Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- UKBA financial requirements for spouse visa 49 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 1,042 45
- Childcare voucher schemes 208 8
- What sectors to target? 501 25
- Rent a room scheme query. 80 2
- HMRC Sends Derbyshire pensioner Doug Yeomans tax demand for £4.7 BILLION! 364 12
- PAYE Control Visit 118 2
- Practice management 314 6
- Repayment of maternity pay 182 4
- Journals to Creditors Control 224 8
- eBay trading 160 3
- Capital allowances on Software 79 1
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 207 10
- Pension contribution 125 3
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 215 3
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 281 12
- duplicate 194 1
- Self assesment online 786 8
- Refusing to complete a tax return 710 13
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 216 7
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 917
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 635
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 592
- Latest phishing scam 565
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 394
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 296
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 219
- Scratch Head 219
- Capital allowances in first basis period 202
- Sabbatical payments 188