I have a limited agricultural company planning to buy a parcel of agricultural land for approx. £330k.
The land has a few sheds, lean to's and a horse training centre on it currently. On successful purchase they would apply for planning permission to change it's use to workshops and it's possible rental income may arise from this if successful.
Could anybody advise how the company would treat this purchase in the accounts and if any allowances would be applicable for tax purposes.
- Company limited by guarantee having only 1 member 110 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 468 5
- flat rate scheme 138 3
- capital allowances - Demolition of a building 162 2
- Limited by Guarantee - Members 77 1
- VAT refund 312 3
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,283 37
- Turnover on a tax return 546 12
- incorrect old p60 563 15
- Company to buy shareholder land 119 4
- Deferred income - financial concern no recognised turnover CT600 182 1
- Posting Corp Tax to Sage Line 50 151 1
- Special dividends & CGT 203 1
- Director's Earnings when Drawing from Goodwill profit from Sole Trading Company sale to Ltd Company 193 1
- Networking 365 5
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 278 2
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 305 4
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 337 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 297 2
- IT Contractor 286 1