invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- I have let a client go as it wasnt worth the hassle, 2,015 18
- TaxCalc - A Return to Form 369 6
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 116 1
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 188 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 81 1
- FPS or EPS 124 2
- Can I record depreciation, prepayments and accrued expenses in cash accounting? 247 3
- Continuity of Practice 182 2
- IRIS Professional Yearend 119 2
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 307 10
- Scams are not always obvious 2,200 34
- Financial statements accounting policies 243 5
- Does Members voluntary liquidation require change of year end 153 3
- Market Value/Connected Persons 292 10
- Online Downtime 336 4
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 326 3
- What do you all do in your spare time? 793 31
- Personal allowance 674 15
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 448 6
- New Fangled Penalties 1,122 1
- Moving away from CCH software 948
- QROP pension input amounts 437
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 380
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 355
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 323
- fraud 282
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 252
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 221
- Construction CIS LLP Company 209
- EPS and CIS deductions 196