Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- Director leaving in month 1 65 1
- S162 and Capital Allowances 105 1
- Unaudited accounts and an accountant’s certificate of confirmation 115 4
- Selling assets to yourself ? 167 3
- HMRC chasing club for unpaid fees 203 2
- 24 Month Rule - New Employer 167 3
- Director's remuneration accrual 151 4
- Capital allowance vehicle exchange 169 6
- IHT - clawback of BPR 37 1
- EIS - connection through employment 85 2
- HMRC Dispensation - How long does it last for? 229 3
- Electronically supplied services - B2B 38 1
- CIS and Close Company 75 2
- Correct tax & VAT treatment of local overnight expenses 220 4
- Secondment expenses 148 3
- VAT Option to tax 438 15
- Brain freeze - loss on disposal of company car 114 4
- Is VAT payable on insurance claims received ?? 107 3
- late vat registration and immediate deregistration 135 3
- VAT Registration 326 5
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 904
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 636
- Free Tax Legislation? 397
- Director Loan account operation 396
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 326
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 316
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 284
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 222
- Paye procedures for CVA 217
- HMRC Second Income Campaign - not so much a question as heads up 180