Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- first year company tax return for a limited company 159 5
- Real names 1,240 37
- Dissolve a Ltd Company - How much do you charge? 395 7
- reliable alternative to registered ofice required 92 1
- Expenses Apps 151 2
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 163 4
- Quick Easy Quote 239 4
- What are options for non CA firm 1,787 29
- Solicitor accounts 55 1
- Unallocated client money 229 7
- Donaldson v HMRC case being heard tomorrow! 192 2
- change of office address 119 4
- Hive up - accounting and notes to financial statements 225 3
- Incorporation Relief 124 4
- Letting income or partnership income? 100 2
- Legal Advice Needed Bank Account Blocked 356 4
- Furniture Rental Business 99 2
- Client Death 551 9
- Accounts formation/ speculative advertising 197 4
- Moving into own BTL property - allowable costs 355 2
- Proposed Amendments to IAS 1 605
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 481
- Sorry ignore me 379
- Accounting for Insurance Premium Financing 367
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 281
- Cancelled 241
- Cancelled 213
- Bartercard 173
- C79 Discrepancy 168
- Sage Report Designer - Nominal Activity in Currency 159