IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,303 31
- Disposal of property 54 2
- Tax liability of sole trader changing to partnership 100 1
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 135 2
- trading or dormant 178 4
- do I have to pay NI? 88 2
- Matching of tax return to P60 216 5
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 181 7
- Tax Return Deadlines 296 5
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,243 15
- what time is it ? 459 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 447 25
- VAT chargeable or not? 129 3
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,284 55
- find-accountants.com 272 3
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 117 3
- Funds introduced by company secretary... 295 5
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 214 8
- Related Parties Note 220 4
- Business Christmas Greetings 1,080 20
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 942
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 343
- How to format a stock book 330
- Tax efficient holding company structure 267
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 254
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 201
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 201
- Charge out rates in London? 170