Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- VAT Option to tax 267 3
- SDLT implications on an informal lease 95 2
- LLP members share of profits 418 25
- Current tax asset 178 3
- Partnership tax rules 63 2
- Help car benefit 90 3
- Accountancy software for an imac 202 5
- Audit Required 1,028 21
- Goods shipped inter EU and VAT Reporting 370 1
- Total cost of employment 160 1
- VAT Box 7 and supplies from unregistered traders 437 15
- Selling assets to yourself ? 48 1
- UIT4 REVENUE REC FRSSE 61 1
- Director's remuneration accrual 68 3
- From Ireland. Self-Employed or Foreign Income? 130 3
- SDLT on land 130 6
- Grants 214 6
- PAYE Coding Notices 474 8
- Value pricing 2,308 98
- Consortium relief and bad debts 59 1
- Residential Property Purchase Above £750K 884
- Using Sage with Sofa Categories 618
- Free Tax Legislation? 370
- Director Loan account operation 368
- Non-Resident Director - UK Tax Position? 318
- transferring simply accounting 2010 from xp to windows 7 305
- Understanding the implications of January 2015 VAT changes for downloads on threshold for VAT registration 288
- Sage 200 and Access Dimensions reviews 274
- Paye procedures for CVA 206
- rent-a-room allowance for part of the year 187