Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Relocation expense claim 113 1
- Formating cells in Excel 85 1
- What expenses to claim for painter/decorator working from home base 56 1
- ICAS GPPM 80 1
- PPR for non-residents after 05 Apr 2015 134 2
- Payroll 260 7
- Buying fees 693 5
- IHT Query 444 11
- Audit and paypal balances 181 7
- Missing C79 163 5
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 490 16
- VAT margin scheme 275 14
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 319 8
- How to walk away without questions 2,737 17
- Takeover of Annual PAYE scheme 144 2
- Get it off your chest 261 4
- Directors bonus 172 2
- Auto Enrolment specialist service provider 120 1
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 286 3
- HMRC Unpaid Debt Collector 292 5
- Possible Partnership? 561
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 554
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 482
- New Fangled Penalties 359
- Clubs and Taxable Income 296
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 280
- Loans to other companies 222
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 215
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 183
- Outsource Data Entry 182