Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Is compensation for surrender of a lease subject to VAT 82 2
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 3,618 70
- Do I need a smartphone? 655 22
- Incorporated when they should not have 201 7
- Help with HMRC investigation 84 2
- IHT 205 partnership and business interests 74 2
- Tax position re this lease? 350 8
- Reasonable excuse for not filing returns....Death? 318 5
- AWeb - download file 117 2
- pension paid by company? 320 8
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 732 17
- Late annual return 110 1
- Charity work 208 10
- Company Director In Prison 372 8
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 222 12
- HMRC Agents Line 128 2
- Managing Employee Expenses 175 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,684 60
- inheritance tax 569 14
- donations to school via self employed business (registered charity) 164 5
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 672
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 499
- Cancelled 426
- Cancelled 363
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 361
- Probiz 333
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 322
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 242
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 214
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 197