What’s your tax tribunal win/loss rate?
Director 'stitched up'
relief from EU national insurance
A question that has been nagging me for a while
Problems moving from away CCH software
online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying for service.
Setting up of an offshore company and possibly a trust
Client cash balances
Share capital in newly dormant accounts
Donations from Directors to Company Ltd by Guarantee
LLP sells development property. Can client use CGT allowance to shelter profit?
how to calcuate break even on a service and project based business
Are HMRC getting extra tough on collection
Anyone use a secure document exchange on their website and willing to share their experience of how
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax?
If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off agains
90112 questions and 383314 replies from 29845 members
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 208 17
- paid or unpaid - who knows! 254 4
- break even point 384 12
- Is this acceptable advice for limited co 759 18
- Setting up an offshore company 201 3
- Client charged VAT by US supplier 93 2
- Is this a scam? 930 16
- 3 Days Grace for late FPS's? 82 2
- Profit split on buy-to let 194 3
- Personal Pension Withdrawal 47 1
- client issues 172 3
- Payroll software 316 12
- Sage Line 50 Help 60 1
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 272 3
- Failure to operate PAYE 400 20
- Rip off letting agents 596 12
- VAT silly question 2,125 44
- Automatic Enrolment Letter code 151 3
- online book keeping systems - what happens after you stop paying? 309 7
- BrightPay 462 12