Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Paper 68 4
- Recommendations for in house accounts prep software? 69 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 347 14
- Late RTI submissions on change of accountants 237 5
- Xero Pain Points 316 14
- Tainted donation by company 162 2
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 656 8
- HMRC incompetency 190 1
- Copies of every transaction can't be OK!! 622 10
- HMRC site down ? 242 5
- Tax Codes and VAT 212 3
- Renting home garage and outbuildings to Business 186 3
- The importance of Grammar 1,004 25
- VAT REGISTATIONS 234 5
- Why does Aweb always take the nuclear option … 2,893 65
- Moneysoft - technical query 404 10
- System selection 187 2
- is photo id necessary to set up a direct debit? 506 21
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 355 5
- PI cover 180 3
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 361
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 303
- HMRC RTI Filing Problem 288
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 283
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 275
- Electric Car 230
- S222 Charge 204
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 201
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 193
- Company Structure 181