iPad 2 - IOS 6.1 Update failure ....
Just tried to upgrade my iPad 2 to IOS 6.1 - after all Apple sent a message to the device saying the update was available
Result - totally stuffed the iPad & now nothing works
Evidently there is an issue with the upgrade that Apple have known about for a copule of days - SO WHY SEND ME A MESSAGE ABOUT THE UPGRADE
Anyway just watch out if you have an iPad 2 & wait for a patch/fix before installing
Apples really are generally losing the plot at the moment - their share price has bombed (equivalent to entire capitalisation of M$ or Google) and they are getting a number of other things wrong
So much for all thos Apple evangelists for whom this company can do no wrong !
etc - do Google search
Just spent best part of 45 mins on the telephone to Apple & have an appointment at one of their stores in 2 days time - they cannot do earlier; too busy, and the rest of us are not busy ?
Cheeky so & so's started talking about a £25 charge because the device was out of warranty. Changed their mind when I suggested a 'class action' for £100's from everyone owning an iPad 2 because of time wasting caused by Apple's IOS failure to install properly
What a shambolic company - perhaps they will go the route of RIM (Blackberry) - certainly deserve to !
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 369 5
- last minute request 563 6
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 652 13
- Xerocon 2016 1,071 27
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,209 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 288 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 316 7
- Personal Tax 550 11
- USA Tax Query 215 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,692 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 961 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 351 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 614 18
- Corrupt Excel File 683 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,993 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 440 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 205 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 397 4
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,263 46