Left AND right align
This has baffeled me for years... Or maybe bafelled?
Say I want to put a customer address in the top left of a Word document but I also want to put my address on the right (using the same lines). Pretend I have run out of letterhead.
How do I do this? Can it only be done by tabbing?
- New Build 70 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 62 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,226 43
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 693 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 73 1
- USA Tax Query 249 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 396 5
- last minute request 582 6
- Xerocon 2016 1,081 27
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 298 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 328 7
- Personal Tax 566 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,698 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 965 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 367 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 618 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,996 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 295 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 445 7