List of clients from HMRC website
As the SA deadline is nearing, we are trying to ascertain the number of clients whose returns are outstanding. In the past year, although this was an issue, the penalties were capped at £200 and if there were no tax liabilities, it would be reduced to Nil. However with the NEW penalty regime, even if there is no liability or a tax refund due, the penalties would still be applied - starting from £100 going up to £1600.
We are trying to see whether it is possible to download a list of clients from the HMRC website, whose 2011 ITRs have been issued but not yet submitted? Although we can download list of clients under each tax category, we could not find a way to view/download on this basis. If anybody has been able to do so, could you please share the steps we need to go through?
This is due to the fact that it would be quite time consuming to go through each client on the website, as there is a large number of clients records to go through. HMRC has informed us that it may be possible to write to SA/PAYE office Liverpool but could not confirm if it will be provided or when? Has anyone any experience of this?
- Where can I get the information for this 363 7
- BrightPay 361 9
- If a company made large profits in 2009, is there a time limit for later losses to be set off against those profits to recover tax? 200 3
- CGT &LLP 76 2
- Am I at risk as an appointed Agent? 540 4
- Setting up an offshore company 100 1
- SDLT on Land Transfer to Connected Company and Averaging Relief 185 16
- Secure document exchange 125 3
- Question for FreeAgent users 161 4
- Any way of declaring a variable dividend? 392 7
- break even point 169 5
- Charity recouping VAT via a separate company 114 3
- Fax to email providers 326 11
- Payroll software 243 11
- Ghost messages from HMRC...... 135 1
- Amending supplier account code in Sage 50 143 4
- How to issue shares to investors 93 1
- Expense management software 631 12
- New Practice - Accounting Software 3,108 84
- Tax code 153 1