List of clients from HMRC website
As the SA deadline is nearing, we are trying to ascertain the number of clients whose returns are outstanding. In the past year, although this was an issue, the penalties were capped at £200 and if there were no tax liabilities, it would be reduced to Nil. However with the NEW penalty regime, even if there is no liability or a tax refund due, the penalties would still be applied - starting from £100 going up to £1600.
We are trying to see whether it is possible to download a list of clients from the HMRC website, whose 2011 ITRs have been issued but not yet submitted? Although we can download list of clients under each tax category, we could not find a way to view/download on this basis. If anybody has been able to do so, could you please share the steps we need to go through?
This is due to the fact that it would be quite time consuming to go through each client on the website, as there is a large number of clients records to go through. HMRC has informed us that it may be possible to write to SA/PAYE office Liverpool but could not confirm if it will be provided or when? Has anyone any experience of this?
- Business lending another business money (UK) 39 1
- What are my legal responsibilities 236 11
- Rental business through company without owning the property? 318 4
- No more tax returns... 1,510 13
- How much state pension will client lose out if drops salary 404 6
- Signed accounts for bank 238 7
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 466 10
- Landing clients 380 15
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 1,137 22
- Termination Payment 169 5
- dividend date - whose income is it? 180 3
- CRM / marketing 97 2
- Allocation of income from property 749 26
- Stand alone practice management software 1,864 28
- Opening a Quick books file 108 1
- 64-8 problems 510 8
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 344 10
- Payment on account reminders 234 3
- Intercompany Payroll Journals 105 3
- Hello 515 4