Is it possible to move from practice in tax to industry roles (non tax)?
I have been working in practice as a Tax Assistant for over 3 years now, CTA qualified, nearly a qualified CA and I was wondering how easy or possible it is to move from tax practice to non tax industry roles? I am looking for a change and feel that I would prefer it industry but I am being told by recruiters that making such a move without relevant audit experience is hard...
Does anyone have any experience of making such a move and how they did it?
- TaxCalc Accounts production 109 2
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 364 8
- Fines for filing 12 months of FPS on one submission 202 3
- Running two businesses from the same premises 396 5
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 68 2
- Invest in ''buy to let'' property 1,360 42
- How much of your work is admin? 621 5
- Nominal Ledger 386 11
- Gave wrong info to client about tax due 568 20
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 187 2
- Old CGT loss 204 3
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 171 3
- Paper tax return 153 4
- Start up allowance? 375 12
- Will I need to resign? 193 1
- Penalty for late PAYE registration? 246 3
- AIA or IFA 454 7
- Surely not? 459 10
- Batch input of data to Xero - is there an app? 643 9
- Late Registration for VAT 363 11