Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Self assessment tax arrears 281 3
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 188 2
- Mehjoo 310 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 65 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 329 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 183 4
- SA302 315 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 284 13
- Bringing money to Uk 277 4
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 281 5
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 206 4
- Go Cardless 352 9
- Hmrc software 242 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 147 1
- Hosted email exchange 182 5
- South African Government Pension 183 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 315 4
- VAT Bad Debt Relief 318 13
- How long are you on hold- IRIS Payroll 250 7
- Childcare vouchers and final month payroll Qs 157 3
- Xtuple 514
- Qtac payroll for bureau 354
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 297
- Industrial & Provident Societies 290
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 229
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 198
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 196
- CIS schemes 175
- Domain name sale and limited company 174
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 150