Late partnership SA return?
Help! I think I might be having a senior moment.
New partnership commences 1 August 2009 and the first accounting year end is 31 August 2010.
We didn't complete a 2010 partnership return as, a) I thought that as the first year end fell in 2010/11, this was the first return that had to be submitted, (there were no figures that could be entered onto the return), and b) IRIS wouldn't produce one, reporting that there were no figures to disclose for the year. We did, however, put the respective taxable shares, (apportioned 5 April), on the individual SA returns.
HMRC say I'm wrong, and a 2010 return was due, and I'm starting to think they're right. Are they?
All/any help appreciated.
- When to include value of import in Box 7 62 1
- employer pension contributions - OMB company 161 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 303 7
- Capital gain? 76 3
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,246 21
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 268 8
- Recharge for private use of a company car 348 8
- How could I be identified for VAT purposes in UK? 414 8
- vat help for catering concession 274 10
- IHT dilemma 1,154 17
- Tax return software for remote working 233 3
- CGT 333 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 320 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 110 2
- Compliance check 513 13
- sole trader accountant 787 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 400 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 604 21
- More AE! 498 11
- How to classify an asset 162 3
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,079
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 778
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 463
- Digita Hosted Software 280
- Call Centre Data Costs 251
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 225
- Credit where credit's due....... 217
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 206
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 187
- Director phone costs 149