Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Kasperskey - home pc 286 4
- Resubmit Corporation tax Return 141 2
- Overseas bank interest 58 1
- Rental Income Tax Planning 250 4
- Undeclared rental income 1,770 18
- Cash basis 217 7
- Statutory sick pay 94 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 15,867 589
- Companies house dissolved my company. What do I do now? 1,197 12
- Lorry Drivers 340 5
- Statutory Accounts - Dividends Disclosure Note 226 2
- Is alcohol allowed within the £150 staff entertaining exemption? 1,510 9
- Unincorporated organistion ceasing to exist 118 1
- PRR 582 16
- TMA 1970 - fixed penalties appeals 209 2
- Partially exempt? 316 10
- Method for filing 2013/14 payroll? 255 3
- Finally a winner from HMRC!!! 576 4
- Income recognition - release of product from a factory 249 10
- Partnership registered in error. No activities with view to profit. 212 4
- Skandia using wrong address 528
- Does anyone use PS Financials accounting software out there? 286
- FHL, period of grace and Entrepreneur's relief 286
- Employee rewards 277
- Legislation access for part-time sole practitioner? 250
- Rental Property W&T And Equipment 241
- Gift of reversion and lease into trust by two different people - later PPR 231
- EPS Analysis - Change to EURO 216
- Etax Australian 177
- LLP in Construction Industry 139