KYC / Anti money Laundering w.r.t outsourcing
A local company has approached me to provide accountancy services on their behalf to clients they have. They provide consultancy services to business clients and want to charge the clients one fee per month including accounting services.
Who is responsible for the KYC/AML for the clients of the company I am outsourcing for? I have an engagement letter with the client in which I have said they are to abide with AML regulations with respect to any clients I deal with on their behalf, but is this sufficient?
Thanks for any advice.
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 137 3
- Digita Accounts Production Advanced - general perception 65 1
- Post AAT? 702 4
- Second Limited Company 135 2
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,674 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 292 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 183 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,556 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 88 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 250 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 223 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 821 13
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,298 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 913 37
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 500 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 296 8
- Probate services 372 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 527 20
- trading losses allowable? 761 14
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 167 1