Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Self-assessment statistics 2,477 59
- Entrepreneur - want to submit accounts by myself 239 5
- Transmission of ISA 53 2
- Bench-marking software, any ideas? 203 2
- Next Move 721 20
- Separate companies same Director buy from each other 200 2
- Not renewing AAT 680 9
- CGT of shares gifted 385 6
- New dividend taxation 518 3
- Accountant won't release working papers 2,805 51
- Co purchase printed materials from EU - VAT 174 1
- Company car v company allowance 301 1
- Furnished Lettings - expenses normally bourne by tenant 439 9
- Company formation and bank account 450 9
- Owning overseas property 363 2
- MLR and benefitting from the disclosure 294 1
- Company Car for Owner Director number crunching - is there a ready reckoner? 295 3
- How did you recalculate your payroll fees 713 8
- Client tied in to accountant. Unfair contract? 750 9
- Importing Sage Data and Year End 298 2
- Self employed and HMRC Worldwide Subsistence Rates 671
- Acrobat Checkbox Help for New 64-8 410
- Property letting & CAs 402
- 2015 tax year end 398
- Interest paid - do new rules affect Tax Credits? 397
- FCA regulated company in a small group 348
- Self employed consultant working in Ireland 323
- Market Invoice (P2P invoice discounting) tax treatment 242
- Costly Accounting Software contract 221
- DTA tie-breaker issue 213