IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Estate agent and VAT registration 26 1
- is this fraud? 722 13
- CIS Deductions 245 2
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,248 32
- Married woman dies owning marital home 459 5
- first year company tax return for a limited company 1,444 28
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 1,272 25
- Dividend dates 437 7
- Leaving Flat Rate Scheme for VAT 180 5
- Not a good start no broadband 455 10
- DEATH OF A SHAREHOLDER NO SHAREHOLDER AGREEMENT 144 2
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 700 14
- new software IXBRL and Accounts production? 201 2
- PPR CGT section 222 builds an extension 77 1
- Intrastat triangulation 64 1
- CGT 148 3
- Supplier refund treatment in Sage Line 50 188 4
- Question regarding gym training 378 6
- Sage Starting Again As Records are in a mess 174 3
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 422 8
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 586
- Cancelled 343
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 330
- Cancelled 281
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 250
- Probiz 236
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 175
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 174
- Car leasing scheme 167
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 150