Late registration re rental incomes

I have three clients who own two properties jointly, and want to own up to HMRC.


What is the best way of us doing this? Simply by letter advising of teh situation and and tax liabilites for each year to HMRC, or do we need to complete a tax return for each year?



There is 1 comment. Login or register to view it.

i had the situation earlier

Craigie_Bhoy |
Craigie_Bhoy's picture