Level 5 management diploma - tax deductible
Would the above be viewed as skills up - date? My client is a senior manager in his company and he is considering financing his own certificate. He believes that his work would benefit from the training.
We are also looking into the possibility of his employer financing it and then deducting the cost from his salary. Would this be tax efficient?
Thank you in advance for your posts.
- HMRC interview re client authorisation 438 4
- VAT on new builds 83 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 648 16
- Becoming a subcontractor to Accountancy Practices 321 2
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 95 1
- Pensions Auto-Enrolment when no computer/internet access 88 1
- Bank Interest Held by Solicitor During Divorce 97 1
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,782 26
- Missing tax return 131 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 900 24
- CG on Spanish property disposal 267 8
- SSAS Pension scheme 146 2
- Quick Income tax calculation question! 542 18
- Physiotherapy 222 3
- Inflation and fees 1,196 20
- Capital allowances not claimed 144 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 267 8
- CGT help please 129 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 332 7
- Cashflow forecasting software 115 2