Who is taxed when children own shares in parent's joint venture personal company
What happened to the simplication of AE from 1st April?
Bookkeeping package for retail
Does VAT apply to both business's
How do I stand?
Failure to operate scheme
Employee Travel Investigation, employees company not playing ball!
Better to be on standard VAT scheme - how do I leave FRS (return due to be filed by 7.4.15)
Definition of "agency" fuzzy to me - anyone else?
How to juggle job with new business?
Accounting treatment for group relief surrender and claim
Can a Directors Pension be paid into a Ltd Company
How to get companies registration code
Transfer of stock from one ltd company to another ltd company
PAYROLL - SAGE v Microsoft Payroll Manager - Updates?
Making a PPR election where the number of residences changes
By reason of DTT
91150 questions and 389662 replies from 30280 members
- error on companies house accounts 722 18
- RTI penalties 78 1
- ACCA, ACPA, IFA, ICPA 513 7
- Bookkeeping software for cafe and VAT 134 2
- How do we get US withholding tax back? 307 5
- US Sales Tax 112 1
- Does SMP and SPP go up if leave goes across 2 tax years? 367 15
- Anti- Money Laundering - CIMA Practising Certification Application 198 3
- Simplified auto enrolment? 134 1
- Group Relief 128 4
- R&D Credits 103 1
- Is the annual Money Laundering Payment tax allowable 248 7
- VAT Reg.for sole trader with 2 S/E 121 2
- Clients 681 14
- Advice needed on my practice but not my clients 315 4
- Leaving the flat rate scheme 136 3
- Starting new accounting business 299 5
- Is a property owner charging a peppercorn rent to a limited company acceptable 462 10
- Sage Payroll 119 1
- SAGE 50 - Invoice Date 118 2
- QROP pension input amounts 499
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 481
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 444
- EPS and CIS deductions 298
- Sole trade business in UK, but the owner works from EU 290
- Construction CIS LLP Company 283
- Stamp duty on house transfer between spouses 248
- Lets hear it for HMRC! 205
- SAGE winforecast 203
- LIVE: Budget aftermath webinar 186