Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- Growing pains 344 7
- Does Freeholder have to be director of our RTM Company? 223 14
- How much to charge for Ltd company accounts ? 537 11
- Joining the flat rate scheme retrospectively 37 1
- Consequential loss claim 101 3
- Residents Association Corp Tax 181 5
- Vat threshold issues 52 1
- ATT Annual Return Problems 112 2
- what is classed as investment under other fixed assets? 98 1
- Is a Mercedes Vito a van for tax purposes? 326 5
- private to company car? 166 4
- HMRC Penalties - are they enforceable? 941 34
- Wages paid into another persons bank account 576 10
- Buy to let allowable interest 130 2
- We accountants are not the only ones!! 208 1
- Partner with an IVA 162 5
- Your fondest calculator memories 577 26
- Goodwill Valuation Prior to April 2002, with the intention of selling on due to personal changes 412 11
- Has been asked before but help needed 298 7
- Anyone having problems with IRIS OpenSpace? 229 6
- DTR : TIOPA 2010 Section 42 455
- CTA study material 415
- Sect 102 TMA 1970 300
- Sage Forecasting - Print filename 279
- Pre incorp expenses 270
- Relief on French Tax Deposit? 240
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 231
- Slight twist on employment related securities 207
- How to claim additional losses after mistake in CT return 180
- What is the tax position if I am working overseas but via a UK agency? 176