Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Cocaine anyone? 894 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 255 5
- Vat on new builds 59 1
- Using home as clients registered address 229 5
- VAT MOSS registration 96 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 469 15
- How much does the company pay 819 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 164 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 455 10
- Proof of identification 128 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 153 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 123 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 102 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 93 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 89 1
- two business from one premises 195 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 71 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 376 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 513
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 330
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 252
- Cocaine anyone? 235
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 229
- UK State pension paid in NZ 178