Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Can anyone advise on the best VAT Scheme to change to? 241 4
- Apologies for reposting this but first post was on Friday afternoon! 313 2
- CT600 Computations - Company Tax Return help 1,277 14
- Sage Bank Reconciliation 123 2
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 407 15
- Companies House incorporation service 312 12
- Factors affecting tax charge FRS 19 (marginal rate) 45 1
- P35 and Service Company questions 118 3
- VAT chargeable to conference attendees 186 6
- Is Accountancy Becoming like an Insurance Policy 142 1
- Long period of account for Corporation Tax 217 7
- Flat Rate VAT and EU sales (Non VAT) 130 3
- NIC £2000 Allowance - Care Support Worker 130 3
- VAT, vans, sole traders and business use. 1,584 12
- Share Capital 107 2
- Trading income or not? 167 1
- Charge HMRC 388 3
- FRS17 query 228 2
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,770 44
- If I repay my Directors loan, will I haveto pay tax on the profit ? 2,692 29
- Xtuple 543
- Qtac payroll for bureau 373
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 315
- Industrial & Provident Societies 310
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 287
- CIS schemes 220
- Domain name sale and limited company 203
- Investment 183
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 181
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 177