IRIS / Digita Practice Management
In the next couple of days I need to make a decision as regards software going forward for a fairly small firm - around 50 accounts clients and double that in SATRs. I've narrowed my list down to Digita and IRIS, and am just pondering the practice management offerings.
Looking at the Digita online videos, practice management seems pretty straightforward and very good in particular at mining data to define different client groups.
This compares favourable with my past experience (around 5 years ago, admittedly) with trying to use IRIS practice manager. I suspect, though, that I simply gave up too easily on what some seem to consider an excellent piece of software.
I'd appreciate any comments, positive or otherwise, from users of these two pieces of software.
Thanks, as always, for your time and help,
- No more tax returns... 1,237 12
- bookkeeping system 523 8
- AIA/Capital Allowances 173 5
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 160 3
- RTI and Advances to Employees 331 7
- Selling to USA, Delivery to Poland, VAT? 78 1
- HELP CT Return filed but doesnt match up HMRC's AP 185 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,661 23
- International VAT 99 2
- CTA 185 2
- Office 365 vs. Google apps 609 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 700 21
- Insurance payout 110 1
- Non-UK resident - where to pay income tax? 524 11
- RTI / P11d 157 2
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,099 21
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 276 9
- Windows 7 to 8 should I go Excel or Office 365 375 3
- Company Share Buy Back 284 7
- Sage 200 question 188 3