Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- Buy to let allowable interest 20 1
- Has been asked before but help needed 131 5
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 165 5
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 277 4
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 381 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 475 25
- Can't understand my own electricity / gas bills 302 13
- Consequential loss claim 41 1
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 173 11
- private to company car? 90 2
- Does anyone do payrolling of benefits? 120 1
- Sub-contractor provided with a vehicle 221 8
- Sale of an investment between group companies 102 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 857 32
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 395 12
- RTI - EPS - ??? 261 4
- That old chestnut 600 9
- Sale of part of business & Entrepreneur's Relief 70 1
- Partner with an IVA 116 4
- Joint filing delays 72 2
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 443
- CTA study material 408
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 296
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 271
- Pre incorp expenses 264
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 233
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 227
- Slight twist on employment related securities 202
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 172
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 168