Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Limited Companies, Directors Employer Registration P11D 128 3
- Scams are not always obvious 667 19
- RTI, no payroll but BIK 92 1
- P60 from HMRC Basic Paye Tools 85 2
- VAT on long lease in comercial property thathas opted to Tax 77 3
- Related party disclosures 161 3
- Input vat on my fees after deregistration 170 2
- Charity Buildings and Zero-rated Vat 65 1
- Auto Enrolment, Payroll, Small Client Advice and what to charge? 601 17
- 100% FYA, do I have to cliam all of it in 1 year? 200 4
- Vat query - EU customer requesting invoice without charging vat 239 8
- Is this legal? 607 9
- Market Value/Connected Persons 178 7
- Saying NO to a time wasters 1,980 23
- Cells from many sheets 122 2
- Taxation of rental income 190 4
- notice of consent by surrendering company group relief 134 6
- Childcare vouchers 95 1
- Directors loan 1,402 9
- Expenses allowable against income from lodger 136 1
- New Fangled Penalties 1,040
- Moving away from CCH software 900
- Recruitment agencies 525
- QROP pension input amounts 409
- write off loan or loan to equity swap or both 361
- Deemed Employment Payment 342
- HMRC BENCHMARK EXPENSES 306
- Unused Losses and Post Cessation Receipts 297
- EIS relief on transferring shares to spouse 216
- fraud 210