IXBRL, what does it change for me?
I have been trawling the web for answers but I am still a bit in the dark on IXBRL.
I have a limited company that doesn't have a lot of activity at all, just some very simple income and costs is all what's in the accounts.
Every year I do the webfiling and I submit a paper version of my accounts to HMRC.
Now the new IXBRL thing comes in and: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/ct/ct-online/file-return/xbrl-guide.pdf this guide is not very clear in my opinion.
Can somebody maybe explain in bulletpoints:
- If I can use the free software by HMRC to file accounts?
- Is there any reason for me to buy any software to be compliant with the iXBRL standard?
- blank - ignore 376 5
- New client forgot to take stock count at the year end 124 5
- Company Van taxable benefit 79 3
- Non resident income. 354 18
- White van man 776 26
- Should i tell HMRC 1,204 12
- How to value a business asset? 99 4
- Companies House praise 162 1
- EIS reinvestment relief 158 12
- Do we have to register for VAT? 340 6
- Grammar, spelling and silly questions 531 18
- Unbelievable!! 643 4
- Identity check problem 1,094 11
- Declaration of interest 115 3
- Contribution to charity as % of profit 330 16
- Tax Penalty overreaction 1,831 13
- Entrepreneurs relief 109 1
- FRSEE Related Party Disclosure 82 1
- dividend versus capital distribution 164 4
- Advice on letting a client go ? 502 8
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 868
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 565
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 531
- Latest phishing scam 453
- Entrepreneurs' relief 405
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 354
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 332
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 314
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 236
- Penalties- On Tax Returns (New Regime) 214