Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Can I contribute to SIPP if I pay no salary/dividend from ltd company 28 1
- Car maintenance costs deductible against CT 1,032 15
- Commercial kitchen equipement deemed chattels for SDLT and capital allowances purposes? 86 2
- Do HMRC automatically close inactive PAYE schemes? 222 4
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 403 6
- Scottish Independance 567 15
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 77 1
- WC's and capital allowances 52 1
- How to complain about HMRC 1,160 13
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 209 1
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 392 8
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 828 10
- carry back of gift aid 116 2
- VAT Flat rate scheme for property management company 123 3
- Dress code 1,313 29
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 384 17
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 716 19
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 337 8
- NOMINAL CODES 342 4
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax Consultancy 2014 750 5
- CTA study material 749
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 465
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 351
- Employment related securities question 299
- AIM Stocks and IHT 275
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 246
- Expat pension contributions? 242
- Trust for Employee 228
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 140
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 139