Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Do I need a 13digit tax ref for a ct600 180 4
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 1,086 55
- Is it more beneficial to be a Ltd company? 148 3
- Cash injection by shareholder 66 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 11,458 424
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 258 7
- How to pursue fraudulent trading 284 4
- PRR 200 11
- corp tax software 341 7
- Pension Contributions Relief 436 14
- Is there an expert in Excel out there? 457 7
- Which tax box 180 2
- How to change reconciliation status of bank account in Sage 50 104 3
- how to start a career in accounting at 34? 222 3
- Underpaid Tax Options on SE 202 6
- References for clients 194 2
- Sole Trader - Working from home claims 145 2
- incorrect PAYE statements 108 2
- What accounting software packages are best for restaurants? 315 7
- Capital Gains Tax on title transfer 139 5
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,296
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 460
- National Insurance 358
- Non Resident 275
- Franchise income and costs 254
- Hands on experience of Digita 208
- Best way to take money from a business if you have unlimited EIS allowances? 167
- Employer's Helpline 158
- employment capital allowances 150
- CIS paid under reg 9 138