Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Missing tax return 321 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 291 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 119 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,043 30
- Inflation and fees 1,366 24
- Sage Priority Support 167 3
- incorrect old p60 302 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 183 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 822 24
- Micro-entity accounts 201 1
- Related party disclosure 200 3
- Company reconstruction 131 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 230 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 141 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 168 1
- Advice please! 409 2
- VAT on new builds 183 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 143 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 383 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,989 28