LAND SELL AND BUY
AN INDIVIDUAL PURCHASED SOME LAND 5 YEARS AGO FOR THE PURPOSE OF CATTLE FARMING AND PAID £300,000 FOR IT.
HE NOW WISHES TO SELL THE LAND FOR AT LEAST DOUBLE THE PRICE HE PAID FOR. THE PROCEEDS ARE TO BE USED FOR PURCHASING LAND FOR A SIMILAR PURPOSE, BUT OUTSIDE UK.
CAN HE CLAIM ROLLOVER RELEIF EVEN THOUGH THE LAND HE IS BUYING IS OUTSIDE UK?
WILL HE BE ELIGIBLE FOR ENTERPRENEURS RELEIF? IF SO HOW MUCH .
- Accountancy practices - are you closed over Christmas or do you let your staff take it off? 234 15
- Limited company purchase of property 479 2
- HMRC BACK AND FORTH FIGHT ON BTL PROPERTY ALLOWANCES 242 6
- Goodwill complications 278 6
- Tax relief for VAT assessment 24 1
- Holding Company - Ltd or PLC? 140 1
- How much of your work is admin? 701 9
- Base value unavailable re. Capital Gain 220 4
- Will I need to resign? 437 7
- UK Pension Income For Non-Residents 112 1
- Gov.UK = NOT OK! 319 5
- Trade creditor journal 117 2
- Nominal Ledger 483 12
- The declaration on the VAT return is wrong ??? 188 1
- Old CGT loss 242 4
- Bulk submissions to Companies House 484 2
- Which operating version would be better to upgrade to..Windows V7 or V8? 994 14
- Working out private usage for a Taxi Driver? 410 9
- HMRC Distraint 158 1
- TaxCalc Accounts production 173 2