Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- IT advisory questions? 257 7
- signature required 534 22
- Use of home query 66 1
- Pratice Management Software 157 2
- How can I deal with an unethical accountant? 231 6
- Error in audited accounts 69 1
- Vat registration exception 198 3
- CIS software 78 2
- Homing sandwiches 469 11
- CT600 125 3
- Director appointment not valid - any observations? 183 7
- Settlement discount 146 4
- Director Personal Bank Account in company's books 517 9
- How do I undo the work of a Macro in Excel 185 5
- A number of Clearbooks VAT return issues! 175 2
- VAT on hotel payments received in advance 134 2
- Norwegian p45, which UK Tax return does it go into 218 10
- Left UK in 2006 but did not declare rental income since 2009 139 1
- VAT rate charged by surveyor 191 2
- Related Party Transactions 130 2
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,247
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 817
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 524
- Digita Hosted Software 340
- Credit where credit's due....... 315
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 241
- Flat rate VAT- other income calculation 199
- TheTax Donut 182
- Corporation Tax return - more than one trade 163
- Double taxation relief - same income, different individual 163