Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Recharge for private use of a company car 313 6
- Are clients getting more stupid? 1,155 19
- CGT 310 14
- Problems with Sage 50 Payroll v21(2015) pension module 296 1
- Interest paid to non-UK company - Deduction 94 2
- Accounts production software license expiry & possible alternatives 243 5
- Compliance check 475 13
- sole trader accountant 735 14
- Entrepreneurs Relief 383 15
- Capital Allowances and Building Improvements 592 21
- More AE! 465 11
- How to classify an asset 134 3
- Ceasing in membership of ATT 263 2
- when a charity makes a donation.... 170 4
- EU eservices VAT change imminent 110 2
- Statement of turnover template 177 4
- CGT 111 1
- Importers 209 3
- Micro Entity Accounts 166 2
- Construction Industry Allowable expenses 244 7
- Auto enrolment excuses 1,064
- Feedback on accounts production software for IFRS 776
- Add T&Cs to Sales Order in Sage 453
- Digita Hosted Software 277
- Call Centre Data Costs 243
- Are any of you agents for doctors? 209
- Credit where credit's due....... 202
- Buying goods in US and selling them to company in US 196
- Married Couples Allowance wasted? 177
- Director phone costs 136