List of clients from HMRC website
As the SA deadline is nearing, we are trying to ascertain the number of clients whose returns are outstanding. In the past year, although this was an issue, the penalties were capped at £200 and if there were no tax liabilities, it would be reduced to Nil. However with the NEW penalty regime, even if there is no liability or a tax refund due, the penalties would still be applied - starting from £100 going up to £1600.
We are trying to see whether it is possible to download a list of clients from the HMRC website, whose 2011 ITRs have been issued but not yet submitted? Although we can download list of clients under each tax category, we could not find a way to view/download on this basis. If anybody has been able to do so, could you please share the steps we need to go through?
This is due to the fact that it would be quite time consuming to go through each client on the website, as there is a large number of clients records to go through. HMRC has informed us that it may be possible to write to SA/PAYE office Liverpool but could not confirm if it will be provided or when? Has anyone any experience of this?
- Xerocon 2016 1,018 24
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,190 41
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 235 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 249 7
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 597 12
- Personal Tax 497 11
- USA Tax Query 174 1
- Disengagement Help! 1,661 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 946 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 298 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 602 18
- Corrupt Excel File 674 10
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 353 4
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 1,975 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 290 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 414 7
- Capital Gain on Share Disposal with Held Over Gains 179 1
- 64-8's amazingly quick 343 4
- last minute request 521 5
- VAT - Check on clients business 1,254 46