Iris opendocs - what do existing users think??
We currently have the full suite of iris products and use rapport from practice net for our document management system. It's good, but we duplicate a lot of effort setting up clients on two systems, importing documents etc.
Thinking about getting iris opendocs, formerly invu, and wondered what existing users thought of it - and if anyone had moved from rapport to iris and how the process went?
Specifically, would love to know:
What's the email integration like - for example does it automatically add emails sent and received through outlook to a client folder where the email address is known
Or is there an outlook add in that you use?
Is there a diary system that is practice wide, linking to clients etc?
How easy is it to use in terms of generating letters etc
What are the main issues you have with the product
Thanks in advance for the comments you post
- Are Sales to Germany considered VAT Taxable turnover for HMRC? 62 2
- Where has Portia gone? 1,726 65
- Is my client risking reputational damage? 241 7
- Is it worth being a limited company if already a higher rate taxpayer? 367 4
- Performance measurement within accounting practice 272 5
- Do I have grounds to dispute our accountant’s fees? 248 6
- New Client wants an Income Certificate for a Mortgage 900 21
- Can i reclaim tax if my fuel cost more than the AFR in a company car 192 3
- transferring from franchisee to ltd comapny 123 1
- Sage line 50 payment before invoice date 193 11
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 399 10
- Property Purchase in Daughters Name 339 9
- Merging my businesses 157 2
- Getting fees, getting harder? 3,728 73
- Spousal transfer and PPR 519 16
- VAT on commercial property 161 3
- Rogue Accountant 3,055 49
- deceased creditor 217 5
- Corporate member of LLP 284 1
- Investment company 277 6
- Services via intermediaries and new HMRC reporting requirements 782
- RTI - duplicate employee record 543
- Pensions Regulator 445
- How hard is it to reduce a code? 405
- Sage Vat return box 2 310
- Sanzar 306
- Digital marketing focus group 291
- How do you do it 280
- Portia ... Where art thou 279
- Kashflow balance sheet difference 260