Is it safe to let client's use office for registered address?
We have some clients who use our office as a registered office. Normal procedure I guess in our industry - but is there a danger of a visit from baliffs if client's company has a CCJ?
Is there anything we can do to mitigate this risk?
- Disbursement of recharge 389 3
- When to tick the estimated figures on ct600 47 1
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 310 9
- Mortgage Reference 914 16
- Payroll manager and the cloud 312 1
- CIMA CBA or AAT 117 4
- Rental of property in New Zealand 175 1
- VAT joint margin scheme arrangement 152 1
- RTI offline? 621 2
- Can a company claim R&D relief under both the SME and large company schemes? 184 1
- CIS and Xero 280 1
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 274 7
- Retrospective VAT Query 195 2
- property capital gains 414 4
- Chargeable Event - life insurance bond written in trust 170 2
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 958 9
- Tips on meals 574 5
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,358 15
- S.455 Tax again 457 9
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 257 3