Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Goodwill omitted from first years accounts 101 6
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 427 8
- Limited company buying a car 77 3
- ACCA practice certificates 468 5
- Limited company buying director's car 256 10
- Question on HMRC past taxes (+penalties) on non-resident 48 1
- How to post Sales figures in Sage50 Accounts (we use separate Sales ledger) 81 1
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 47 1
- WC's and capital allowances 159 3
- Entrepeneurs relief 285 13
- Dress code 1,531 36
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 468 13
- CTA and Tolley's tax handbooks 238 6
- HMRC Seminar on Penalties - Did you last the course? 361 4
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 464 23
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 152 4
- Loan Repayment on Invoice 85 3
- SH01 filing deadline - late filing 181 4
- Trees and hedging - capital expenditure 162 2
- How to complain about HMRC 1,434 17
- CTA study material 763
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 473
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 383
- Employment related securities question 303
- AIM Stocks and IHT 277
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 254
- Expat pension contributions? 252
- Trust for Employee 230
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 162
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 144