Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Late leaver notification 307 6
- How to handle accidental overpayment into SIPP 96 1
- CGT on transfer of shares to Holding company 74 2
- How does one compete? 364 7
- Ouch. Those penalties sting 862 15
- Self explanatory? I hope so! 129 1
- Should small companies be audited? 1,075 44
- semi retirement 242 4
- ATT Exam Question 224 6
- FPS responses ... 150 4
- shareholder remuneration 239 9
- Help with small charity CT600 please!! 314 3
- Where has Portia gone? 9,070 144
- proposed dividends 328 16
- Best Tax / Accounts Production software 1,481 28
- Dividend and pension with no salary 433 4
- NICs and director salary if receiving pension 108 1
- Vat on solicitors charges 339 7
- What does PITA mean? 718 17
- VATable supplies 148 3
- Sanzar 472
- Digital marketing focus group 389
- Sage troubleshooting for employee who has previously claimed SMP 363
- Continuity Agreement 308
- Are commercial mortgage cashbacks subject to Corporation Tax ? 297
- Sainsbury's mangement 295
- Avanti Accounts 289
- Buyback 275
- Entrepreneurs' relief (ER) for EMI shares 218
- Iris and Miicrosoft 365 190