Level 5 management diploma - tax deductible
Would the above be viewed as skills up - date? My client is a senior manager in his company and he is considering financing his own certificate. He believes that his work would benefit from the training.
We are also looking into the possibility of his employer financing it and then deducting the cost from his salary. Would this be tax efficient?
Thank you in advance for your posts.
- Bookkeeping Rate of Pay 2,648 38
- How to claim relief under a Double Taxation Agreement 275 6
- Tax implication on superannuation 175 3
- What's the Barmiest Reason A Client gave you for going? 2,539 25
- GRNI - Normal Balance 50 2
- Entrepreneurs Relief, and then new company 194 3
- Portuguese Resident having a UK Limited Company 213 8
- Tax Fines - HMRC 807 13
- Taxi Drivers Cost of Sale 77 2
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,292 24
- VAT - Check on clients business 906 37
- Second Limited Company 107 1
- Digital tax accounts - what do we expect? 488 10
- Private doctors - Ltd company vs partnership 288 8
- Probate services 367 7
- Annual to At Least Quarterly 484 20
- trading losses allowable? 756 14
- Post AAT? 681 3
- Small amount of untaxed royalties for someone outside SA 134 1
- Treatment of valuation fee for IHT. 194 2