Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Two clients (married to each other) disappeared from client list 261 7
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 204 7
- Notes to statutory accounts 225 12
- What does it mean?? 230 6
- Money transfers between companies owned by one person 107 3
- another ir35!!!! 1,001 6
- Gifting shares 241 5
- Need qualification back due to clients' banks needing my references 592 11
- Tax Credit Overpayment 227 8
- A question about share structure 189 3
- Holding companies 133 5
- Offsetting CIS tax suffered against CT 95 2
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 522 6
- Soil Survey Required Mortgage 203 6
- PayPal Transaction Analysis 97 2
- Donations/grants by a CIC 171 1
- VAT Registration 397 18
- Is our client doing anything wrong? 675 5
- Childminding & Wear & Tear Allowance 99 1
- VAT on motor expenses 858 30
- Skandia using wrong address 1,526
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 839
- International interest certificate 457
- NOVA 314
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 204
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 203
- Bonus Bonds 198
- Management expenses for investment company 192
- DOUBLE TAXATION RELIEF BETWEEN A PRIVATE LTD COMPANY AND GREECE (the private Ltd has no employees and its main activity is 180
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 166