IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Company Accounts - Limited company 313 3
- I hate HMRC's voice recognition system - The Inept Interrogator 1,549 27
- Charging for book-keeping on a 'per transaction' basis 488 8
- Who can I refer leads to? 1,179 16
- Computers & Network Depreciation 120 3
- Capital Allowances and Hire Purchase 163 3
- Awkward IP 304 3
- Let Property Campaign 226 4
- DTL adjustement in P &L 164 4
- R & D 174 2
- Bookkeeping Package 532 7
- practice planning 515 4
- Does anybody still use a Filofax? 1,176 29
- Expenses management strategy 996 12
- Employment status 396 8
- Benefits in kind: employees who benefit from client entertainment and alcohol consumed on-premises 216 3
- sub contractors payments in C tax return 169 1
- Time recording software 203 2
- What is the best practice for running a roofing company in Sage 365 8
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 2,474 67
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 576
- CTA study material 560
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 335
- Taxation of partners in an LLP following new rules 255
- Employment related securities question 202
- CCJ and Shareholder/ Director ramifications 176
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 175
- ATED Penalties 173
- AIM Stocks and IHT 157
- Foreign Premium Distributions 131