Late Company Accounts
I wonder if someone can help.
An old client has come back to me recently in relation to his company accounts. The last year that we completed was November 2008. He thought the grass was greener elsewhere and moved to a different practice for the November 2009 accounts but for one reason or another it hasnt worked out.
So, he wants to come back to us. In addition when I requested the November 2009 accounts from the previous accountants they were utter rubbish. They declared a bank balance of £80k when in fact the business was overdrawn and are unable to provide a P&L of any description - its rubbish!
Notwithstanding the argument of whether my client can make a complaint about his old accountants I am trying now to sort the mess out.
Is it possible for us to go back and resubmit the November 2009 accounts and move things forward or are we out of time in relation to this?
Any advice would be grateful?
- How much to charge for payroll? 714 16
- When do we qualify for state pension? 130 2
- Unincorporated charity transfer to CIO 110 4
- BTC vs Digita 968 29
- Seeking a tax case 236 8
- Has anyone tried calling HMRC to get tax on dividends put in code? 266 4
- See you all on the other side 214 5
- VATABLE Income 267 3
- Auto enrolment contribution rates 196 2
- Different Filing Dates - Help! 258 7
- What are we calling cloud now? 396 6
- P11D software 88 1
- Write off of loans FROM participators 445 9
- VAT - business splitting 231 3
- Income tax or Capital gains tax? 585 16
- RTI - how to correct HMRC's error 408 7
- Quarterly Reporting - The Logistics 951 16
- Jersey - VAT 122 2
- how to file Late annual Accounts for dormant company ? 297 5
- Flat rate Vat Scheme for a Welder 225 2
- HMRC Joint Filing 520
- Capital Contribution towards a company car 391
- Capital Reduction & Impact on EIS Shares 350
- IRIS and FRS 102 323
- USA help 279
- National Minimum Wage issue on Directors joining a Workplace Pension 243
- Capital gains on rental property 225
- Sage Coretime 212
- Capitalising Finance Lease 209
- Dormant company accounts under FRS 102 199