Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 437 4
- VAT on new builds 82 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 648 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 321 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 95 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 88 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 97 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,781 26
- Missing tax return 130 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 900 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 266 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 146 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 540 18
- Physiotherapy 222 3
- Inflation and fees 1,195 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 144 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 129 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 115 2