Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 299 9
- Claiming depreciation on a company vehicle 23 1
- capital gains on PPR 174 8
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,736 440
- 100% Xero practice 2,436 46
- Fees for Property Tax Return 178 6
- Can I calculate a total amount on my freelance tax relief? 100 1
- Separating business for VAT purposes 118 2
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 279 9
- PRR 349 13
- 40% rule for travel expenses 381 11
- Cash injection by shareholder 302 7
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,254 62
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 344 6
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 425 20
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 358 5
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 240 3
- corp tax software 394 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 465 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 491 7
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,310
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 472
- National Insurance 368
- Non Resident 295
- Franchise income and costs 259
- Hands on experience of Digita 213
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 185
- Employer's Helpline 163
- employment capital allowances 157
- CIS paid under reg 9 153