Alterations to property
Director takes out borrowing to lend to company
Whats a cheap and functional P11d software
Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO
Company provided an employee with a £500 classic car hire voucher
Does anyone have an example
My filing dates of my LTD company tax return seem to be different.
Does the use of the property on which higher SDLT was paid matter?
what constitutes artificial seperation
Is their a taxable element at this point in time?
Can company A get rollover when buying asset from connected company B?
Would paying for their e-cigarettes be a benefit in kind?
Mother acted as guarantor, now being charged CGT
How do I show the Capital Distribution on the final set of accounts?
102031 questions and 455629 replies from 35110 members
- Taxfiler - SA100 - More efficient? 212 5
- See you all on the other side 424 6
- 12Pay 176 2
- dividends 204 2
- R&D 171 1
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 1,025 17
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 314 3
- How long are you waiting for appeal reply 215 4
- Borrowing money to loan to company 161 1
- Mother as Guarantor for Son's mortgage 402 5
- Seeking a tax case 414 9
- When do we qualify for state pension? 285 4
- Companies house strike off 232 3
- Tax treatment of alterations to property 201 2
- Moving to the cloud 649 9
- Iris open space/doc exchange for SATRs 170 2
- How much to charge for payroll? 774 16
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 158 4
- BTC vs Digita 1,007 29
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 357 4
- HMRC Joint Filing 527
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 399
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 355
- IRIS and FRS 102 331
- Capitalising Finance Lease 294
- USA help 292
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 253
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 250
- Capital gains on rental property 233
- Sage Coretime 219