Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- Mortgage Reference 424 4
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,246 45
- Xerocon 2016 1,113 29
- New Build 100 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 80 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 717 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 98 1
- USA Tax Query 257 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 408 5
- last minute request 600 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 308 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 341 7
- Personal Tax 574 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 975 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 378 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 628 18
- Corrupt Excel File 688 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,005 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 297 2