IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- HMRC Post 571 8
- Time to ditch Sage? 422 8
- First director's salary payment 3 months after ltd company formation 168 2
- CWF1 - is it still required?? 438 8
- Fees 448 5
- Do you use commercial software for Self Assessment tax returns? 509 17
- ACCA Special Business Resolutions... 285 3
- www.pool.adzio 149 2
- Losses carry forward to self employed 178 2
- Accounting Web - What is happening? 1,876 43
- Agent Authorisation Issue 283 3
- Transactions with directors 476 3
- CT600 - Credit balance in expenses? 311 9
- Non VAT invoices 244 4
- Travel is part allowable if combined with personal holiday 252 2
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 1,434 32
- Correcting earlier year CT600s 274 5
- Form 17 Download 193 1
- Claiming VAT on car lease 595 28
- Small hotel - food for personal use 408 4
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 766
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 418
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 370
- Electric Car 303
- S222 Charge 250
- Corporation tax penalties and fines on the CT600 214
- IP trans to holding company 196
- Software to Deal with Amazon and Ebay Sales 190
- AIA 188
- Best way to convert Sage data to VT Transaction+ 182