invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Love is in the air 571 7
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 166 2
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,048 47
- CGT on lost shares/scam 372 4
- Setting up a practice 411 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 518 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 480 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 299 1
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 659 17
- Stamp Duty 294 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 239 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,814 21
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 611 5
- Incorporation of gp practise 297 1
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 263 9
- Client Paperwork Retention? 582 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 587 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 406 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 403 9
- Reimbursing director travel costs 462 6
- DTA tie-breaker issue 304
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 294
- CGT for NOn UK residents 281
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 278
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 256
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 241
- Apprenticeship Levy 240
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 225
- Capital Gains personal representatives 221
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 220