IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Halloween - do you celebrate it? 1,284 43
- Regional Development Grant 50 3
- Problem ex client...again.. 2,212 21
- Filing a P87 (professional fees) before year end. 34 1
- Sole trader hid directorships. 277 4
- Company car without a salary 144 2
- Goodwill gesture for providing work 339 10
- Clearing payments on account/ Sage 50 242 9
- Charity donations 1,002 21
- Offshore company transferring assets to a UK individual. 316 13
- Recommendations for payroll/AE software? 546 11
- Interest on HMRC contract settlement 117 2
- VAT on finance leases 178 3
- More HMRC on gov.uk 569 10
- CONVERSION OF DIRECTOR LOAN INTO EQUITY 281 6
- Second Incomes Campaign 247 3
- Goods Purchased for Rental 697 34
- Professional Clearance 1,621 24
- Audit procedures on a dormant company 310 4
- Cash withdrawn and not accounted for 474 6
- NOVA 502
- Bonus Bonds 386
- Insolvency and whistle blowing 371
- Transfer of funds into recently set up company 283
- TPR imposes first penalty notice fines 253
- Box 8 VAT Return - deposit payment 177
- Husband proposes to buy the car as Director unable to acess finance 163
- Finance Lease 154
- Company Car Lease 152
- Form 42 145