Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Closing down - who should buy whom? 37 2
- How long do legal aid take to pay? 35 1
- Two questions re client meetings and TR Fees 339 5
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 213 2
- Liability account to deal with loans from owner 104 5
- Failure to operate PAYE 1,634 31
- PAYE NI 82 2
- quote for winding down two companies and file accounts 80 1
- SA302s - Lenders to accept non hmrc copies 817 14
- How much to charge? 687 10
- break even point 999 30
- Trustee in Bankruptcy 166 5
- Accomodation and travel 202 1
- Unpaid Fee's 337 6
- Issue with a software supplier 219 4
- Tax relief for backdated pension contributions 221 6
- Is there a requirement to clearly state the amount of a bill? 297 5
- Limited Company trading status. 239 6
- VAT flat rate scheme 139 1
- Alphabet shares dividend paperwork 153 2
- Possible Partnership? 510
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 490
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 464
- New Fangled Penalties 305
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 256
- Clubs and Taxable Income 256
- Deferring taxable income until after 5 April 245
- Loans to other companies 190
- Tasbook email configuration 182
- Closed PAYE schemes and auto enrolment 165