Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Shutting down a company with creditors 1,335 26
- P11D Query 197 7
- Any Scottish members out there? 10,513 389
- What is the role of an accountant? 579 15
- Late filing penalty for personal tax return. Reasonable excuse 484 11
- VAT registration for self employed dentist??? 420 12
- Should he transfer the Van into the company ? 193 2
- Time limit 93 1
- Now Scotland has voted "No", when does England get to vote? 81 1
- How can customer service quality vary between the basic pension firms? 141 2
- Pay-slip date & Pay-ment Date 254 13
- Investor wants shares. How does that work? 191 6
- where has the honest passion to help gone..??? 1,278 24
- 100% Xero practice 2,295 42
- More stupid generic notices from HMRC on RTI 152 1
- Difference of Sales Invoices and Bank receipts for Sales 188 6
- VAT registration pre-incorporation- wait for TOGC or treat as sale? 120 1
- Scottish but not UK 344 9
- Pension Contributions Relief 301 10
- A question for the payroll-only bureau's out there 270 1
- Raiders of the Lost Tax File 1,221
- Chartered Accountant in County Down N.Ireland 434
- National Insurance 334
- IPP (International Pension Plan) income 330
- Non Resident 255
- Cass 5 FCA Client Money Software recomendation 253
- Unnecessary S9A Enquiries 251
- Franchise income and costs 219
- Tax on interest received from insurance company 159
- Hands on experience of Digita 156