Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Share swap 397 14
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 308 14
- Deduction from net or gross pay? 135 3
- Check my logic on this please? 214 1
- VAT Margin Scheme for Second Hand Watches 60 2
- VAT reports on trade debtors and trade creditors 219 6
- Late P45 193 5
- Know it alls (who don't) 529 13
- How to account fot Cross-border vat. 166 3
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 422 13
- CIC accounts submission 88 3
- A change from the old Q v NQ debate 593 20
- Cleaners wages at small church -PAYE or self employed ? 438 9
- Associated companies - CT small profits relief 263 11
- Limited Company - Personal Bank Account 2,501 44
- What does it mean?? 480 12
- Should I pass on my HMRC login 1,124 13
- RTI error - two of the same employer - what to do 240 4
- VAT & Landlords 221 6
- Make an adjustment to profits chargeable to class 4 nic 116 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,564
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 863
- International interest certificate 475
- NOVA 332
- Subby expenses subject to tax & NI? 247
- Can Limited Company Buy Share of Rental Property? 240
- Management expenses for investment company 223
- Bonus Bonds 216
- Have we escaped Gift with Reservation of Benfit & Pre-owned asset charges? - Gift after benefit 206
- Help with tax codes on Sage 161