IRIS / Digita Practice Management
In the next couple of days I need to make a decision as regards software going forward for a fairly small firm - around 50 accounts clients and double that in SATRs. I've narrowed my list down to Digita and IRIS, and am just pondering the practice management offerings.
Looking at the Digita online videos, practice management seems pretty straightforward and very good in particular at mining data to define different client groups.
This compares favourable with my past experience (around 5 years ago, admittedly) with trying to use IRIS practice manager. I suspect, though, that I simply gave up too easily on what some seem to consider an excellent piece of software.
I'd appreciate any comments, positive or otherwise, from users of these two pieces of software.
Thanks, as always, for your time and help,
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 371 5
- Stumped - IHT 17 1
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 444 11
- Tips on meals 81 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,260 33
- Credit management tools 80 1
- Rental losses on jointly owned property 51 2
- property capital gains 54 1
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 756 20
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 338 7
- CGT and primary residence 129 1
- Marriage Allowance 215 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,115 12
- S455 and February year ends 277 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 856 18
- Closing down loss-making company 431 5
- S.455 Tax again 276 3
- New Build 332 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 373 4
- Mortgage Reference 786 10