Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- Share transfer question 267 10
- CIMA at the age of 35?? 406 7
- Land Rover Discovery 3.0 SDV6 255 Comm Auto 2 seat 201 5
- New Employers Helpline 126 2
- Setting up PAYE scheme without UTR 216 5
- Overlap relief 719 19
- HMRC & daft penalty 2,287 17
- Budget 2015 - take two 187 3
- CIS Contractor has not issued tax deduction certificate to client 191 4
- VAT Query 184 2
- Sacked my first client 648 14
- Do you have to declare business expenditure on a personal credit card on your P11D? 415 9
- Accounts note disclosure - Directors 227 4
- CIS. Why is it so complicated? 2,270 24
- Director needs to withdraw 45k lump sum from company 621 11
- Trades and deadlines 146 3
- How to pay national insurance 648 18
- New Website Look 1,078 29
- Accounting for buying off bank 277 11
- Indemnity question re IR35? 235 5
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 427
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 421
- WIP Software 288
- FRS 102 compliant illustrative accounts for an insurance company 284
- No payroll scheme in place 220
- CGT, PPR and transfer of equity to spouse. 218
- Software recommendations 200
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 199
- Is there anything wrong with this? 189
- Free project management software with Gantt charts, preferably on-line 187