Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- Annual Return for company for whom director/shareholder has died 61 2
- Paid too much !! 345 3
- New (non resident) client not filed in 20 years 190 2
- Sage Instant Accounts Complete De-install problem 113 3
- Credit against UK NI for NI paid to EEC Countries 239 1
- will this work for IHT 260 2
- Best software for small practice? 661 20
- Auto enrolment confusion 1,756 39
- I am 34 years old, am I too old to start a career in Accounting ? which is the best way to pursue it 307 7
- Taxfiler been down since mid-afternoon 255 5
- Anyone having problems with Taxfiler 511 17
- Gifting Shares to a Limited Company 151 1
- Company separation for Wholesale & Retail businesses 123 1
- Selling a VAT Qualifying vehicle at a loss 128 1
- Paying dividends to Ordinary shares with different nominal values 484 15
- 2012 13 HMRC QUERY 756 11
- Sports Sponsorship 180 1
- New Shareholder and Purchase of Own Share 290 17
- Opt To Tax Refund 218 2
- Divorcing husband, both 50% owners of a Ltd business 299 6
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 769
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 456
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 276
- DTA tie-breaker issue 263
- Tax on internet ad sharing income 251
- CGT for NOn UK residents 224
- Apprenticeship Levy 203
- What are the tax implications of overseas sales through a UK based company? 195
- Capital Gains personal representatives 184
- Just checking re PSA 178