Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Accountants' Error 232 5
- Inventory valuation of precious metals? 104 2
- Accountant Error 51 1
- Why do HMRC have a different FPS liability to the amount I sent? 1,123 17
- Entrepreneur's relief and LLPs 56 2
- Subscriptions not on HMRC list of approved bodies 293 2
- Payment for goods received on last day of quarter but refunded the next - what options are open here? 100 2
- Companies House Abbreviated Accounts 385 5
- Deferral relief 55 1
- Wear and tear allowance 357 5
- Builder Gifted Deposit and capital gains 632 25
- HMRC Enquiry 488 3
- Daily Penalties 2012/13 209 2
- Share swap 103 1
- Cashback 329 2
- another ir35!!!! 220 2
- Settlement, or any other issues? 90 1
- Paint Manufacturer Flat Rate Scheme 102 3
- Buying blocks of fees 392 2
- Practical Query: Entrepreneurs and PPR Reliefs 278 3
- Skandia using wrong address 1,430
- Nil Rate Band Trust - index linked debt by way of charge over property 737
- Any views 678
- HMRC Employers Diary 506
- International interest certificate 414
- Stamp Duty on share for share exchange 377
- Sale of business 330
- NOVA 240
- Advertising services? 231
- IRIS Open Books problem 224