Is it a conflict of interest to allow civil servants to collect taxes?
Civil servants have an incentive to increase central and local government taxes to save their own skins i.e.rendundancies/pay rises.
What do the 4M poblic sector workers do who are not in front line services?
Would we acually miss whole departments being closed?
Should we have an independent body which assesses the work/value of public sector departments?
- business entertaining deductibility 238 2
- Flat Rate VAT 146 1
- SA302 382 8
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 491 6
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 404 8
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 448 5
- Anyone Heard of This Outfit? 428 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 199 2
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 206 5
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,525 41
- Directors Remunerations and Employees on CT600 151 1
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 257 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,252 19
- Go Cardless 407 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 362 3
- Mehjoo 358 2
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 206 4
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 305 13
- Bringing money to Uk 318 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 228 4
- Xtuple 527
- Qtac payroll for bureau 359
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 303
- Industrial & Provident Societies 296
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 241
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 222
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 219
- Domain name sale and limited company 186
- CIS schemes 183
- Investment 161