Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Redoing accounts for mortgage lender 294 7
- Entrepreneurs relief available? 647 17
- OVERDRAWN DIRECTORS LOAN ACCOUNT!! 78 2
- Do I need a smartphone? 316 12
- registering my UK Ltd in Holland 173 2
- Terminal / cessation loss relief against rental income 71 3
- Why would they want his purchase invoices?? 519 10
- P11D with no S336 - Code Change ? 50 1
- Tax Credits for Self Employed 250 3
- Bank account of a different company being used for transactions. 463 6
- Update workbook linkage without opening source 61 1
- FRS12 Redundancy and notice period provision 164 3
- Splitting hairs with a national firm 1,805 13
- Deduction from Salary 767 21
- Company struck off 229 6
- Has anyone read the implications of the Lisbon treaty? 1,423 53
- Opening Balances 285 6
- Employment Allowance 406 7
- Sage valuing foreign bank balances 361 12
- Unfair charges for self assessment tax returns. Any recourse? 388 9
- Property exchange - 8-year legal delay following fall-out 649
- Cancelled 405
- SAGE Payroll Data for Import to MS Dynamics AX 356
- Cancelled 347
- How not to compose an email 337
- Have you staged yet for auto enrolment? 329
- Probiz 313
- Free-standing washing machine - unfurnished lettings 295
- Phishing emails purporting to be from CIPFA? 227
- Is this UK incapacity benefit taxable in UK or Jersey? 204