Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- IR35 calc - which months' E'ees NICs and PAYE to include? 106 2
- Any Answers changes - feedback required 3,327 108
- Excel 2010 pivot table rows 11 1
- VAT rules on Compensation invoice to EU company 70 1
- VAT rules on recharge sales invoice 85 1
- Clients 58 1
- Bank Requesting clients' tax residence 282 6
- Extension of lease in flat management company 152 2
- Client's company struck off 669 18
- 2010-11 tax return is incorrect 107 1
- Overtime etc for PT employees 200 3
- Newly Started Practice 319 7
- problems getting through to the ACCA technical helpline 166 4
- error on companies house accounts 254 6
- Benefit in kind calc, s.106 ITEPA 152 3
- ACCA Accountants Report 147 1
- Sole trader startup losses and PAYE income in same year 211 5
- Commission on holiday accrual 105 1
- Practice Company Secretarial Software recommendations please 172 2
- HMRC computer behind the times 247 3
- QROP pension input amounts 479
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 450
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 423
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 272
- EPS and CIS deductions 263
- Construction CIS LLP Company 249
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 218
- SAGE winforecast 184
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 174
- Managing deliberate defaulters hmrc 169