Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Company Share Buy Back 318 8
- P11D Car Value 65 2
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,245 11
- Business lending another business money (UK) 234 6
- Stand alone practice management software 1,962 30
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 283 5
- bookkeeping system 665 9
- Legal advisor recommendation please 162 3
- HMRC Postal Delays 258 7
- Landing clients 689 21
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 531 6
- Signed accounts for bank 513 10
- Non-Taxable Expenses Reimbursement 116 3
- Time to react ? ? ? 660 6
- Dividends allowed on ordinary shares transferred during the year?? 143 2
- Dividends 146 3
- Closure of PAYE scheme 134 1
- cash the returned VAT cheque 329 3
- Rent a room for half a year, fully let for the other half? 127 1
- Termination Payment 439 14