They seem to have misinterpreted the legislation
Where to find summarised information
Can a customer ask for a retrospective discount credit note back in cash?
Student struggling with concept!
A client who already owns a Limited Company in the UK took it upon himself to set up another UK Como
Interaction between lettings (s.223(4)) and final 18 months (s.223(1))
Overseas company shopping from the UK and VAT
Error Message When trying to Print P60's
100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year?
Community Centres / Sports halls
Vat on lease
when paid years later by the liquidator
Property business expenses
SAGE - Can I filter a report that can show me suppliers/customers that have been inactive for the la
does any member have a template?
Previously dormant company now medium sized - does it need an audit?
How far do related party disclosures need to go?
91148 questions and 389655 replies from 30280 members
- US Sales Tax 96 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 352 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 185 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 61 1
- Group Relief 111 4
- R&D Credits 88 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 218 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 80 2
- Clients 658 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 228 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 110 3
- Starting new accounting business 256 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 450 10
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 75 1
- Sage Payroll 89 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 103 2
- VAT flat rate scheme 423 8
- Tolley UK sales number 209 7
- Intermediaries reporting - who does it apply to? 118 2
- Are agent account managers any good? 158 2
- QROP pension input amounts 492
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 476
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 438
- EPS and CIS deductions 293
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 285
- Construction CIS LLP Company 276
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 238
- SAGE winforecast 198
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 188
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 182