LLP wholly owning overseas company
UK LLP wholly owns a Swiss company - this was a necessary structure to have a business representative in Switzerland.
LLP pays monthly invoices which cover the company outgoings including the representatives salary, expenses and office rental, and will break even.There won't be any dividends paid, so I would have thought that nothing needs reporting in the UK. Am I correct?
And is there any need for consolidated accounts?
- flat rate scheme 1,903 38
- Time to react ? ? ? 236 2
- Guaranteed rents - which is the turnover? 98 1
- which accounts package for busy hairdressers? 107 1
- How much would you charge for an interim audit? 629 9
- Anyone else experiencing issues with sage 50 payroll 110 3
- Company Share Buy Back 107 2
- Charitable Payment 205 4
- Are any of you members of The Institute of Financial Accountants - Accountnats certificate 923 15
- Unpaid share capital 249 3
- Company car in the LLP 171 2
- Physiotherapy 337 4
- New build property to be rented 159 4
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,881 52
- Hello 357 2
- Sage 200 question 109 1
- Spanish Assets taxation - UK Residence 101 2
- Ltd Co and Fully Paid Shares 168 5
- RTI and Advances to Employees 175 3
- Sorry - another PPR question 215 4