Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- How to change credit note allocation in Sage 190 7
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 81 4
- Simple Ltd company accounts service 503 12
- Companies House 54 2
- HMRC repayment issued, how long till it hits account? 91 1
- Sage Payroll & NIC 364 7
- Company Pension Contributions 237 6
- Gross Profit Percentage 157 4
- Expenses allowable 125 3
- How to Value a Business 446 8
- Let Property Campaign 373 6
- Is there anything I should know about Northern Irish companies? 111 1
- Self employment trap - pension 331 3
- Awkward IP 602 9
- ESC A19 116 2
- When does my Property business start 259 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,529 43
- On line petition re HMRC grabbing money from taxpayer bank accounts 862 19
- Preparing a consolidated TB 225 5
- Company Pension Contributions 2013/14 1,241 20
- CTA study material 593
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 590
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 364
- Employment related securities question 221
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 194
- ATED Penalties 192
- AIM Stocks and IHT 174
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 129
- Trust for Employee 124
- Expat pension contributions? 124