Will HMRC pay a refund if the first claim has no output tax but only input tax
Anyone had any dealings with HMRC taking the narrow view of the legislations in s15A Sch 7A TCGA?
Personally / ltd company / trust / pension etc
Discretionary payment to sick employee
Appeal against penalty- error in SA tax return
to staff or director, price point and implications if any
Does a company need to be PAYE registered in order to make an employer's pension contribution?
There is staff that has been overpaid.
Credit for price reduction - Inventory write down effect
HMRC seek to define income as director's
Which accounting software handles domestic reverse charge best?
I need help with getting the full information that I'm entitled to
I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it
I am jobless at the moment.
Is there any tax to pay if Company A gifts £100k worth of shares to Company B?
Information required on owning 2 or more companies one of which is VAT reg and the other not
Director Loan to UK Resident Director of Non Resident Company
New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share
Looking to switch accounting providers and need to get a shortlist for multicurrency group
Are there Sage Instant Accounts Plus report which give breakdowns of the debtors and creditors control account balances by invoice for each currency?
If so, can anyone direct me to them please.
does ajoint employment contract allow the utilisation of a NI allowance from each employer
99941 questions and 442277 replies from 34181 members
- Love is in the air 654 8
- HP agreement in Directors name but payments under company 720 19
- Another Sneaky Tax Hike! 823 8
- Personal Pension Relief in the Tax Code 356 5
- Paying Son 780 19
- CGT on lost shares/scam 400 5
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 282 10
- Auto enrolment confusion 2,066 47
- Setting up a practice 596 5
- Very large share capital by mistake 582 7
- VAT refund if only output tax on first claim 532 4
- 24 month rule and expenses 455 1
- Stamp Duty 310 4
- Physiotherapist and vat and agency work ( one for Les Howard???) 244 4
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 1,846 21
- Incorporation of gp practise 429 1
- Client Paperwork Retention? 604 13
- Paid staff their normal salary instead of SMP 595 7
- Tax Overlap Reporting 442 4
- Pay rise - how to enter in Moneysoft 408 9
- DTA tie-breaker issue 306
- Tax Implicatins on a Directors Loan 297
- Foreign domicile status 290
- CGT for NOn UK residents 283
- Employer's pension contribution - need to be PAYE registered? 281
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 259
- Apprenticeship Levy 244
- profit or loss on furnishings and deed of trust 243
- Discretionary payment to sick employee 232
- Tenants in Common - Actual % split not written down 229