Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 187 7
- Statutory Residence Test - is HMRC Guidance wrong? 47 1
- More RTI stuff 72 3
- Childcare vouchers 154 2
- Financial statements accounting policies 40 1
- Scams are not always obvious 983 28
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 38 1
- Little PPR calc question 100 2
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 366 5
- Expenses allowable against income from lodger 206 4
- Retrospective Credit Notes 62 2
- Can loss derived in first year of letting out be carried forward to be set off rental in next year? 481 9
- Relationship between amortisation and distributable profits 49 1
- Google contacts sharing within our domain 268 7
- Restructuring company and Form 42 111 5
- Personal allowance 497 11
- Taxation of rental income 309 6
- Market Value/Connected Persons 238 9
- Overseas company and VAT 62 1
- SAGE - Filtering Inactive Suppliers/Customers 149 2
- New Fangled Penalties 1,046
- Moving away from CCH software 914
- Recruitment agencies 539
- QROP pension input amounts 415
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 367
- Deemed Employment Payment 352
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 317
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 303
- fraud 231
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 228