Invoicing/Accounts system for aircraft handling company
I have a new prospect who is an aircraft fuel and handling agent. Their activity is source fuel and provide on ground handling services (passenger steps/maintenance/ storage etc) for inbound airplanes at a number of small airports around europe and north africa.
They need an invoicing system that enables them to to input a customer and type of plane, and then input the fuel quantity together with the number of other services (say a set of passenger steps for two hours), then for the system to produce the invoice.
Can anyone recommend an invoicing system that will cater for these variables?
- Professional coaching claimable? 54 1
- Sage instant account codes 108 1
- Networking 110 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 263 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 160 1
- Turnover on a tax return 284 8
- incorrect old p60 446 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 300 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,930 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 281 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 246 3
- VAT refund 172 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 256 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 266 3
- Missing tax return 390 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,126 30
- Inflation and fees 1,408 24
- Sage Priority Support 190 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 846 24
- Micro-entity accounts 307 1