Level 5 management diploma - tax deductible
Would the above be viewed as skills up - date? My client is a senior manager in his company and he is considering financing his own certificate. He believes that his work would benefit from the training.
We are also looking into the possibility of his employer financing it and then deducting the cost from his salary. Would this be tax efficient?
Thank you in advance for your posts.
- S.455 Tax again 420 9
- AMAP on borrowed car?? 70 3
- Overdrawn directors loans and insolvent winding up 106 3
- FHLs and Entrepreneurs Relief 243 7
- Closing down loss-making company 771 15
- Stumped - IHT 587 8
- Can any cloud accounting package cope with operating a Foreign Branch and UK Head Office? 123 1
- Overpaid In Employers NI - RTI EYU for hundreds of employees 486 3
- Entrepreneur relief and deduction of Amortisation of Goodwill Pre2002 387 14
- Tips on meals 522 4
- co-operatives & Societies 107 1
- Client gets a penalty and being threatening! 725 7
- HMRC having technical difficulties 1,211 20
- Xerocon 2016 1,483 40
- Website Content 464 6
- Company restructure - Share valuation, ERS and PAYE 205 3
- Directors in dispute 204 1
- Incorporate to utilise dividend allowance next year? 741 12
- Incorporated company charity 165 2
- property capital gains 364 3