Iris OpenSpace - anyone using it?
So I have been using Iris OpenSpace for a couple of weeks now and I have to say I am VERY impressed with it. My intention is to use it to approve all client documents going forwards and do away with hard copies (exception is abbreviated accounts until VT enable us to file direct to Co House - for now I find it easier to print out and get client to sign than use the pesky Co House online accounts filing process, but maybe that's just me!).
My question is can I use OpenSpace for all my client document approval needs? This would include the below.
- Engagement letters
- SA 100
- CT 600
- Statutory accounts
Or does anyone think I still need to have hardcopy approval for any of these?
The Iris OpenSpace FAQ's state the below:
Is electronic approval legally binding?
- Yes, we have developed e-Approval in IRIS OpenSpace to be fully compliant with the Electronic Communications Act
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 502 10
- is this fraud? 398 8
- Question regarding gym training 108 2
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 139 4
- Directors Subsistence 343 3
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,061 26
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 563 9
- Gong round in Circles with CT600 185 2
- How long are 64-8s taking these days? 409 9
- R&D tax credit claim 150 4
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 367 5
- New company - form a group? 85 1
- Not a good start no broadband 218 4
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 130 3
- Married woman dies owning marital home 336 2
- Incorporation Relief 297 6
- Penalty suspension 165 2
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 343 7
- Corporate shareholder question 229 4
- Bartercard 322 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 563
- Cancelled 337
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 321
- Cancelled 277
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 240
- Probiz 223
- CIS Deductions 180
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 169
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 160
- Car leasing scheme 156