Issuing B shares
Two directors hold equity shares in unequal proportions.
They would like to take equal salary and equal dividends up to an agreed level then if surplus profits exist distribute a balance in accordance with their equity shares.
The suggestion is to issue B shares out of profits which will give them a right to share dividends equally.
Mems and Arts and resolutions can be taken care of but are there any tax pitfalls in this proposal?
Anyone with previous experience please?
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,529 427
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,166 60
- Cash injection by shareholder 164 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 229 7
- Private portion of costs and expenses in Accounts 391 20
- 100% Xero practice 2,366 43
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 259 5
- 40% rule for travel expenses 188 1
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 326 5
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 275 8
- PRR 285 12
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 185 3
- corp tax software 362 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 449 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 474 7
- Which tax box 194 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 150 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 267 3
- References for clients 231 2
- Direct Debit - no receipts 178 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,300
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 464
- National Insurance 361
- Non Resident 282
- Franchise income and costs 258
- Hands on experience of Digita 211
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 174
- Employer's Helpline 160
- employment capital allowances 152
- CIS paid under reg 9 145