Invoicing/Accounts system for aircraft handling company
I have a new prospect who is an aircraft fuel and handling agent. Their activity is source fuel and provide on ground handling services (passenger steps/maintenance/ storage etc) for inbound airplanes at a number of small airports around europe and north africa.
They need an invoicing system that enables them to to input a customer and type of plane, and then input the fuel quantity together with the number of other services (say a set of passenger steps for two hours), then for the system to produce the invoice.
Can anyone recommend an invoicing system that will cater for these variables?
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 160 11
- Goodwill complications 268 5
- How much of your work is admin? 693 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 217 4
- Will I need to resign? 414 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 110 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 309 5
- Trade creditor journal 115 2
- Nominal Ledger 448 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 185 1
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 225 5
- Old CGT loss 241 4
- Limited company purchase of property 470 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 990 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 408 9
- HMRC Distraint 157 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 170 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 239 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 453 5