Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 288 9
- Practice management 156 2
- Flat Conversion Allowance 66 1
- Watch out self-assessment scam e-mail 217 4
- Conversion from UK GAAP to IFRS 89 1
- IHT and cash gifts 78 1
- Childcare voucher schemes 139 7
- Clothing 181 4
- VAT registration transfer 158 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 588 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 90 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 120 2
- Director drawings 402 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 325 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 103 1
- HMRC SA302s 211 3
- What does the "K" signify 438 7
- Director or self-employed 160 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 131 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 144 3
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 909
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 614
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 581
- Latest phishing scam 534
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 380
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 349
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 282
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 201
- Capital allowances in first basis period 191
- Sabbatical payments 179