Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Providing registered office address to clients 48 1
- Share premium or Directors Loan 756 31
- Enquiry into tax return - how co-operative would you be? 375 8
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,432 47
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 171 3
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 450 12
- VAT reconciliation and VAT return on Sage 125 3
- What would you do in this situation? 191 5
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 143 2
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 619 13
- More HMRC on gov.uk 649 11
- Rollover relief - when does gain crystallise in this situation? 98 1
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 348 14
- Interest Free Loan - Salay Sacrifice? 249 4
- Research and development - repayment timescale 222 5
- Sole trader hid directorships. 411 6
- NOVA 558 1
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 280 10
- Regional Development Grant 131 4
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,459 21
- Bonus Bonds 393
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 384
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 296
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 261
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 188
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 184
- Finance Lease 158
- Company Car Lease 158
- Form 42 150
- Demerger Reserve 132