Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Non-SA client with large capital gain 304 11
- Welcome to the Saturday Club 1,245 53
- Help needed- Unable to fill CT600 form using HMRC software- service issue 101 2
- Loan repayments (personal) and profits 203 6
- Window Comb Binder Cover 158 3
- client can't/won't pay 418 13
- Help - Capital Allowance 171 6
- AIA 165 4
- Splitting income from property rental or not? 248 6
- Is it possible to offset part Class 4 losses for year from one business against part profits of second business 257 9
- RTI Annual Scheme 1,182 18
- 5% penalty on late payment 259 3
- Sole trade and vehicle leasing 198 5
- Taxcalc , the hub of the problem 554 26
- HMRC SA software error? 161 2
- Plant & Machinery for commercial property 170 2
- Tax deduction for Partners for items outside of accounts 268 14
- Drive off and Wastage expenses - No supp doc 210 6
- Treatment of income for sole trader 187 2
- wave software 141 1
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 787
- Copy Wanted 500
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 457
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 453
- Latest phishing scam 289
- Entrepreneurs' relief 277
- Limited Company Garden Office - Minor Personal Use - BIK 272
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 251
- Supply teachers and Ltd Companies 240
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 237