Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- corp tax software 1,034 14
- How to prove to HMRC that you was not self employed? 304 13
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 423 6
- Subsistence expenses for one man band contractor companies 171 4
- PRR 457 15
- Director selling assets to the company that were given to her 87 1
- Sage Line50 Journal Entry Help! 233 14
- Working from home - time apportionment 300 3
- Recovering VAT on property purchase 209 2
- cross border vat 119 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 12,922 488
- What code do you put expenses under such as tea & coffee? 784 17
- Can't read my handwriting 637 15
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,657 74
- Employing a carer 135 1
- Fees for Property Tax Return 537 16
- Corp Tax Refund 176 2
- Email hacker for hire ... 411 8
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 286 8
- IFRS and UK GAAP Adjustment Jrnls 102 2
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,374
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 520
- National Insurance 417
- Non Resident 322
- Hands on experience of Digita 245
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 228
- Employer's Helpline 189
- CIS paid under reg 9 187
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 153
- Commercial rental property - still Schedule A? 151