Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- How will auto enrolment affect accountants? 1,421 39
- Purchase of shares and goodwill 49 2
- How can I tell what returns are outstanding on HMRC online? 219 3
- Practice management - that old chestnut....... 1,217 19
- Suppliers for Online Card Payments? 348 6
- Go Cardless 372 10
- Self assessment tax arrears 312 3
- Mehjoo 327 2
- Tax Return Member LLP 117 1
- How to prove income for a mortgage if you have no SA302s 377 5
- Amazon Fees, Sage VAT/Tax code T20? 191 4
- SA302 333 7
- US Employment Income - Double Tax Treaty 289 13
- Bringing money to Uk 288 4
- Capital Allowances on Furnished Holiday Lets Business 214 4
- Hmrc software 252 3
- What expenses can be claimed after a move to Cornwall? 179 1
- Hosted email exchange 188 5
- South African Government Pension 184 1
- Can anybody help withe the RTI end of year process? 384 4
- Xtuple 515
- Qtac payroll for bureau 355
- Confused - Professional Association a Mutual trader, or not? 298
- Industrial & Provident Societies 292
- Data transfer from Sage Line 50 to VT Transaction+ 233
- VAT Payable on Expenses for Non-VAT Registered Ltd Co 208
- Why would HMRC offer to close an investigation by contract settlement 205
- Domain name sale and limited company 178
- CIS schemes 175
- Director legal fees in loose connection to the company 151