LAND SELL AND BUY
AN INDIVIDUAL PURCHASED SOME LAND 5 YEARS AGO FOR THE PURPOSE OF CATTLE FARMING AND PAID £300,000 FOR IT.
HE NOW WISHES TO SELL THE LAND FOR AT LEAST DOUBLE THE PRICE HE PAID FOR. THE PROCEEDS ARE TO BE USED FOR PURCHASING LAND FOR A SIMILAR PURPOSE, BUT OUTSIDE UK.
CAN HE CLAIM ROLLOVER RELEIF EVEN THOUGH THE LAND HE IS BUYING IS OUTSIDE UK?
WILL HE BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENTERPRENEURS RELEIF? IF SO HOW MUCH .
- Practical experience 736 14
- Salary Sacrifce School Fees Self Assessment 179 10
- Here we go.... 372 11
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,222 23
- How do others remember to do things you promise for different clients? What systems? 1,497 32
- Probate services 238 1
- Community Faux Pas 492 18
- Repaying Directors Loans within 9 months 608 20
- VAT - Check on clients business 733 29
- Group relief for CT 74 1
- Which VAT rate to use 96 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 241 3
- trading losses allowable? 626 8
- Do I need to register for VAT 289 13
- Post AAT? 544 2
- Is cloud accounting actually pretty pants? 1,954 35
- Transfer of a trade WITHOUT assets? 317 5
- check v enquiry v discovery 216 2
- Amend a 2010/11 return 300 4
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,378 23