Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Advice for new build property 13 1
- HMRC Agent Accounts - PAYE 218 7
- Should training costs being reclaimed be deducted from gross or net salary 254 5
- Any reasons for a dissolved company to comply with HMRC requesting Corporation Tax and Tax Returns 432 18
- Directors exempt from AE? 1,253 17
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 193 4
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,021 25
- VAT FRS for a Formula 2 Racing Driver 266 8
- Duplicating Sales and COS but does not impacting bottom line? Legal? 201 3
- Claiming accommodation as employment expense? 104 1
- Sage Line 50 90 2
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,930 58
- mileage claim via self assessment - how far back? 139 2
- HMRC Post 341 5
- Freelance/Employee 576 14
- Can you have two types of sales? Sales with VAT and Sale without VAT? 535 11
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 336 8
- Employment Allowance 378 3
- RBS advising client they don't want his business 2,417 13
- Auto-enrolment staging dates, letters etc 215 4
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 400
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 370
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 345
- Electric Car 282
- S222 Charge 233
- IP trans to holding company 181
- Taxable Benefit for Director? 177
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 166
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 163
- AIA 153