Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 95 7
- Will I need to resign? 372 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 105 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 288 5
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 204 3
- Trade creditor journal 104 2
- How much of your work is admin? 674 8
- Nominal Ledger 416 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 177 1
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 203 5
- Old CGT loss 237 4
- Limited company purchase of property 470 1
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 477 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 983 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 404 9
- HMRC Distraint 143 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 162 2
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 230 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 446 5
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,381 42