Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- directors overdrawn loan account 97 2
- RTI 125 4
- Altered PAYE cheque 255 6
- Fee agreed but client disagrees on amount 766 11
- Am i Liable? 232 7
- Giving a seminar 554 31
- Does buying a block of fees qualify as goodwill 138 1
- Tax deductable portion of home rental cost 219 10
- Incorrect Generic non-filing notice 102 1
- Added years superannuation 78 2
- Bank interest in 'near' facility recall situation 207 1
- JIEB Exams 145 1
- Christmas party 139 1
- Checking a contract 307 8
- Flat Rate Scheme 315 15
- deleting customers on Sage 50 170 7
- VAT on garage rent 333 14
- Value-shifting 90 1
- Pattern for CTA 221 4
- Debiting private use proportion to directors loan account 459 18
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 1,222
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 610
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 410
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 316
- Agent fees to sell business 193
- Alphabet shares 193
- Quirky thread of the year: Community Awards 189
- ACCA continuity of practice arrangement needed 185
- VAT codes In Sage. Am I correct? 170
- Office recharges 153