 155