Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- not self employed since March 2011 now received a penalty for late tax return for year 2012-13 241 10
- Dress code 157 6
- Help Required 331 9
- directors control and tax problems 167 5
- Fastest Software 760 13
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 928 28
- What's in a name ? 296 5
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 230 4
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 423 15
- Bulk Invoicing 167 6
- What would you do in this situation? 538 12
- Travel and Substinance expenses while abroad 147 3
- Self Employed Self Assessment: Capital Allowance and Car Lease/HP 242 2
- ATED Penalties 272 1
- late second payment on account 170 2
- US royalties 96 2
- Project being run jointly 137 2
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 182 2
- Sole trader mix up 305 4
- Vat on 'pig slurry' - palatable subject I know! 753 6
- CTA study material 702
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 425
- Employment related securities question 268
- AIM Stocks and IHT 246
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 200
- Trust for Employee 187
- Expat pension contributions? 186
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 174
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 158
- Recommendations for Ross Martin Tax consultancy 2014 138