Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Scientist switch to accountancy - work experience? 1,051 29
- directors loan 262 8
- Tax on LLP members drawings not covered by future profits 378 14
- Is there no lower level to the work a lawyer would take on. 820 27
- Director registration for SA question 269 11
- How do you pay Inheritance Tax when HMRC haven't demanded it 220 3
- New Company reviews please 461 12
- Business only use of company car 606 23
- Holiday pay calculator for client use? 339 4
- CIS not deducted 309 5
- Car Capital Contribution 183 2
- cgt quoted shares losses 208 1
- LLP and corporate members - timing differences impact on corp tax 92 2
- VAT FRS percentage for sales person? 209 3
- Money Laundering Manual 257 10
- As I was saying, Its VAT question day 356 8
- VAT with Russia 137 1
- Penalties for late PAYE scheme 216 2
- Worst corporate entertaining events? 1,158 9
- CGT on Let Property 241 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 284
- Vouchedfor.co.uk 236
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 235
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 210
- Any thoughts on Capium? 202
- Expenses Software 189
- auto enrolment 178
- Sage Compatible P60's Self Seal 168
- How to account for investment in JV? 147
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 146