Invoicing/Accounts system for aircraft handling company
I have a new prospect who is an aircraft fuel and handling agent. Their activity is source fuel and provide on ground handling services (passenger steps/maintenance/ storage etc) for inbound airplanes at a number of small airports around europe and north africa.
They need an invoicing system that enables them to to input a customer and type of plane, and then input the fuel quantity together with the number of other services (say a set of passenger steps for two hours), then for the system to produce the invoice.
Can anyone recommend an invoicing system that will cater for these variables?
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 178 3
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 265 5
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 210 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 798 13
- GRNI - Normal Balance 33 1
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 60 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,289 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 903 37
- Second Limited Company 88 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 486 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 286 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 476 20
- trading losses allowable? 754 14
- Post AAT? 671 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 127 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,639 37
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,524 24
- Opening Balance in Sage 50 Accounts 142 3