LAND SELL AND BUY
AN INDIVIDUAL PURCHASED SOME LAND 5 YEARS AGO FOR THE PURPOSE OF CATTLE FARMING AND PAID £300,000 FOR IT.
HE NOW WISHES TO SELL THE LAND FOR AT LEAST DOUBLE THE PRICE HE PAID FOR. THE PROCEEDS ARE TO BE USED FOR PURCHASING LAND FOR A SIMILAR PURPOSE, BUT OUTSIDE UK.
CAN HE CLAIM ROLLOVER RELEIF EVEN THOUGH THE LAND HE IS BUYING IS OUTSIDE UK?
WILL HE BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENTERPRENEURS RELEIF? IF SO HOW MUCH .
- P11d query 268 5
- Rental expenses 51 1
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 132 5
- What are my legal responsibilities 344 14
- Business lending another business money (UK) 84 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 336 4
- No more tax returns... 1,540 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 420 6
- Signed accounts for bank 284 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 476 10
- Landing clients 420 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,153 22
- Termination Payment 206 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 213 3
- CRM / marketing 109 2
- Allocation of income from property 757 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,885 28
- Opening a Quick books file 138 1
- 64-8 problems 522 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 350 10