What would you do in this situation?
Projecting a professional image and chosing the right quality of paper.
Farmer in partnership with wife investing in wind turbine, owns the land.
Accounting treatment for two companies
Changed mind about incorporation but..............
Is it possible to add additional tables to those held in the wizard?
What problems experienced with long company names
Car leased by Co, cost made good in full. Am I missing a trick?
Difference in accounting period for CT and accounts
HMRC has been refusing VAT registration for invalid reasons and is now simply saying it is still pro
I have never prepared CIC accounts before, am I best to avoid?
Should you give a babysitter a payslip if you have a nanny and therefore a PAYE scheme?
Hire purchase and lease regarding a car
Recovering VAT on previous invoices?
84938 questions and 349283 replies from 27549 members
- What would you do in this situation? 72 3
- What quality paper do you use for correspondence? 129 7
- Accountancy work for Farmers 355 13
- Dealing with VAT on invoices received after VAT return submitted 203 3
- Helping out a friend 130 6
- Lloyds bank ... 271 4
- Correct treatment when one company absorbs another 100 4
- Company Name - Number of Characters 179 5
- Tax Allowance on University Course 1,858 10
- Recharging VAT 107 5
- Benefit fraud 3,509 50
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 762 24
- Rent a room when not living there 855 6
- cancellation of Engagement 521 13
- Bulk Invoicing 97 3
- Sole trader mix up 146 1
- Investment properties revaluation 210 9
- Banks and box ticking 117 2
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 89 2
- Profit or Capital Gain 145 3
- CTA study material 672
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 405
- Employment related securities question 257
- ATED Penalties 233
- AIM Stocks and IHT 231
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 187
- Trust for Employee 169
- Expat pension contributions? 164
- Quickbooks losing VAT return data 129
- Reclaiming overpaid employer NI contributions 115