Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Tax relief on accommodation costs 16 1
- Disclosure requirements for Directors Loan Accounts in Credit 503 19
- Director or self-employed 277 2
- Money laundering and can accountants be sued by clients if they make a report 1,363 25
- 31 Jan Procrastination Question: Computer Monitors 587 17
- Anybody still doing returns? 1,000 37
- BVI registered 186 4
- Closing a limited company 392 6
- Self assessment for directors 182 2
- Capital allowances on transfer of business 276 10
- Tax Penalty overreaction 2,616 17
- A little knowledge 416 6
- Digita in the cloud 177 2
- Tax relief when working away 96 1
- Tax relief when working away 208 3
- Designated sole Residence 256 5
- Scratch Head 358 1
- Year end 277 2
- US/UK Dual Citizenship 334 13
- Clothing 649 19
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 969
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 690
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 633
- Latest phishing scam 615
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 457
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 337
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 269
- Still Christmas at HMRC? 238
- Sabbatical payments 230
- Negligible Value Claim 213