Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- Companies House Authentication code 67 2
- Payroll Software Recommendations 273 9
- Moving from Moneysoft to another payroll product 462 11
- Client refusing to change basis period 57 1
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 636 15
- RBS asking client to switch accountant 356 4
- P60 Plain Paper from Sage Payroll 300 13
- Increasing the personal allowance: A top priority? 1,897 63
- Rights of Alphabet shares 332 13
- Multiple bodies and practicing certificates 240 3
- Company paying out on guarantee 105 4
- Incorporation and goodwill 280 5
- Industrial & Provident Societies 397 4
- Domain name sale and limited company 272 1
- Italian friend wants to set up a UK company to reduce taxes 276 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 1,814 14
- indexation factors 113 3
- Drector renting room to company 243 5
- Warranties - Fixed Assets - depreciation 95 2
- Property Revaluation - Postings 111 2
- Xtuple 585
- Qtac payroll for bureau 410
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 353
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 226
- Tax on damages received 207
- Temporary non residence and CGT on non-UK asset 164
- Accounts consolidation spreadsheet 164
- Is an apprenticship classed as another job for PAYE RTI rules 151
- PTP Software 144
- Accounting for commercial lease with break clause 141