IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Accountants' Error 269 7
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 308 3
- Accountant Error 84 2
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 648 26
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 107 2
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,147 17
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 66 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 109 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 393 5
- Deferral relief 60 1
- Wear and tear allowance 364 5
- HMRC Enquiry 496 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 215 2
- Share swap 107 1
- Cashback 337 2
- another ir35!!!! 226 2
- Settlement, or any other issues? 92 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 103 3
- Buying blocks of fees 393 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 278 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,431
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 679
- HMRC Employers Diary 506
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 377
- Sale of business 333
- NOVA 240
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 224