IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Interim dividends 140 4
- Company Payroll 73 1
- Dates, more dates and cessation 81 2
- Any printer recommendations? 162 6
- Out of date tax returns 243 2
- Corporation Tax disallowed entertaining 120 3
- How do I tackle fraudulent use of a clients SA tax return? 1,045 6
- VAT on Exhibition services 117 3
- Filling in my self assessment 969 17
- ACCA CPD verifiable units 162 2
- Any chance of winning an Appeal with HRMC for late self assessment charges 324 7
- proposed dividends 658 22
- Deductible or not ? Working out of hotels /coffee shops 438 6
- FPS responses ... 517 16
- Nominal Codes 277 9
- Charging VAT to a Swedish Company 210 7
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 235 2
- Valuing Famiy Shareholding 196 3
- HMRC SMP Calculator - does it still exist? 130 2
- Alcohol VAT reclaim 179 1
- Sanzar 499
- Digital marketing focus group 399
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 379
- Sainsbury's mangement 330
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 329
- Continuity Agreement 325
- Avanti Accounts 323
- Buyback 286
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 233
- Aggresive sales from Iris 199