I have just set up my own consultancy company. I only have one client at the moment so I presume I fall foul of the IR35 rules, especially as I have worked for this client for 3 years on a self-employed basis. I am now actively advertising for more clients.
Does the IR35 situation effect my ability to take out a loan from the company that could be repaid by dividend when I have more clients and am not captured by the IR35 rules.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
- Tips on meals 148 2
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 509 10
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 132 3
- Personal Tax 720 13
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 144 2
- Stumped - IHT 107 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 406 6
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 469 11
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,280 33
- Credit management tools 117 1
- property capital gains 123 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 771 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 381 7
- CGT and primary residence 163 1
- Marriage Allowance 257 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,148 12
- S455 and February year ends 315 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 886 18
- Closing down loss-making company 451 5
- S.455 Tax again 287 3