Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Tax free threshold on person receiving gifts 222 4
- dfgd fget 39 1
- More AE! 197 6
- New business - journal entries 601 27
- US Citizen but never resident in US 203 4
- LLP Tax Allocation Prior Year Amendment 31 1
- aia 98 1
- Is there capital gains tax for selling a church? 161 2
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 245 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 437 10
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 449 16
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 224 5
- Form 17 Joint tenancy v tenants in common 246 7
- vat help for catering concession 108 1
- Merger of Two companies 546 20
- RTI and Directors' salaries 115 1
- Merging 508 12
- Excuses, excuses!!! 423 1
- Travel costs and contractors 230 1
- Why should I retain membership? 3,528 56
- Auto enrolment excuses 985
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 742
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 431
- Digita Hosted Software 248
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 244
- Social investment tax relief 242
- Call Centre Data Costs 227
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 181
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 145
- Petrol station franchise and VAT 135