IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Capital allowances on a 3G Pitch 90 5
- Audit 224 6
- Awkward IP 1,288 13
- Uncomfortable with some advertising Sift takes 586 18
- What is the status of "Whistleblowing" these days - do you get rewarded? 733 22
- Do I need to pay my accountant 947 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 1,105 12
- LLP members transfer to limited companies. 117 1
- carry back of gift aid 185 3
- Employee to move to Isle of Man 303 8
- What's in a name ? 1,024 8
- Straightforward email correspondence or PDF letter attached to blank email? 899 10
- Negligible value - JJB Sports 230 1
- Buying Microsoft's Surface Pro 3 563 11
- Is it possible to change a client's trading address for Vat purposes online 240 3
- Should everyone be entitled to a personal allowance 412 6
- Potentially dodgy client 458 3
- CIC Tax - what is trading? 569 28
- Entrepeneurs relief 475 18
- French Excise Duty - Help Please! 408 9
- CTA study material 787
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 485
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 431
- Employment related securities question 314
- AIM Stocks and IHT 293
- Expat pension contributions? 270
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 265
- Trust for Employee 249
- Service Charge Accountant Career Options 204
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 154