is this possible?
Client went onto standard rate scheme and now wants to go back to flat rate
Director of a company has taken on directorship of a sports club
Claiming a capital allowance when a vehicle is exchanged.
Can anyone comment on the efficacy of Creditserve data?
Can it VAT register and reclaim VAT
Canadian RPB consolidation not reflected in List 3
Has the government failed to match rhetoric with action?
HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for?
Change from Umbrella to Limited
Client just advised me that he has had a company car
PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation?
Will new LLP tax rules encourage accounting firms to become limited companies?
Can UK ACCA Practice prepare accounts for Indian company?
Capital Allowances and Incorporation
81263 questions and 327189 replies from 25727 members
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 58 2
- husband and wife dividends 283 6
- LLP members share of profits 494 29
- VAT Option to tax 384 11
- Has anyone knowledge of Creditserve 48 1
- HMRC request for Sage Back Up 2,103 24
- How quickly do you turn around y/e accounts? 1,854 15
- Entrepreneurs Relief 143 4
- PPR qualifying period while living in employer accommodation? 91 2
- Business travel apps 106 3
- How often can you change VAT scheme in a year? 69 2
- Value pricing 2,435 99
- Secondment expenses 85 3
- recovery of S455 on informal winding 282 4
- BEST CPD COURSE 136 2
- Late P800 demand shows later year? 306 17
- VAT BOX 6 & 7 errors 120 5
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 359 2
- Sage payroll 659 14
- Client has been fined by HMRC 845 18
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 895
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 628
- Free Tax Legislation? 389
- Director Loan account operation 384
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 310
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 309
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 281
- Paye procedures for CVA 213
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 212
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 173