Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- How much to charge for payroll? 712 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 125 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 107 4
- BTC vs Digita 966 29
- Seeking a tax case 230 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 264 4
- See you all on the other side 209 5
- VATABLE Income 263 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 193 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 258 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 396 6
- P11D software 86 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 443 9
- VAT - business splitting 231 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 583 16
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 408 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 951 16
- Jersey - VAT 119 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 297 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 222 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 520
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 391
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 350
- IRIS and FRS 102 323
- USA help 279
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 243
- Capital gains on rental property 223
- Sage Coretime 212
- Capitalising Finance Lease 209
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 197