Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,407 26
- Entrepreneurs Relief 413 16
- Substantial shareholding exemption and foreign subsidiaries 19 1
- international employer please help!! 113 3
- Sage payroll alternatives 446 7
- CGT 186 3
- accounting for this transaction 357 3
- Gift Aid 208 5
- do i have to register new ltd practice as tax agent? 213 3
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 232 2
- Compliance check 579 16
- Capital gain? 195 4
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 126 3
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 376 5
- Tax Avoidance 229 1
- When to include value of import in Box 7 95 2
- sole trader accountant 892 15
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 466 10
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 188 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 357 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,096
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 784
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 470
- Digita Hosted Software 284
- Call Centre Data Costs 253
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 234
- Credit where credit's due....... 230
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 212
- Director phone costs 160
- RTI overpayments gap 156