Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- Mortgage to buy property in limited company 39 1
- Married woman dies owning marital home 244 1
- Can I take action against my accountant for incompetence? 168 7
- Incorporation Relief 274 6
- Penalty suspension 113 2
- Not a good start no broadband 39 2
- is this fraud? 264 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 315 7
- Directors Subsistence 280 2
- R&D tax credit claim 105 2
- Corporate shareholder question 225 4
- Bartercard 302 4
- What's the market like for temps? 234 1
- is my company accounts right? 955 24
- What can my client claim r & d on? 156 4
- P11D Dispensation 148 2
- Extracting funds from a failing Company 389 7
- Invoice Help 419 11
- CGT 92 2
- Dissolving company to avoid CCJ 317 4
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 558
- Cancelled 322
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 320
- Cancelled 271
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 231
- Probiz 219
- CIS Deductions 172
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 168
- VAT on non-profit making clubs (ECJ VS West Dorset Golf Club) 149
- Car leasing scheme 149