Online retailer clients
I would be grateful for views/experience on taking on an online retailer client. I do not have any clients in this field.
I have a potential client who lives in Sweden and has an online retail business in Sweden. He would like to do the same in UK. UK would be a separate business with a UK website. He has setup a company in UK. He will also open a UK business bank account. Goods would be bought from China. In the first two years the turnover would be below the VAT threshold.
Good sold would be Apple accessories in the main.
Would you take on a UK online retailer? What are the headaches I should know about?
Should I add a 40% premium to my normal fee for the likely headaches?
- can a CGT transfer be legally cancelled in the future if 349 11
- Benefit fraud 3,275 46
- Anybody taken part in the Growth Voucher Scheme? 226 7
- FILING COMPANY ACCOUNTS 292 10
- Should I continue with the ACA? 257 6
- Dispensing with accounting periods, with nested ledgers. 88 1
- Intangble Assets 86 1
- Foreign Premium Distributions 193 4
- Companies House 651 5
- Who would you nominate for a Practice Excellence Award? 274 4
- How to deal with a prior year CT adjustment 301 11
- How much did you pay for your website 1,001 20
- RTI Penalties 155 1
- How to delete of a password protected company? 107 2
- Which company is best for online new company formation? 190 5
- FRS percentage 117 2
- Subsidiary exemption from audit via parent guarantee 96 1
- Can I use the approved mileage rates in a Limited Company? 260 5
- Gross Profit Percentage 566 11
- Companies House 479 8
- CTA study material 632
- Anyone have clients that use Pay4Later to offer customers credit? 384
- Employment related securities question 235
- ATED Penalties 207
- Foreign Business setting up in UK 205
- AIM Stocks and IHT 184
- Tax Relief for overseas employees 151
- Expat pension contributions? 141
- Trust for Employee 135
- Staff accommodation without a rental value or RV 127