Ixbrl and Friendly Societies
Has anybody filed a set of accounts under the new ixbrl regime for an unincorporated friendly society?
If so how did you do it? using HMRC's software?
We have a client who has filed the incorporated version for a few Friendly societies but hit various problems with an unincorporated client.
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 150 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 71 1
- Post AAT? 704 4
- Second Limited Company 137 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,675 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 292 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,557 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 95 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 252 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 224 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,298 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 915 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 510 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 529 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 170 1