Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- PAYE coding notice - deliberate misstatement 336 6
- Can Excel sheets be imported into Digita Accounts Production Posting Sheets? 93 1
- Director's current account - fuel costs and expenses 329 11
- Starting up in practice - safety net 160 3
- How to avoid PAYE Registeration 217 4
- Rental property company 109 1
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 311 7
- Payroo Employer allowance query 263 8
- Enforcing A CCJ 384 7
- RTI 'Late Filing' & paying employees in arrears 158 1
- Reporting no P11d due when PAYE scheme closed by HMRC 5Apr2013 198 2
- Comapny valuation qualifications 148 2
- Ex Client from over 3 years ago 496 5
- Director's tax return 401 8
- Sale of assets - availability of AIA to the purchaser 187 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 3,140 34
- Flat rate vat 244 2
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 197 5
- Coming in from the cold 397 3
- Splitting the tax year 195 2
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 822
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 572
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 439
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 320
- Free Tax Legislation? 293
- Director Loan account operation 273
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 263
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 260
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 239
- Paye procedures for CVA 180