IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- ACCA - still making me laugh 408 3
- can anyone recommend Turkish speaking accountants in London 230 1
- Depression - HMRC penalties case won because of this illness. 293 11
- Tax return software for remote working 452 4
- Solicitors now, Accountants next 478 9
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 783 24
- How come if you claim benefits you are not entitled to you either have to pay a 50% penalty or are sent to court and either fined or sent to prison (sometimes suspended) and end up with a criminal record. 405 9
- WHY AREN'T DWP RULES THE SAME BOTH WAYS ROUND 437 9
- How to purchase business premises? 124 2
- Will I need to resign? 789 10
- Childcare vouchers 136 3
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 266 5
- Management Company Setup Structure as Limited Company 294 6
- VAT avoidance? 205 4
- Can S455 tax repaid 174 3
- PAYE coding out 164 3
- Follower cases 571 2
- LIVE chat, starting now 450 2
- Late Registration for VAT 448 12
- TheTax Donut 1,144 1
- Hive up 467
- Accounting referance change & deficient accounts. 433
- corporate hierarchy 413
- Advice - 241
- Amortisation of Goodwill 211
- Anyone had HMRC refusing to act on EPS database glitch? 199
- WWOOFers 193
- Art Gallery - Splitting a property between business and personal use 173
- Legal Aid Agency claims and VAT 172
- Co. limited by Guarantee now closed 168