Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Changed Company Year End - CT Penalty 30 1
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 294 8
- Window Comb Binder Cover 229 4
- Help - Capital Allowance 273 7
- client can't/won't pay 549 14
- Knuckle down one week to go! 173 6
- Split year treatment 31 1
- Self Ass. Return 52 1
- Depreciation 255 2
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 380 13
- What tax to pay 85 1
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 271 7
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 297 10
- AIA 263 6
- CURRENT VERSION OF p45 145 2
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 680 29
- Tax Penalty overeaction 640 11
- calculate mortgage interest 218 1
- Auto enrolment 1,668 27
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 194 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 802
- Copy Wanted 511
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 468
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 460
- Latest phishing scam 301
- Entrepreneurs' relief 288
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 281
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 261
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 250
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 249