Is it worth buying?
I'm just about to buy Taxcalc 2012 and am debating whether to buy the 'value added system'.
Has anyone here purchased it before and was it worth the £45?
- Is Dropbox right for your client comms? Webinar 15 May 318
- Set up a company pension 263
- RTI Fees 235
- 2011 FHL loss & ITA 2007 s74a 229
- Where's our 10%? 207
- HMRC Lost PAYE Clients 206
- Driving sales growth 197
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 196
- EIS 188
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 187
- Regiatration of a Trust 186
- CIS late registration 177
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 171
- Best structure 166
- Break up basis accounting 166
- Property owned privately 157
- Mortgage application for intending director. 154
- Membership of trade association - tax deductible? 145
- Companies in administration - Bad debt and VAT 133
- HMRC Enquiry Assessments 132