Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 504 5
- See you all on the other side 640 6
- 12Pay 359 2
- dividends 490 2
- R&D 276 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,135 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 420 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 354 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 322 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 513 5
- Seeking a tax case 587 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 447 4
- Companies house strike off 438 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 349 2
- Moving to the cloud 712 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 204 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 863 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 192 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,072 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 462 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 544
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 411
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 361
- IRIS and FRS 102 342
- Capitalising Finance Lease 309
- USA help 306
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 281
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 275
- Capital gains on rental property 251
- Sage Coretime 228