Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 134 3
- Support / ticketing software 305 11
- Withdrawal of a quote 252 6
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 567 14
- Are Tax Agents designed out of online systems? 286 3
- Imported goods and VAT 98 1
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 418 15
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 565 11
- Stamp Duty 135 3
- When to top-up pensions? 81 1
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 1,828 22
- Company Number 10000000 963 13
- Online accounting provider for multicompany with turnover £10m 351 5
- CGT on lost shares/scam 189 3
- Anyone else getting these HMRC letters? 434 3
- What would you do here, potential insolvency. 1,821 29
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 433 9
- Where to follow court cases/rulings 208 3
- HMRC Funding for Employee PAYE refund 333 5
- Best software for small practice? 837 24
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 793
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 464
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 282
- DTA tie-breaker issue 279
- CGT for NOn UK residents 241
- Apprenticeship Levy 214
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 210
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 207
- Just checking re PSA 194
- Capital Gains personal representatives 187