Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- Partnership Tax Return £100 penalty-was a tax return due in this case? 598 15
- Regular Director bonus 408 11
- Careers advice - is it worth moving from an SME to a corporate? 109 1
- Registration as self-employed 51 1
- BrightPay 1,081 35
- HMRC Summons for £14k 481 7
- SA REFUND; DEFRAUDED BY UNKNOWN PARTY 275 5
- Footballers Testimonials Taxable? 1,057 17
- Clients have been told I'm working from home 911 13
- BIK for an electric car 147 2
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,610 90
- Corporation Tax Software 362 10
- How do I save face? 2,272 14
- Goodie bag 3,050 72
- US Pensions and Renunciation of Citizenship 106 1
- How many associated companies 185 2
- Signed accounts for a lender 446 17
- can I approach clients ? 933 11
- Secure document exchange 588 6
- New Agency rules - who's responsible? 179 2
- Possible Partnership? 681
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 532
- Fuming! 502
- New Fangled Penalties 465
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 330
- Charity dissolution and newly merged charity 271
- Moving away from CCH software 261
- Lenovo – Superfish & Komodia – is your PC vulnerable 251
- Outsource Data Entry 250
- Do I need a US Tax Identification Number to complete W-8BEN-E? 204