invoice financing within sage
I run the accounts within Sage LIne 50.
I may be about to get involved with Invoice Financing.
Is there a whole bunch of things i need to know to process this ?
Is it payments to account leaving the balance outstanding until the final receipt or something completely different.
I haven't been involved in financing before.
Advice would be appreciated.
Thank you. Heather.
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,889 32
- Telemarketing 81 3
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 415 10
- Budget 2015 predictions 76 1
- Pass-through costs - show gross or net under UK GAAP / IFRS? 88 1
- Non domicile swiss bank 114 2
- New tax codes for ex-employees 103 1
- Husband Wife let property 70 1
- Tennants in Common - Changing % Share 72 1
- Gift between companies 101 2
- Physiotherapy And Vat 108 2
- Vat reclaim on invoice payable over 4 years 446 6
- Directors loan - no longer a director 259 2
- Why .... 689 8
- Does anyone know how to deal with crowd funding income 932 9
- NI Contributions in order to claim state pension 537 12
- We contribute a percentage of employees' salaries to a pension scheme set up by them - do we need to get involved in auto-enrolment? 430 5
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 272 6
- Relevant life plan 302 7
- Flat Rate Job Expenses 154 2
- Possible Partnership? 587
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 496
- New Fangled Penalties 400
- Clubs and Taxable Income 322
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 293
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 246
- Loans to other companies 240
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 208
- Outsource Data Entry 198
- Moving away from CCH software 195