Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 3,267 65
- Non-resident employer & employee 37 1
- Boffin of the Year 513 17
- Non sequitur 380 5
- What is wrong with HMRC? 368 4
- Glass-half-full member of the year? 331 13
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 687 3
- SATR won't match P14 - what would you do? 88 3
- Vat on digital download of music 28 1
- equipment rental 136 6
- Help needed.... 114 2
- Claiming salary pre incorporation 72 1
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 424 7
- Freight Forwarders - VAT 125 4
- The complete uselessness of the British banking system 354 6
- HMRC website error 182 1
- Fixed asset registers 180 7
- Has anyone got copies of the Tolley's CTA study manual pdfs from last year? 180 3
- Entrepeneurs Relief 96 1
- Opening balance and suspense account on sage line 50 43 1
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,330
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 428
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 345
- Alphabet shares 228
- Agent fees to sell business 224
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 214
- Office recharges 175
- How to reclaim VAT for a non-EC UK visitor 160
- Charge out rates in London 151
- which entity 144