Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Share swap 274 8
- Non Registered trader selling to Malta 53 1
- Incorporation - any tax advantage? 163 4
- Dividend payments and shareholdings 67 2
- Online filing 110 5
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 311 13
- Company overdue but wants to be struck off 98 4
- New client, prev accountant disappeared 1,638 25
- EC sales list and reverse charge 78 2
- Converting a barn for business use 68 1
- Was I rude 653 17
- If an invoice is sent and paid does a contract exist 199 9
- Threshold for RTI submission 92 2
- Joint rental income 85 1
- I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes 304 4
- Money Laundering checks on Charity 126 4
- Auto enrolment 378 6
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 328 3
- Partnership to LLP - Capital Contribution 93 1
- Surcharges on very late VAT 182 2
- Skandia using wrong address 1,473
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 802
- Any views 722
- International interest certificate 442
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 412
- Sale of business 380
- NOVA 277
- IRIS Open Books problem 273
- farming-related R & D tax relief claims 191
- Expenses claim for non employee 180