Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,269 33
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 717 15
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,345 28
- Dividend dates 456 8
- R&D tax credit claim 195 5
- PITA client 103 2
- CIS Deductions 261 3
- Estate agent and VAT registration 55 1
- is this fraud? 746 13
- Married woman dies owning marital home 471 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,479 28
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 199 5
- Not a good start no broadband 468 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 162 2
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 208 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 85 1
- Intrastat triangulation 69 1
- CGT 152 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 193 4
- Question regarding gym training 391 6
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 592
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 252
- Probiz 239
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 177
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 168
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 151