Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- is this fraud? 717 13
- CIS Deductions 242 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,248 32
- Married woman dies owning marital home 455 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,438 28
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,264 25
- Dividend dates 437 7
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 180 5
- Not a good start no broadband 455 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 134 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 700 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 198 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 72 1
- Intrastat triangulation 63 1
- CGT 148 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 187 4
- Question regarding gym training 377 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 172 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 422 8
- Property initial recognition 167 2
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 586
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 250
- Probiz 236
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 174
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 167
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150