Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Coding Notice 147 4
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 125 3
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 108 2
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 428 7
- Vat 270 7
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,267 13
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 337 7
- Why should I retain membership? 2,702 46
- Recharge for private use of a company car 184 3
- Funding Circle Servicing Fee 150 2
- Surprise visit from HMRC! 2,482 18
- CT/CIS offset 135 2
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 186 4
- Trade name 187 3
- Musician - Allowable Travel expenses 138 1
- New business - journal entries 318 20
- B2B vat in the EU 124 2
- Stamp duty on multiple property transaction 317 18
- VAT on deposits 209 2
- VAT clearance for determining the correct rate to apply 140 1
- Auto enrolment excuses 807
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 710
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 390
- Social investment tax relief 208
- Digita Hosted Software 203
- Call Centre Data Costs 193
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 162
- Travel costs and contractors 155
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 148
- Certificates of tax deposit 140