Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- inflation rate year on year 164 4
- Accounts Question 106 5
- Deleted question? 738 19
- What are options for non CA firm 3,176 67
- Do I need a smartphone? 1,943 69
- MAAT vs ACCA 708 13
- pretty multi rainbow -coloured client spreadsheets 1,400 24
- Do I need to report this to SOCA 3,928 46
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 656 3
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 447 4
- VAT Return Errors 184 2
- Adjustment to previous self assessments 130 5
- Yorkshire Day 609 38
- Company valuation for IHT purposes 192 4
- Principal Private Residence relief on two semis knocked together 183 4
- Subcontractor and CIS Deductions made by Contractor 382 16
- Entrepreneurs relief sale of business to two different buyers?? 151 3
- SMP reclaimable by employer 296 7
- Agent help line - long queues? 238 4
- the umbrella scheme for PAYE 154 1
- Cancelled 471
- Cancelled 388
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 377
- Probiz 358
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 262
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 237
- Another HMRC computer glitch? 232
- More spam 184
- Does anyone have SCI unit contact details? 162
- Employee Benefit Trust 153