invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- HMRC Agents Line 183 4
- Accounts Software 99 4
- calculation DTR restriction 71 1
- Company Director In Prison 432 11
- SMP reclaimable by employer 46 1
- AWeb - download file 157 3
- Charity work 228 11
- Help with HMRC investigation 232 6
- Director Drawings 142 5
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,673 38
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 256 13
- Managing Employee Expenses 220 7
- Collection or business assets 98 1
- Incorporated when they should not have 264 8
- Tax position re this lease? 370 9
- Do I need a smartphone? 719 23
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 103 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,673 70
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 88 2
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 348 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 674
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 513
- Cancelled 427
- Cancelled 365
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 362
- Probiz 335
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 327
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 243
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 215
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 203