Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- 100% Xero practice 2,123 35
- Vat treatment of charity business income 115 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 869 18
- Company Accounts 134 2
- Any Scottish members out there? 9,203 343
- Getting VAT right for a sole trader pilot 190 6
- Donations (to a school!) 432 11
- Vat on Royalites 86 1
- Umbrella Company 146 2
- Outsourcing iXBRL Tagging 436 24
- Payroll YTD info on Operaii 84 1
- Treatment of goodwill in Consolidation 167 5
- Mortgage deposit Gift 433 18
- Profitable company wanting to buy an office 179 3
- property rental income split 258 3
- Shadow director or alternative? 468 4
- Does my client qualify for CGT Loss? 144 1
- EIS/SEIS capital gains exemption 107 2
- About to buy a block of fees. Any advice? 1,280 5
- Use of home for storage 342 6
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,189
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 405
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 316
- National Insurance 311
- valuation of intangible asset FRS10 and FRS20 261
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 237
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 237
- Non Resident 223
- Franchise income and costs 205
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 167