Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Wrong career 370 16
- Producing graphical KPI's etc 136 4
- CIS repayment shambles finally over? 186 2
- Treatment of EU Purchases on Sage 72 2
- Director's tax return 165 3
- Tricky VAT question 89 1
- RTI Annual Scheme Query 87 2
- MONEYSOFT - EARLIER YEAR UPDATE 205 6
- VT accounts licence key 206 5
- Weely paid employees 190 2
- Splitting the tax year 63 1
- FPS Submission 112 2
- PTP software disaster 173 1
- Value pricing 628 20
- non resident receiving UK dividends 195 3
- P11d & Medical Ins 111 1
- vat return 210 1
- Underpaid National Insurance 160 3
- Small employers paying people when sick thanks alot! 2,963 31
- Keep receiving RTI late submission notice 160 3
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 783
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 536
- Does anyone have an unwanted ICAEW wooden plaque? 406
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 288
- Free Tax Legislation? 242
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 232
- Director Loan account operation 228
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 221
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 218
- Paye procedures for CVA 155