Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- The importance of Grammar 1,202 34
- VAT - How hard is it? 583 18
- Profit split from an investment property 58 4
- Directors exempt from AE? 124 5
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,205 34
- Availability of Tax Relief on Expenses incurred for Voluntary Work Overseas 34 1
- Xero Pain Points 465 17
- DIRECTOR LOAN ACCOUNT AND BALANCE 264 8
- 2014/15 Tax calculation spread sheet 829 12
- VAT and Groups 47 2
- Capital Allowances and CGT interaction 215 7
- Post Budget Disincorporations 1,853 13
- tax saving on card points 169 3
- VAT & Offshore Companies 194 7
- Bookkeeping - Relevant Qualifications? 432 5
- Scissors 788 23
- Mobile phone costs during maternity leave for OMB 284 8
- working from home 1,693 29
- Car leasing 202 3
- VAT underpayments and financial reporting 166 2
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 365
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 317
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 302
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 289
- Electric Car 247
- S222 Charge 216
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 210
- Foreign Tax on Pensions 197
- Company Structure 188
- VAT and customer entertaining 171