Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 74 5
- Corrupt Excel File 651 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 312 4
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 78 1
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,934 43
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,155 39
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 265 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 344 7
- Personal Tax 375 10
- Xerocon 2016 914 18
- Disengagement Help! 1,594 24
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 90 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 179 4
- last minute request 422 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,226 46
- Practical experience 891 16
- Rent a Relief for small husband and wife run guesthouse 266 2
- Mortgage Reference 287 2
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 207 3
- Buy Samsung Galaxy Note 5 459 9