Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- Mehjoo 300 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 56 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 315 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 182 4
- SA302 314 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 284 13
- Bringing money to Uk 274 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 278 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 201 4
- Go Cardless 348 9
- Hmrc software 241 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 143 1
- Hosted email exchange 181 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 312 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 315 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 249 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 155 3
- Stopping trading and de-registering for VAT 301 7
- New Email Extensions 217 1
- Xtuple 513
- Qtac payroll for bureau 353
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 289
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 228
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 195
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 194
- Domain name sale and limited company 173
- CIS schemes 171
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 148