Is a Limited company director required to pay class 2 NI?
Please client is a director of his own company but most times does some paid jobs to make ends meet. The paid jobs are NI'ed and tax from source. As per the limited company, we have filed accounts to date. For benefit purposes HMRC is asking for evidence of class 2 NI. His he required to pay? If so what is the contact details of the government agencies to call to register for payment.
Thanks in anticipation of a quick response.
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 155 2
- Leaving the VAT FRS Scheme or trying to stay as long as possible? 191 3
- Xerocon 2016 1,226 35
- Mortgage Reference 542 8
- Rounding errors on CT600 247 7
- Insovent companies 883 19
- New Build 204 1
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,297 48
- BrightPay quirks 217 2
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 805 20
- Website Content 174 1
- Personal Tax 630 12
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 194 1
- USA Tax Query 310 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 441 5
- last minute request 655 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 362 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 397 7
- Disengagement Help! 1,741 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 988 6