Level 5 management diploma - tax deductible
Would the above be viewed as skills up - date? My client is a senior manager in his company and he is considering financing his own certificate. He believes that his work would benefit from the training.
We are also looking into the possibility of his employer financing it and then deducting the cost from his salary. Would this be tax efficient?
Thank you in advance for your posts.
- Set up a company pension 285
- RTI Fees 273
- Where's our 10%? 252
- Driving sales growth 211
- UK Property Purchase by an overseas individual in own name 208
- Cost of converting property - who pays? 202
- CIS late registration 199
- EIS 198
- Accounting for gift vouchers - paid for and donated 191
- Break up basis accounting 185
- Accounts production software for business SSC 177
- Best structure 175
- High Income Child Benefit Tax Charge Error? 167
- Property owned privately 165
- iQor recovering HMRC debts again 149
- Mileage Allowance Payments - couple using the same car 132
- SEIS and DeMinimus Aid 132
- Integrate accounts software with infusionsoft 127
- Is commission on sales always vatable? 126
- Property does not qualify for FHL, what is allowable? 117