Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- Salary Sacrifice andy subsistence payments 71 2
- The importance of Grammar 1,676 52
- Freelance/Employee 330 8
- Xero Pain Points 620 19
- Client Require Tax Return and Profit and Loss for Housing Benefit claim 187 2
- Impairment in value of subsidiary - allowable? 240 12
- exemptions from CIS 207 4
- Volontaire International en Entreprise (VIE) 168 4
- VAT - How hard is it? 1,638 56
- Tax Implications on Child Benefits 379 3
- How much do you pay for Xero? 277 3
- Client in dispute with Customer over cancellation charge 586 23
- Cut-off accounting question 384 8
- How do I answer a W-8BEN-E question (USA IRS) 364 3
- Directors exempt from AE? 528 9
- VAT reverse charge on consulting from EC 102 2
- VAT Reclaim 198 7
- How to network with other Accountants? 254 2
- Employment Allowance 207 2
- How to treat NI and PAYE for overseas staff employed in UK? 225 1
- Any knowledge of salesorder.com 393
- Chart of account segments; Balance sheet vs P&L 348
- Could and would anyone here carry out a hot file review of some non statutory audit work please? 333
- Goodwill and the Summer 2015 Budget 313
- Electric Car 265
- S222 Charge 228
- What is the best acounting software for online international retail business? 224
- Company Structure 204
- IP trans to holding company 168
- Travel and Subsistence Expenses 162