No revenue in last 6 months but VAT paid to contractors for development services - can I claim back?
Old Accountant thought P35 would be fine
Can a customer ask for a retrospective discount credit note back in cash?
Overseas company shopping from the UK and VAT
Error Message When trying to Print P60's
Vat on lease
SAGE - Can I filter a report that can show me suppliers/customers that have been inactive for the la
Tax planning, transferring BTL property to company
What clearances are obtined when forming a holding company
If you had your way, what would HMRC look like?
Goods made and sold from EC country but invoiced from UK
He's on crutches.
Spreading the cost of PPC marketing
How to treat VAT in a partially exempt group with an exempt company
This is what I have calculated, have i missed something?
Client wants to give me/my company stake in their business after 6 months of services rendered.
Value of a property transferred as a dividend in specie
91018 questions and 388999 replies from 30224 members
- Auto Enrolment - Director Only Answer 1,382 20
- SAGE 50 PAYROLL YEAR END 200 5
- New client has not reported director's pay by RTI 299 8
- What do you all do in your spare time? 557 26
- So who has completed a 2015 tax return then? 347 6
- Can software startup claim VAT refund during development? 139 6
- Tax implications on building an 'office' 182 2
- VAT on employee loan 240 2
- VT Final Accounts puts "Cost of Sales - Carriage" and "Cost of Sales - Other Costs" into "Other Costs". Is that compulsory? It seems mad. 168 3
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 694 18
- Partial PPR relief to non-resident after 05 Apr 2015 144 1
- Purchased Goodwill 91 1
- Accounting Package for Projects 66 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 85 1
- Are accountants keeping up with the pace of change? 196 4
- Recruitment agencies 582 1
- Do you charge fee or % for Successful appeal against HMRC penalties? 517 20
- Letting Agents - requirement for audit of clients accounts 267 9
- HMRC RANT!!!! 481 8
- Scams are not always obvious 2,035 33
- New Fangled Penalties 1,075
- Moving away from CCH software 929
- QROP pension input amounts 423
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 370
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 337
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 309
- fraud 260
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 235
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 209
- Construction CIS LLP Company 189