KYC / Anti money Laundering w.r.t outsourcing
A local company has approached me to provide accountancy services on their behalf to clients they have. They provide consultancy services to business clients and want to charge the clients one fee per month including accounting services.
Who is responsible for the KYC/AML for the clients of the company I am outsourcing for? I have an engagement letter with the client in which I have said they are to abide with AML regulations with respect to any clients I deal with on their behalf, but is this sufficient?
Thanks for any advice.
- Cashflow forecasting software 280 4
- incorrect old p60 409 10
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,909 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 257 4
- Turnover on a tax return 214 7
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 235 3
- VAT refund 151 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 229 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 262 3
- Missing tax return 380 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,111 30
- Inflation and fees 1,400 24
- Sage Priority Support 182 3
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 837 24
- Micro-entity accounts 281 1
- Related party disclosure 230 3
- Company reconstruction 163 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 244 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 169 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 193 1