Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Am I the only one who finds this annoying 233 7
- Can criminal action be a defence? 97 3
- National Living Wage: creating jobs or unemployment? 254 6
- Chargeable Gains - CT600 73 2
- Income prior to company formation 122 6
- How best to split income on a Buy To Let - married. How do you decide beneficial ownership 1,382 13
- HMRC Security Deposit 524 13
- Restoring a Ltd company which had been struck off 360 9
- HMRC CT600 TOOL 230 4
- My friend may have unknowingly participated in a tax avoidance scheme... 909 8
- question 371 3
- VAT underpayment 185 6
- Contracting, Subcontracting and Agency Worker Regs 244 5
- Company Limited by Guarantee 92 1
- Auto enrollment. What's the basis for contribution ? 383 9
- notarising & legalising documents 101 1
- Company Van 343 8
- Shortening an Accounting Reference Date 1,011 19
- Sage Drive Queue.dta file lock out 400 10
- Connected person and properties 199 4
- RTI Rollback to delete incorrect data 393
- Any thoughts on Capium? 366
- Motor Traders Assistant Bookkeeping Programme queries 283
- Tracesmart/Lexis Nexis AML software? Any opinions? 258
- Continuity of practice-ACCA 247
- French ConnectionUK 199
- Recommended International mobile phone coverage and costs? 185
- Fundraising for friend - minimise tax? 184
- Can anyone explain Indian Minimum Alternate Tax 180
- APN's 168