IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- SA online - 4 hour limit 1,329 14
- IR35 deemed payment and dividends - practical considerations 176 3
- VAT on Hire Purchase 201 2
- "Audit Report" 104 1
- Annual tax investigation cover fee? 493 13
- Coding Notice 235 6
- UK company paying dividend to foreign shareholder 256 6
- New business - journal entries 420 22
- Is CGT roll over relief available for let property 233 3
- Payroll software 657 16
- Statutory accounts, current company address, or one that was correct at EOY? 285 5
- Are there Special Rules for Agencies? 404 10
- 100% Annual investment allowance on luxury cars 741 18
- B2B vat in the EU 197 4
- Samadian effect on self employed student support workers 206 4
- Changes to class 2 NIC's 241 3
- Client RTI Shows payments not his 205 4
- LLP as member of LLP 146 1
- Why should I retain membership? 2,856 48
- Alerting clients versus walking away from clients 526 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 886
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 724
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 417
- Social investment tax relief 223
- Digita Hosted Software 218
- accounting for this transaction 205
- Call Centre Data Costs 205
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) 182
- Travel costs and contractors 178
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 176