Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Corporation Tax Software 199 5
- Goodie bag 2,023 63
- Signed accounts for a lender 74 3
- FreeAgent question 212 5
- AAT or ATT 343 6
- Regular Director bonus 122 2
- Retrospectively change VAT scheme? 255 5
- Practising options 388 4
- Accts software 287 3
- CIS monthly returns 280 6
- Games Tax Relief 129 2
- Payroll year end - P11d and optional declarations 102 1
- Self-employed or Ltd Company or seek employment 352 9
- Fair Value Accounting 158 3
- Leaving the Flat Rate Scheme 255 4
- Can interest received be netted against interest paid in this scenario? 266 6
- Formating cells in Excel 779 7
- Apostille documents 201 4
- Do sole traders qualify for tax relief at source on pension contributions? 248 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,511 88
- Possible Partnership? 658
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 526
- New Fangled Penalties 456
- Fuming! 420
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 322
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 265
- Outsource Data Entry 246
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 241
- Moving away from CCH software 236
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 184