Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Sage Priority Support 90 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 682 18
- incorrect old p60 112 1
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 479 4
- VAT on new builds 113 2
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 346 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 122 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 113 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 132 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,837 26
- Missing tax return 170 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 919 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 276 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 163 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 557 18
- Physiotherapy 244 3
- Inflation and fees 1,217 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 166 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 283 8
- CGT help please 150 1