losses cf have to use them
Scratching my head a bit, I have a (self assessment) client who doesnt wand to use his losses brought forward, on rental income, as they want their income to look as large as possible for personal reasons.
I dont believe you can pick and chose can you? We have to offset all losses bf against profits.
Am I correct on that?
- Entrepreneurs' Relief upon sale of a cash rich company 2,237 44
- Xerocon 2016 1,106 29
- New Build 90 1
- Claiming annual pension allowance top up in SATR 74 1
- HMRC now overriding SA bank repayment details on tax returns 709 15
- Starting band for savings - for 2014/2015 89 1
- USA Tax Query 253 2
- Website costs (intangible assets) tax relief 406 5
- last minute request 593 6
- buying asset and settling vendor's debt 305 6
- Posting invoices with balance brought forward 336 7
- Personal Tax 572 11
- Disengagement Help! 1,709 25
- Is HMRC Basic Tools basically wrong? 974 6
- Expenses paid by director (the comapny owner) 377 2
- Write an article on latest tax changes for landlords. 624 18
- Corrupt Excel File 687 10
- Is Xero payroll as rubbish as I suspect it is? 2,004 43
- Locked Out of HMRC Online Account - HMRC Not Responding 296 2
- Re-Training costs - tax reief 453 7