IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Private Residence Election for CGT purposes 62 3
- Standard 'email' template system 389 9
- Any Scottish members out there? 4,530 144
- How to complete annual VAT return online? 72 2
- VAT relief eligibilty for charity buying minibus 154 1
- I had a baby! Small practice recruitment - where would you look? 589 7
- Travel expenses 451 16
- Reclaim vat on invoice 179 3
- What's your best practice shortcut or 'hack'? 1,128 29
- Shadow director or alternative? 273 3
- Computerised Accountancy Software 288 1
- FRS VAT bad debt relief? 498 13
- Bankruptcy 433 10
- P11d Van - no private use 449 12
- Expanding To UK From USA 154 2
- How do I account for trees?! 309 1
- Foreign Dividends - tax repayment claim 505 17
- German VAT charged by US Supplier 243 5
- Abbreviated Accounts 360 4
- Accountancy fee tax return 598 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 994
- Employment related securities question 506
- Looking for a qualified accountant 331
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 309
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 277
- National Insurance 216
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 205
- Joint construction arrangement CIS and VAT 195
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 191
- Payments on account coded out?? 152