Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Recomendations for a purchase order management book please? 132 2
- 1 investor and 1 director 50% shareholding each advice please 37 1
- Finding a Company UTR for a newly formed company 132 1
- Instant CPD offer 288 4
- Cash basis 520 13
- Income from rent charged to business 137 2
- payroll software 373 3
- CIMA accountant wants to start consultancy 447 5
- Statutory sick pay 311 4
- Dividend in specie 371 9
- Complicated Company car purchase 223 2
- Ltd Company Buying Own Shares and Transferring Assets 179 3
- Retail vat schemes for a restaurant 148 1
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 277 1
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 296 1
- Ownership of land - declaration of trust 174 3
- Fee base v staff ratio 392 6
- NIC thresholds - two employments 1,859 27
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 339 3
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 262 2
- Skandia using wrong address 580
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 310
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 310
- Employee rewards 291
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 260
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 231
- Etax Australian 190
- LLP in Construction Industry 157
- Interest and late payment charges HMRC 134
- Selling On Amazon & Calculatign Prices/Vat 134