Is a Limited company director required to pay class 2 NI?
Please client is a director of his own company but most times does some paid jobs to make ends meet. The paid jobs are NI'ed and tax from source. As per the limited company, we have filed accounts to date. For benefit purposes HMRC is asking for evidence of class 2 NI. His he required to pay? If so what is the contact details of the government agencies to call to register for payment.
Thanks in anticipation of a quick response.
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 224 4
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 162 4
- Company car in the LLP 219 3
- Changing shareholding ratio 1,111 9
- Time to react ? ? ? 363 5
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 274 6
- Company Share Buy Back 184 3
- Hello 400 3
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 972 16
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,917 53
- Sage 200 question 150 2
- flat rate scheme 1,957 38
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 161 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 652 9
- Charitable Payment 229 4
- Unpaid share capital 271 3
- Physiotherapy 357 4
- New build property to be rented 220 4
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 141 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 226 5