Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Tax Allowance on University Course 272 2
- MS Surface Pro 3 235 5
- VAT on cashback card handling fee 164 3
- Excel: MATCH does not match two apparently identical cells 104 2
- Letter from HMRC telling me client passed away 2,029 28
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 311 11
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 678 21
- What is the reasoning behind HMRC letter re high income child benefit charge? 582 10
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 675 4
- Your fondest calculator memories 1,267 45
- practice planning 218 3
- Accounts Software 749 19
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 510 14
- Dividend Vouchers 404 5
- Gift to employee 433 14
- Profit accruing in fiduciary or representative capacity 190 3
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 1,145 37
- Child and Working Tax Credits and sudden increase in investment income - does this trigger a claw back? 213 3
- Anybody have that old ACCA Student Training Record (STR1) 177 1
- Question re Career choice... 1,702 10
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 500
- CTA study material 475
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 348
- Pre incorp expenses 337
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 282
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 275
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 220
- Gift Aid after 5 April, before 31 Jan - Tax Credits 176
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 151
- Employment related securities question 137