Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Family Partnership 232 6
- How do you integrate prepaid expenses in to the cash conversion cycle? 31 1
- Does anyone have an old version of Sage for sale? 137 4
- Problems viewing AWeb posts 74 2
- flat rate scheme 2,319 47
- Signed accounts for bank 633 14
- What route into accountancy would you recommend? 826 12
- Business lending another business money (UK) 286 7
- Deferring dividends on paper 159 5
- VAT Query on new build 94 1
- Restriction of trading loss and overlap relief 136 1
- CIC Abbreviated Accounts 143 4
- How to format Co-operative Accounts 87 1
- P11D Car Value 255 6
- NOVA declaration 103 1
- Business valuation advice 705 18
- Auto enrolment: What’s your plan? 1,501 16
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,225 23
- Can anybody recommend any software 289 2
- Stand alone practice management software 2,104 26