Is it possible to move from practice in tax to industry roles (non tax)?
I have been working in practice as a Tax Assistant for over 3 years now, CTA qualified, nearly a qualified CA and I was wondering how easy or possible it is to move from tax practice to non tax industry roles? I am looking for a change and feel that I would prefer it industry but I am being told by recruiters that making such a move without relevant audit experience is hard...
Does anyone have any experience of making such a move and how they did it?
- Professional coaching claimable? 86 1
- Sage instant account codes 123 1
- Networking 136 1
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 265 4
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 180 1
- Turnover on a tax return 307 8
- incorrect old p60 451 11
- Cashflow forecasting software 304 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,933 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 294 4
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 252 3
- VAT refund 190 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 264 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 270 3
- Missing tax return 396 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,128 30
- Inflation and fees 1,410 24
- Sage Priority Support 193 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 847 24
- Micro-entity accounts 318 1