Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Childcare voucher schemes 109 7
- Clothing 105 4
- VAT registration transfer 138 3
- Previous auditor threatening to sue our firm for unpaid fees 554 30
- Sponsorship & VAT 71 1
- CT/CO'S HOUSE DATES ALLIGNMENT 63 2
- Director drawings 366 31
- IRIS opentax login problems?! 317 3
- Online Payroll with Auto Enrolment 74 1
- HMRC SA302s 190 3
- What does the "K" signify 412 7
- Director or self-employed 112 1
- The Copyright Licensing Agency 123 3
- Reporting foreign income in Self-Assessment Tax Return 131 3
- What sectors to target? 187 7
- Adding employers clients on LinkedIn 111 2
- Capital Gains PPR and allocation of costs 241 11
- Charitable Company's Accounts 96 2
- client can't/won't pay 1,870 40
- Interest Relief 169 5
- Form MR01 (Particulars of a charge) - does this need to be filed if you remortgage with the same lender? 902
- Underpaid VAT assessment and relation to SATR 606
- Did you realise Google will not patch android exploit ... 574
- Latest phishing scam 528
- Cashback for opening business bank acct = trading income? 373
- Corporate LLP with 30 June Year end - How to record on SA800? 341
- Auto Enrolment Questions Answered 279
- Loan benefit after person ceases as director/employee 197
- Capital allowances in first basis period 182
- Sabbatical payments 172