Is it possible for agent and company to both download tax codes?
I have just been given a payroll for a group of employees in a company, using Sage payroll. The rest of the employees are being processed by the company, also on Sage.
Therefore we both have the same company reference numbers (and at year end I will merge the 2 payrolls).
I have registered just to file online and not as the company's payroll agent, as I had assumed only one of us could get the download from HMRC of tax code changes.
I have no idea who to speak to at HMRC about this.
Is it possible for 2 of us to download the same tax codes without affecting the other's ability to do so? (I would register as the agent and the company would use its own reference.)
- Cocaine anyone? 890 15
- SELLING A PROPERTY at LOSS/PROFIT - CAP GAINS ALLOWANCE 255 5
- Vat on new builds 59 1
- Using home as clients registered address 228 5
- VAT MOSS registration 96 1
- Anyone else still working this week? 468 15
- How much does the company pay 818 35
- Which tax returns can I submit? 164 4
- HMRC property income enquiry 455 10
- Proof of identification 126 2
- When to provide S419 tax in the accounts 153 4
- Sole Trader change of accounting date 123 1
- Accounting for cash put into Ltd 308 5
- Childcare vouchers 373 8
- Is this a qualifying loan for interest deductions? 102 2
- New Enterprise Allowance 92 1
- VAT Notice 700/64 - claiming VAT on motor repairs 88 1
- two business from one premises 193 3
- VAT transfer on going concern on incorporation 70 1
- 10 Worst xmas presents for an accountant 375 4
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 511
- corporate hierarchy 479
- Advice - 330
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 279
- WWOOFers 267
- The booking.com con 252
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 252
- Cocaine anyone? 235
- Tax liabilities in USA for warehoused products 228
- UK State pension paid in NZ 178