Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- How does the tax payer dis-apply/disclaim from use of their personal allowance? 43 3
- Sage at it again? 210 2
- HMRC Tribunal PAYE. 170 1
- Is practising Certificate needed 51 1
- Abandoning accountancy membership in order to operate as a sole trader 442 13
- Filing Corporation Tax Return for a company that only has investment income 179 1
- Output tax for retailer 78 4
- HMRC Getting Extra Tough? 421 7
- Are sheepdog winnings taxable? 928 9
- I think I'm developing an anger issue 2,385 32
- Which PayPal transactions can I ignore? 194 1
- Is this a scam? 1,327 23
- Question for FreeAgent users 214 7
- VAT silly question 2,230 50
- Unregistered tax driver 130 4
- Issue of TAX Invoices 128 2
- Client cash balances, on or off-balance sheet for full service brokerage firm 147 2
- Failure to operate PAYE 503 21
- Gift or Capital Gain? 132 3
- Payroll software 361 13
- Overseas Sales 524
- Benchmarking 460
- Possible Partnership? 406
- Tax and accounting treatment on long lease granted from freehold 394
- Lunatics in charge of the asylum - Bluestone 373
- Old Books for a 'NON' Client 311
- Wednesday rant 284
- Purchase of property freehold - capitalisation of costs 188
- Growing Limited Company concerned about assets if something goes wrong 170
- Income tax on foreign dividends 163