invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Entertaining - definition? 270 2
- Do you lose losses on cessation 332 10
- Teacher doing marking - tax deducted 117 2
- foreign income 99 1
- SA1 Online 53 1
- UK resident non domicile recieving a gift from his parents in Pakistan. 73 1
- Relevant earnings and losses 86 2
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 334 9
- VAT recovery on company owned van used by employee with some personal use 87 1
- White van man 226 8
- Capital allowances offset rule 110 1
- Non sterling partnership profits, exchange rates and tax 114 4
- Worried over stock value 138 1
- Start of letting business when property owner took lodgers prior to letting out 118 2
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,296 22
- Mortgage extended on a rental property 118 1
- Is there a risk in helping overseas companies that have no intention of doing business in the UK 201 5
- CGT on sale of Spanish property 169 3
- VAT on leased double cabs 93 1
- Backdate C79? 140 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 818
- Copy Wanted 542
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 497
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 480
- Latest phishing scam 335
- Entrepreneurs' relief 309
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 279
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 274
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 272
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 177