Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Child tax credits 171 4
- transitioning payroll 80 2
- Deduction from Salary 84 4
- Car leasing scheme 204 1
- One off meeting new client 1,314 12
- 12 Pay Problems 139 2
- PITA client 524 8
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 442 11
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 587 15
- Right to waive dividend 104 2
- Employed (by own company) and Self Employed - Tax Efficiency 105 1
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,429 34
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,734 29
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 135 2
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 347 9
- R&D tax credit claim 297 7
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 670 10
- Have I dropped a major clanger? 1,273 20
- Deaf clients 650 6
- rental income since 2003 136 1
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 615
- Cancelled 358
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 339
- Cancelled 297
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 271
- Probiz 261
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 224
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 207
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 196
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 162