Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Sole Trader to Ltd 69 1
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 422 13
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 605 8
- VT accounts licence key 362 6
- Starting up in practice - safety net 408 9
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 484 10
- Opening balances Sage 50 42 1
- Flat rate vat 327 4
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 235 6
- Rental property company 178 2
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 175 2
- What password safe app does anyone recommend? 1,474 27
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,202 35
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 408 11
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 319 4
- Payroo Employer allowance query 288 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 410 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 236 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 219 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 167 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 832
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 576
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 449
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 323
- Free Tax Legislation? 302
- Director Loan account operation 284
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 270
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 262
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 244
- Paye procedures for CVA 184