Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- Have i messed up? 43 1
- Playstation 4 - Allowable expense or not? 2,321 31
- Disposal of property 64 2
- Tax liability of sole trader changing to partnership 106 1
- Website - Any guess on their business ... 156 2
- trading or dormant 183 4
- do I have to pay NI? 105 2
- Matching of tax return to P60 227 5
- Can you get tax deduction for legal fees on sale of debtors 192 7
- Tax Return Deadlines 310 5
- Personal returns late information - when to get tough? 1,252 15
- what time is it ? 478 5
- Sage 50 Accounts - Opening Bank Account Balance Posted to Nominal 9998 Suspense Account 447 25
- VAT chargeable or not? 137 3
- Concerned about RTI 2014 2,294 55
- find-accountants.com 281 3
- Capital Allowances on Foreign Property 117 3
- Funds introduced by company secretary... 299 5
- Consolidation and subsidiaries with different period ends 214 8
- Related Parties Note 226 4
- Desperately seeking Susan, Sam or anyone with any other name 944
- Experience with Islamic investor following Sharia-compliant rules? 533
- Darwinpay Partnership Assessment 343
- How to format a stock book 330
- Tax efficient holding company structure 267
- S464A Charge to tax: conferring benefit & BIK 254
- Investment property company accounts template 236
- auto enrolment - calculation of first pension deduction 204
- RTI and Annual Directors Salary 202
- Charge out rates in London? 171