Leaseholders buying out the freehold
All leaseholders of a house with three flats agree that they would like to buy out the freeholder and know that they need to get a proper marlet valuation and use a solicitor etc.
But before they start that process they would like some idea of what the market value might be.
Is there a back of an envelope calculation that would provide an approximate figure?
One of the flats is about twice as big as each of the others. Is there an established way of sharing the cost between the three leasholders in such circumstances?
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 128 3
- flat rate scheme 1,928 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 278 2
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 131 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 638 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 156 3
- Company Share Buy Back 139 2
- Charitable Payment 211 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 939 15
- Unpaid share capital 258 3
- Company car in the LLP 197 2
- Physiotherapy 346 4
- New build property to be rented 190 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,886 52
- Hello 362 2
- Sage 200 question 128 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 121 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 201 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 200 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 232 4