Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- Excel query 149 4
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 1,051 15
- Sage 50 cost centre limitations 115 4
- Capital allowances or revenue is capital? 149 3
- Agent authorisation for RTI filing 20 1
- What font do you prefer to use for correspondence? 305 12
- Do I need to pay my accountant 1,327 14
- Autoenrolment and payroll software from April 2015 567 9
- Payment on account penalties 155 4
- How much did you pay for your website 1,701 29
- any implications of this type of transaction 93 2
- Mem & Arts - Multiple Share Classes & Rights 105 1
- Does IR35 apply? 107 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 270 7
- Sage data 114 1
- Course costs for retraining as a barrister 424 9
- Limited company buying a car 367 6
- Funding Circle experience 173 3
- Tax on free shares 162 5
- Flat Rate Vat 14.5% and 5% reduced rate VAT 217 3
- CTA study material 809
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 500
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 462
- Employment related securities question 327
- AIM Stocks and IHT 313
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 287
- Expat pension contributions? 284
- Trust for Employee 258
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 242
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 162