IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- Peer to Peer lending 81 5
- Loan interest rental property 167 5
- What's the plural? 627 14
- Garage Conversion -Ltd Company Office 73 1
- Well well well 193 2
- Clarification over - VAT Box 8 - Flat rate scheme 100 4
- Taxfiler - is it really good? 71 1
- Capital Gains Tax 79 3
- Real names 397 14
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 128 1
- Dividend payment date 1,829 32
- Use of aliases 695 19
- Any Benefit in Kind when obliged to attend a dinner? 134 1
- Accounting Crew 889 20
- Exactly which business miles can I claim from my employer? 302 12
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 484 5
- What are options for non CA firm 1,380 17
- No VAT returns submitted since registration 87 1
- Capital allowances 202 4
- Who owns the data 140 1
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 566
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 427
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 325
- IFA incorporation 302
- Mortgage interest claim on Buy to let hic up 293
- Can the receivers fees be allowed for tax? 281
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 246
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 233
- Will Ni be payable on the salary I receive abroad ? 223
- Sorry ignore me 209