Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- CGT history of shares 175 4
- Director Expenses and P11D but no PAYE scheme in place 136 5
- Client Entertainment to get new business or referral as opposed to say thanks 169 3
- CIS Subcontractor Catch Twenty Two Position after 14 years 331 6
- CGT on sale of let property 110 2
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 175 2
- how do i get UTR 137 3
- Input VAT suffered in EU 85 2
- Is there any good reading I can obtain to do self assesment on partnerships? 234 3
- A round of applause please for winner of BITCH OF THE 409 11
- How do you get HMRC to refund overpaid PAYE and NIC 127 1
- Your comments please 314 6
- VAT on Royal Mail Parcel Services 189 9
- CT600 deadline & shortened year end 123 2
- EIS 196 4
- Income Splitting - form 17 and DoT 128 1
- Charity requirements to report ALL I&E in accounts 114 2
- Transfer of Software to sister company 125 1
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 725 14
- Should a non trustee sign Scottish charity accounts? 202 1
- Moving away from CCH software 966
- QROP pension input amounts 450
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 394
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 380
- fraud 303
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 277
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 243
- Construction CIS LLP Company 228
- EPS and CIS deductions 221
- Out of time or not? 207