iXBRL error message
I have received a couple of error message relating to the actual dates of signing the audit report, balance sheet etc. Using SAPA standalone tagging software and Alphatax.
The error states 'cannot find a prefix in the ixbrl file for the tagname'.
Can anyone shed any light on how to rectify this error? Our client is due a significant tax refund and are obviously keen for the CT600 to be filed as soon as possible.
- Marriage Allowance 151 3
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 1,021 12
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 326 4
- S455 and February year ends 209 7
- No PAYE Registration but need auto enrolment 371 9
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 1,234 32
- HMRC having technical difficulties 752 18
- Closing down loss-making company 398 5
- S.455 Tax again 261 3
- New Build 321 2
- Taxation of sinking fund contributions 357 4
- Mortgage Reference 769 10
- RTI offline? 150 1
- Right To Manage Company 250 4
- Day allowance working in Qatar 148 1
- Giving shares away 306 6
- Entrepreneurs relief after enhancement 609 5
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 252 5
- Where to post pension on sa100 200 4
- IR 35 Company - Timing issue 270 2