Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Company asserts 90 1
- VAT on unused stock 49 1
- When to recover vat on bad debts 124 4
- Can't find a good web address 167 3
- Sage Line 50 - create custom remittance advices 184 7
- Timesheet and travel expenses software for engineering consultants 207 5
- effective advertising 239 6
- Nominal Code for Car lease? 190 8
- Software recommendations 313 2
- Cloud Based Software recommendations please 151 3
- Edible spam? 804 16
- I'm thinking of moving to Ireland 307 5
- Put fees on website 291 6
- Director resignation 230 4
- s75 ICTA88 Management expenses - idiots guide 1,548 27
- Mobile phone and P11D 1,330 4
- Sigma Red 1,418 3
- CIS Software Recommendations 346 5
- VAT on medical/care services? 114 2
- Definition of "relative" in benefits code 194 2
- Straight line write off of Purchase Goodwill ??? 480
- Has anyone been affected by the RBS payment breakdown? 466
- WIP Software 338
- No payroll scheme in place 291
- Is there anything wrong with this? 260
- Do subcontractors on work for residential (student accomodation) construction 255
- Small Part Disposal of Property 230
- Uncommercial property business 229
- Apple Employees - RSU vesting and tax witheld 194
- SA Penalty 183