Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- Networking 205 2
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 221 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,167 32
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 267 4
- Corrupt excel .XLSX file 57 1
- incorrect old p60 482 13
- What VAT to reclaim on van purchased on HP? 301 5
- Professional coaching claimable? 191 2
- Turnover on a tax return 379 9
- IT Contractor 260 1
- Sage instant account codes 143 1
- Mobile phones, directors of micro-companies 238 1
- Cashflow forecasting software 314 4
- Letter to HMRC over 3 months ago, still no reply 1,948 19
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 318 4
- VAT refund 213 1
- Is there an AIA calculator anywhere 286 1
- Reclaiming VAT on refurbishment cost? 280 3
- Missing tax return 409 4
- Inflation and fees 1,425 24